Since everyone is destroying statues, can we destroy this one?

Since everyone is destroying statues, can we destroy this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Street_Global_Advisors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is leftism the new Isis?

great idea. I'll be there in 30 minutes or less

Do it.

post pics

I doubt it will be done. Just being honest with you mate

>Inb4 shadman

do it

dude this is GENIUS

>acquire firefighting hose
>tie to a truck
>???
>profit

Post shadman

Kek approves this plan

Well if we want equality it would be disservice to let it stand, really

Just get a reflective vest and go for it, user.

You stupid pussies would never do it

That's the biggest problem with the white race, they're not about action anymore

No one is stopping you faggot.

what is this ?

Remind the "anti-capitalist" left that it was made by these people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Street_Global_Advisors

Some faggot made a statue to "show how tough girls are". They put it in front of a bull statue.

>t evropa cuck

No. Because all the radical moderates will be sad about PR and 'optics'

ya

Bump

I agree.

Loli worshippers vs Moloch worshippers

Why the fuck hasn't anything happened to this yet?

i cant imagine anything more satisfying than knocking that shit down with a sledge hammer or something

Somebody needs to do it.

Di Blasio is looking to take down the iconic Columbus at Columbus Circle.

This should be a small bit of revenge. 1 pick-up truck and some chain will easily accomplish this task.

Just paint the swastika on it.

I think its better to keep this. This shows how delusional liberals are.

Let it stay as a testament to women greatly over estimating their capability, that their only weapon is childish foot stomping.

The statue actually signifies everything quite well.

It's a white girl so yes. Liberal white women try so hard to be oppressed. Let then get triggered

Leave it.

pic related

nah, i already know how delusional they are. this needs to go. fuck it.

I always wondered. was it sanctioned by the city or did someone just put it there and no one ever took it down?

I'd destroy her...with my cock.
>no onrs posted the Shaman pic yet
Please

I never realized how retarded this actually look until i saw this picture.
>clearly see a difference in art style
>girl is standing in a awkward angle vs where the bull is looking at, almost look like he completly ignores her
>dat cringy pose

Do it faggots.

Sup Forums vs wall street 2.

The thing is this is literally near police & shit. Why risk your identity to knock this little twerps statue. I would start a petition or vandalise it. Put "fuck whites" on it. Probably might red pill a few bystanders when they see it

Yes

1) Everyone is not destroying statues
2) quit being a slave to the media

a large monster truck could take it and the bull out.....

if you look at a close-up of the plaque underneath the girl statue, you'll notice it's slightly off-axis. they didnt even install it correctly

The entire statue was an advertising plug for some kikes at State Street Global Advisors. SHE is their ticker symbol, and was featured on a plaque that has since been removed.

It's a fucking billboard, not art.

It was actually comissioned by a trading firm to "subtly" promote their label.

Do it!

KEK smiles upon you, friend

I would be more impressive if you drug the bull
through Manhattan in a lifted diesel Ford F250.
Lay in wait till the Jews crash the market and
knock it down.
Better yet get Antifa to knock it down.

Here in Alabama they've covered statues with black tarps. I wouldn't blow it out of proportion, but it is happening

sounds lame

I think it wonderful symbol of the next big crash.
Symbolizing how brave liberals are gonna stop big bad bull market.

Someone needs to lay down there under her skirt and look up the skirt. Lay down like this for a whole day in protest. It will be a powerful message.

Pretty sure the corporation that owns that area authorized it to be placed there. They get shekels for it, and liberal feminist points without putting forth any effort, wall street truly knows how to kike the best.

Construct a brass statue of a pregnant black women like they did in Baltimore.
Then put that in front of the bull.

My logical brain says go for it, but my hebephilia disagrees.

Put up a sign that says sharia controlled zone.

it needs to go. i dont need a tongue-in-cheek interpretation of liberals, ill just laugh and not see the girl statue ever again

She's already been raped.

There aren’t repercussions, this is the perfect time, we need to destroy feminist/lgbt statues

Yes it should be removed. Its just deep level leftist capitalism- mixing a product with virtue signalig and staged as rebellion. Makes me sick.

this should be what's on the plaque instead. the subtly involved would be a very impressive level of trolling.

Replace it with a handicapped pregnant mulatto jew tranny. They won't be able to do shit.

A rape is not simply something you accomplish and move on. A rape is a continuous process.

Whatever happened with the guy who made the bull statue suing them for infringing his copyright?

rubber cement a dildo to its head

Absafuckingloutly.
This statue represents the continuous oppression of woman in the USA and the world. This statue stands as a reminder that women will always be subordinate children and never rise above their expected role in life.
Always the the victim, the oppressed child and never the victor.
!!!!!!Take it DOWN!!!!
ANTIFA do your fucking JOB....

I WANT THIS BITCH DECAPITATED BY SUNDAY NIGHT!

Who is that?

It's fucking bronze, why has nobody chemical etched a swasika into her forehead yet?

Leave the girl and pull down moloch

I WANT THIS BITCH DECAPITATED BY SUNDAY NIGHT!

Etch an ANTIFA symbol on it....

fuck jew york, take town the bull statue instead.

You put a swastika or the 14 words on there and they'll take it down themselves.

fuck it. do the whole fuckin village

Has anyone hotglued it?

burn this mother to the ground

The Bull was satirical, chaps. It was a private installation decrying the boom bust culture. The banks tried to get it removed.

And don't vandalize the Monument To Feminist Hubris And Ignorance, it's already a masterpiece of wrong.

Did we ever put that MAGA hat on her?

i suppose you could probably pay any ol' bum around $10 to do so. everyone would avert their eyes and police would take their time

yeah

Of course.

Bums love her for real.

You'll need to dirt your own hands this time.

is there a philosophical analysis of the bull mounting the little girl?

We did. We also put a burqa on it

In Poland we also had a "statue" of a "small refugee"

>being this new

If I were to knock down a confederate statue I would be praised, but if I were to knock down the statue in the OP I would be kicked out of university, fired from my job, and excommunicated from society. Do you see why people might choose not to do the latter?

>every feminists fantasy is to be a little girl ripped apart by a "bull"

Giving these bitches rights was a fucking mistake.

This advice is appropriate in most cases

truly. that, and "blast it with piss". truly universal advice

>How do you do, fellow white nationalists?
*waterboards insurgent*

What's sad about it: it changes the context of the entire statue.
The whole point of the charging bull is hope for a booming economy. That's what a "Bull" economy means.

Instead now it's some stale feminist crap. It would be like if someone erected a proud black wymyn statue behind the George Washington about to cut him with a sword.

Sounds like society doing it's job

Witnessed

Pic related, most likely. Stick a vagina on her underaged head, let easily avoidable and clearly signposted inevitability run its course.

The feminist pussy hats are something else altogether. It's almost as if women know they have no other contributions to society.

we all know what would happen if someone destroyed this statue

>oh my god, look at these right wing terrorist, destroying statues!

The hypocrisy would be unbelievable. But the left controls the media and they control the narrative. There is nothing positive that could come from destroying this statue. If you want to win the hearts and minds of the average man, you must out-class the left.

Knoxville, TN fag here.

There is literally a riot downtown at this very second to take down another statue but people are stopping it. Wish i could find a stream.