Trump is on a mission from God. The kikes will pay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

israel is pretty much a fascist country. I don't get why you guys hate them so much desu.

Its only ok when whites do it

INSHALLAH

DEATH TO ZIONISTS

FUCKING CHECKED

Is it happening?

Understand this fucking amerinigger: Trump is a kike puppet. Fucking retard.

>Trump is on a mission from God. The kikes will pay.
Trumpfags actually believe this? Kikes got you eating out of their hands for months, pied piper complete.

can't argue with those digits

Trump being a kike is the only reason why he was allowed to take a strong stance in the first place. Cuckstainity is for cucks.

>fires all the goyim pushing against globalism and the establishment
>keeps the kikes like cohen who didn't like Trumps response to cville
What kind of mental gymnastics training sessions do you guys have to go through to unironically believe that Trump stands against the jews?

Gorka and Bannon are zionist deep state shills. kys.

then what about argentina?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Manifest Destiny time?

THE REPUBLIC SHALL RISE AGAIN

>bannon and gorka push against expansion of wars for israel in the middle east
>zionist shills
Don't you find it ironic that Trump is firing all the people that CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo doesn't like? Keep drinking the kushner koolaid.

>Gorka and Bannon are zionist deep state shills. kys.

Yeah cuz jews always play both sides to obfuscate their kikery.

But Kushner, Cohen, Mnuchin, Ivanka, etc etc etc couldn't possibly be doing that? Why not look at the facts and the fucking results and compare them to the goals of the campaign instead of being a fanboy for Trump.
>kristol and club celebrate his foreign policy and appointees
>trump is fighting against the jews
I get it, you're loyal as hell to Trump, but you should have placed your loyalty to the ideas and the policies and not treat it like your favorite sportsball team.

Nah I only support Trump. Not shills. not Bannon. Not Gorka. not anyone but Trump.

I JUST WOKE UP
GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

anudda shoah!

>checked

lol ya ok

You realize Bibi was BANNED from coming with Trump to visit the Western wall which he considers part of PALESTINE.

This retard