How do we fix this problem?

how do we fix this problem?
Also, what went wrong?

>pic related

we need to just nuke america and israel

they have some disgusting arm tattoos, that's went wrong

how do families go from this to a nigger zoo fest

It all starts with the man. While women are being brainwashed by Jews using control of society. Ultimately it falls to us to prevent this perversion of our race. You can't really blame women anymore than blaming a dog who drinks toilet water.

The parents didn't make it clear not to date black people. You must instill this belief and enforce it. Be an alpha and don't take any shit.

trash is trash, no matter the skin color

whites have less trash and we're gaining the most in the amount of it compared to other races recently, but that picture is just pure T R A S H

The fat cuck was too busy stuffing his face instead of beating his whore daughters.

Boomers were disgusting pigs in all societies including mine. They got easy housing and then never passed down their property.

They never cared when their daughter was fucking niggers because they were too busy watching niggerball.

If you tell a girl not to date blacks, the first thing she'll do is date a black guy.

all true

>those eyes
>that friggin tattoo
Holy mother of christ what is this?

So many needless niggers. It's just horrible. At least the fathers stayed around desu.

You can see the look of despair and resignation in the old mans eyes. There's a man who knows deep down that he fucked up his bloodline forever.

Race is not skin colour and even white trash has a better potential to birth intelligent children than two intelligent niggers.

A nigger with an IQ of 100 is gifted
A nigger with an IQ of 120 is the chosen one and a nigger with an IQ of 140 is a mythological beast

dont kid yourself half of these kids dont have a father what you see is the niggers that stayed

>a nigger with an IQ of 140 is a mythological beast
kek'd

Lol fucking terrible advice. If you forbid a girl from dating black guys, it'll make her want to date black guys all that much more. Just like Eve and the forbidden fruit.

All you can do is show them the truth and hope they make the right choice.

I especially hate the property part. Boomers were given property before they turned 30 but they wish to hold on to what they have until their 80's when their children are already 55.

There is no point of inheriting property when you cannot physically have a family

That would be such a shitty family gathering. I wouldn't go.

to think this was a nice white family 50 years ago

Is that Joe Rogan in the black superman t shirt?

Lower class white mongs interbreeding with other lower class nig mongs. Nothing of value was lost. Now we can see these poor tards from a distance and create a caste system in this country.

You know what pisses me off the most?

They say that early marriages from the past are not love because women did not really have much choice.

And yet they call white women bedding actual retards who they have nothing in common but sex "love".

>You know Dequan i can imagine myself spending the rest of my life with you. I love you! Say, do you feel the same?

>I love dem walls hoe