Fascists Beware!

We are coming for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

Vid related, it's your future. You better think twice before posting bigotry and hate speech on social media, or your apartment will be next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgxfqPzSAcs
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sweden
Why is it always Sweden?

You will all decorate the lamp posts.
Swinging slightly in the fresh breeze of a new dawn.

Jewish faggots with mudslime heritage like yourself should just kill themselves.

Nice post from Russia there.

Very poetic in a quintessentially Russian sense of the word...

God bless you, brother

Are you triggered nazi boi?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0

The pendulum is swinging. We are taking over with the support and love of the masses. The rise of the alt-right and assorted nazi scum is finally at an end.

>german antifa
>no gunz germany

when do they come for the rural retards that voted for Trump?

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

Who here /wishaniggawould/?

I don't live in an apartment. However, the soft bog behind my country cottage will easily swallow countless AntFaggots.

>using nigger music

ebin

it's germany, the text was in german

cause nothing says anti fascist like intimidating those that have different opinions

>Watch antifa faggots bashing in door with fire extinguisher on CCTV
>oh thank god
>wait for the door to swing open
>magdump a 100 round drum of 5.56 into the fatal funnel
>many commies are dead
>can't be arrested cuz lol castle doctrine

Not before we storm into your mother's basement and beat these nazi fucks up. We will make them regret that they ever gave birth to you.

this entire channel is full of shit like this, why?

Oh no, you mean antifa would give me a legitimate excuse to kill them? What a shame that would be.

come on in

Vigilante scumbags behave like vigilante scumbags.

look up the make my day law in Texas.

We close out the police report as a justified killing before your body is even cold!!!

Swedish ANTIFA beware you come at Americans with a fire extinguisher and we might shoot you.

its like they don't have guns or something to protect themselves

pic related

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A COMMUNIST IS A NAZI

>Be leftist Swedish cuck
>Fight against muh evil nazis
>Fight against muh islamophobia
>Country becomes majority muslim
>Realize muslims are just as conservative as those ''evil nazis'' you tried to silence
>Get beheaded

I can't wait.

lets go!

WOOOOWOOOO

Kim Wall is dead, that is what you get for being a swedish antifa we killed her and chopped her up in our submarine.

I'm really goddamn diamond hard after watching that video. Please post more. Please. I am jacking to this on repeat. Beautiful.

yeah actually everybody is embarrassed by you, and you will singlehandedly discredit the media that softballs you when one of your loonies ends up killing people they thought were nazis but were just like, normie Trump supporters.

>what level of too smart is this? Looks like a chocolate beluga whale

Based as fuck. The left wing death squads are coming for the RWDS memers.

No sympathy for Nazi and fascist trash. You earned this.

I would love you antifa scum to come to my house so I can blow your brains out.

If this happened in the U.S. it would end as quickly as it began once antifa started getting 12 gauge to the chest

Smash in my door. I'll be that orgasmic voice in the dark you hear saying, "yes".

upboat

You said that before but Gu3ss who's still h3r3

>Not realising your 90+ year old movement is purely sacrificial fertiliser for the truly organic movement galloping over the horizon (again)
>((this time))
>(((We're global)))

COME GET YOU SOME

I can't wait to cut your head off, kufr

ew, nigga. wtf

Larp

I don't take threats lightly, nigger. Nor do I modify my speech as sub-human kikes like yourself dictate. The only correct response to shitskin-lovers like yourself is to turn my oven to "Broil".
No wonder you were so easy for the Muzzies to enslave: you lack critical thinking skills.

If that's what you believe, sure.

I hope these faggots try that at my house.

He's right you know

Scared antifa homo. If you're man enough come try break in

Nice larp
pic related

Question for after.
Call 911?
Fire up the woodchipper?

ANTIFA WHAT WILL YOU DO TO THIS BEAUTIFUL NEGRESS WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU

ANSWER THIS POST, TELL ME HOW YOU WILL LYNCH HER

youtube.com/watch?v=jgxfqPzSAcs

I hope Antifa tries this here in America. I cant wait to exercise my rights.

The left destroying property as usual.

Such nice Dindus.

>tfw these threads used to be made by bored larpers but now you're certain a lot of them are from legit antifa people that go on itsgoingdown or /r/anarchism and may be one of the retards marching in the streets because the political board of an anime imageboard can now influence national and international political discourse

I hope the neo-nazis and antifa destroy each other. They're both cringy as fuck. Snowflakes and white trash fighting each other.

Can we stop acting like a fucking civil war would be good for America or the world? every other single country is hoping America starts a civil war so they can do whatever the fuck they want without the largest military breathing down their neck.

EINS ZWEI DREI
HA HA!

American antifa is very different from Europe's. They are a bunch of faggots, basically, and would get shot doing this.

Hahahahaha!
Threats from Swedes!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

kek
nice collection fag

Antifa once again disturbing the peace and curbing others rights (free speech, entitlement to an opinion etc.) in the name of political correctness under the false accusations of hate and bigotry. Should be labelled hypocrites. Soon they will rebel against government if they continue to get away with this shit.

I'm with you actually, can we just contain them all in a giant thunderdome death match, and broadcast it live? It would be better than movies and TV

THIS. It's time for the new sensible center to arise. People attack working class citizens while real rich sociopaths get away with murder in washington.

>plastic guns

kek is like blueshed. we can not die.

Sooo you'd propose making the political compass 3D? Sounds good mate.

i don't think people want it because its gonna be good overall for america, they want it because it might be [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

pic related

Peace through violence :^)

Nazi are not even close to having any sort of power in Germany yet this is what they waste their time doing. Meanwhile their government continues to pass more and more "fascist" like laws.

The epitome of Human nature....

who's that miss piggy imitator?

Makes sense?

Try this and I'll fucking bury you faster than my neighbours cat that I ran over last month you cuck cunt

Isn't it sad how the Europeans didn't realise that this is EXACTLY what was planned all along when their governments demanded that they turn in their firearms? Even though this same shit's been going on for a century?!

Alright Mohammed, here's what would happen if they tried to pull that shit where I'm from.

> Douchebag 1 cracks open the door with a fire extinguisher, eats 4 or 5 9mm rounds from an SR9c or gets his chest caved in from a blast out of a Mossberg 500, whichever is within reach first.

> Douchebag 2 shits his pant as a german shepherd jumps up and rips out his throat.

> Douchebag 3 runs away as fast as he can with soiled pants.

The problem is that Antifa don't exclusively target actual neo-nazis. Literally anyone who publicly disagrees with anything they claim they stand for is a target.

I'll start the building plans. We need to get rid of both these fucking groups. This country is crazy right now.

Not if we come for you first.

Sage'd.

Bring it faggot. Don't pretend you're ready for this fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Still waiting. C'mon, you Antifs know you want to string this house-nigger up from a tree, right?

I know, I'm just hoping they'll be at each other's throats long enough for this problem to take care of itself.

I'm just glad I live in a small city so these fuckers either don't exist or know their shit will get stomped if they try anything.

>Anti-fascist
>Someone disagreed with the programme
>Break into his house with masks on
What's going to be next? Destroy shops from people with receeding hairlines that you say have "that Richard Spencer hairstyle"?

antifa arrested within 15 seconds of assaulting someone

youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

better luck next time

Since when you got right to enter someone else's apartment and destroy things?

There's a reason why crimes are handled by laws and judges.

you heard the man, lets get doxxin

This shit only works in pussy ass cuntries where they don't have guns. Perpetrated by cowardly people who have no intellectual/ration recourse for their retarded "beliefs" (you fuckers are no better than fundamentalist Christian/Muslims).

"Violence is the last recourse of the incompetent mind." ~ Isaac Asimov

Grow a fucking brain dipshits. Everybody who disagrees with you are not Nazis by default. Your Ideals are repugnant, repulsive, regressive and self defeating, and every day your ridiculous bullshit sends more and more people over to our side.

Grow the fuck up and learn something useful you ridiculous fucks.

>You will all decorate the lamp posts.
he didnt finish the quote

>with your balls strewn as earrings
GRU counteterrorism tactic

You sure don't look too scary getting punked out by the Crips.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

SAGE

>stay tuned for scenes from our next episode of 'antifa getting fucked, and not in a good way'
pic related

Try that in texas my dudes.

You cannot reach me now.

antifa literally punked and losing their shit when Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force makes fun of them

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc

>Carl
>Boston

He is from new jersey you trashbag.

Make your move, faggots. Who are you trying to kid? We know you're all pussies.

Can't be violence if everyone who disagrees with you is dead.

Can't wait for them to try it in TEXAS

Who would win ?
>German made 308
>German made Antifa

Somalis are more of a viking that swedes will ever be. They're are sailors who pillage and fight for their homeland and family, whereas you guys remain on an island to break into apartments with masks on.

Oh the utter hypocrisy, look it up and the dictionary scumbags.
Believing yourselves more moral than the fascist who kick down peoples doors "oh but we're the good guys" fucking low life scum is what you are just like all the bootboys that came before you.
Doing the work of the globalists and thinking yourself rebels, fuckin naive and pathetic littel egoists you are