Antifa: Nazi haircut will NOT be Tolerated!

Antifa here!

The undercut also known as the "Nazi haircut" will no longer be tolerated

You are being warned
If you get this White Supremacist haircut you will get the lock.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=black guys with straight hair&t=samsung&iax=1&ia=images
newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks ridiculous anyway.

Cool

Okay.

So you're going to to take on every male with short back and sides? I would fucking love to see the videos on YouTube of you doing that. Also what if a nigger has that haircut, a black Marine for example, what do you do in that situation?

Lmao go fuck yourself anticuck. I seriously pray you put your hands on me. I will take as many of you sheltered faggots down as I can.

lol niggers dont have straight hair you can comb over dude

Well guess what Im getting, I'd like to see you cucks try to say something to me

Non Nazi here who keeps his hair high and tight for reasons of convenience: Violence against me will not be tolerated. And I carry a firearm at all times, concealed on my person. Play this game at a very real risk of high speed lead poisoning.

There's this tall, pleasant mannered gay man with this haircut where I work. Great guy. But I worry some retard is gonna brain him because haircuts get your ass kicked now or something.

damn dude that haircut does not look good with a hairline receding that far back.

Look at these faggots

it looks good on guys that are in peak physical condition.
on fat slobs, you're right, it looks really silly.

Lol come to Finland and you will see 90% of teenage boys with that haircut

duckduckgo.com/?q=black guys with straight hair&t=samsung&iax=1&ia=images

Undercuts popular here with kids and teenagers think some footballers must have it or something. Never fancied it myself but if it triggers antifa I might just.

have fun getting the shit beaten out of you by chavs

I have never, nor will I likely ever lose my hair. the barber had to use thinning shears just to make it manageable. My hairline is fine.

Holy shit, what a fucking dork look lol

That's a moot point since nothing looks good on fat slobs.

KEK, WTF is going on in that pic?

When will these art students just shut the fuck up

It's the only way my hair sits and feels comfortable, so fuck you, stop racially profiling people.

the "nazi" haircut has existed for millenia, study history. this is as retarded as black people claiming they own dreadlocks even though they were first worn by celts. nords were known to wear this style of hair as far back as 200ad. in all fields.

come punch me cunt.

you look like a fucking dweeb lmao

you aren't supposed to thin your hair and he went too far up on the sides. at least make sure the barber shapes it to your head next time. literally dicky spencer pineapple tier

>anarchists want to regulate haircuts
shill

This could be an excellent meme campaign.

What are some NatSoc-approved haircuts for a guy with balding problems?

Says the guy who keeps little anime girl reaction pics on his comp. Kys Ahmed.

>The undercut also known as the "Nazi haircut" will no longer be tolerated why? it's in style now and it looks p good

Full bald

you bring the lock, ill bring my glock.
your choice nigger lover.

It was a generic ww2 haircut for most countries to hide your mop under beret or helmet.

I just got back from hreat clips and got an undercut you commie nigger cock lover.

>undercut
Now I know what to ask for next time I get a haircut from my mom.
Thanks OP!

fuck off you stupid nazi

A barber here only does this haircut.

Reminds me of that thing from the goonies

he just has a buzzcut now

I assume this is your approved hair style.

Yes, go ahead and attack everyone with that haircut and see where that gets you.
I never knew recognizing nazis were that simple, just a haircut tells you all about what's in their mind.

And you're wondering why you're losing so badly, could be that the people you accuse of being nazi's fascists and so on aren't that at all, but keep at it!

Are you going to beat me in the streets because I'm a centrist who shaves his head do to a receding hairline?

isn't this the haircut of most of the antifa chicks have ?

They are promoting peace, don't you see the guy in the middle? The guy on the ground must've done something horrible.

is antifa kind of a gay thing now? it seems like its just a lot of underachieving, kinda feminine dudes who embrace cuckoldry or open dating or whatever, and that the defining achievement of their lives has been disappointing their fathers. so they turn towards authoritarianism and into the arms of each other - other antifashist dudes i mean

SAGE
>1 post by op

op wants people to stop getting kim haircuts by using nk strategy on limiting styles of haircuts, or else
newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/
>antifa is nk psy op?

Is called nazi haircut because the hitler youngs usedit, but that haircut is older than that, and never have been abandoned. Ever. If you attack someone who has this style just for his hair then you are a piece of shit.

Hahaha that's accurate. Wish we had an Antifa problem. Would love to see the videos of them getting levelled by council estate dealers

Still brings a smile to my face. I fucking love our meme campaigns.

i just ask for the 'alt-right'. they know.

I feel like someone slightly extended his head hahaha. This disassociation meme.

i cant wait to kill one of you idiots in cold blood

yo you mad at my hip new style

no homo

No matter how many times I see the pics, I just cannot get over my disgust of how that manlet looks.

Maybe you just have a head like the crystal skull my man.

My kid just got one yesterday. He's 12 and I guarantee he would whoop your pussy ass. Guaranteed.

The average person doesnt see at as a "nazi haircut" you fucking spergs

I know about 5-6 people with it hispanic,white, and asian

you fucking weirdos need to seriously commit suicide, Even the average normie hates SJW and Anti-fa tiered weirdos now.

OP Is fake and gay

>is antifa kind of a gay thing now?
Now?

I have an undercut but I have beautiful dark curly hair :^)

>tfw I know a jew with such haircut and saw a few fags too
Prepare for collateral damage kek.

So should we bring back the skin head look? I've already shaved my head and eyebrows in preparation

also 99% of Arabs here have this haircut xd

Come at me, communist faggot

nope no shoop. richard just has a god tier white man's skull shape.

its always been gay. they literally drink cum cocktails.

Cool. So get that cut but be prepared to be attacked. Carry. Defend yourself and reduce the Antifa population.

It's great to know you'll be attacked for something totally normal and acceptable. It makes self-defense a totally workable defense of whatever you have to do.

That's appropriate given you faggots always like to use the analogy of that Tranny movie and the pill nigger

Why is the leftist so eager to defend "be who you want to be", while he at the same time condems the hairstyle of others?

>Antifa here!
>The undercut also known as the "Nazi haircut" will no longer be tolerated
>You are being warned
>If you get this White Supremacist haircut you will get the lock.

CCW HERE
C
W

H
E
R
E
I have worn my hair very similar to this for years(got used to it in the AF). I really hope one of you commie faggots assaults me. Mr Colt will put your pinko ass 6ft under!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
O
U

H
A
V
E

W
A
R
N
E
D

>nazi haircut
Sure thing, bucko.

old meme

never realized this but literally every male in NYC has this haircut. Rly makes ya think

Reminder: Antifa supports pedophilia
also: sage

Anti-fa and SJW's are exactly that, Societies bottom of the barrel rejects that clench onto social justice and virtue signaling to try to gain some type of social value but its not working anymore so they are just going hay wire and blowing gaskets left and right.

All in all they are literally "natures rejects"

2/10 would not bite.

What you said is far too intellectual for me to understand. If you are humble enough, you will re type it to me in a way that a simple mind can understand.

Yes, but it's also a fag haircut. The straight guys in NYC let their hair and beards grow.

You mean this one?

that is a marine high and tight.... go ahead and attack marines.

Dumb shit, people will get the haircut not because of muh white supremacist, but because it's a genuine good haircut

go read a book

nice try kike

"If you get this White Supremacist haircut you will get the lock."

Don't know if this dude is from Antifa or just trolling, but was I was the one that legit LOLed at the "lock" threat? Like is that a thing now or something?

Have fun attacking the thousands of soldiers in Canada that have that haircut.

a lot of gay men and lesbians get this haircut. the white supremacist has taken it back only for a short time

ill punch them and then run away like a real hero would

I actually think it looks pretty nice for most folks but not me. The Nazis did this so I guess this is /ourhaircut/ ?

please keep doing what you're doing, can't wait to line you fuckers up against a wall.

But ive had that hair cut since 2001!

You fucking cunt.

You try and stop me, I will fuck a pint glass straight in your nut you fucking goggle cunt.

Cunts thinking they can tell me what to wear. Fucking prick, ill do the lot of you, you fucking muggy little cunt.

Talking about those NYC trendsetters?

Honestly, that's probably the only haircut that will work on that head + hairline. Own it, cuz it's all you got.