Tell me Sup Forums how is the Islamic problem in Europe going to end? And when?

Tell me Sup Forums how is the Islamic problem in Europe going to end? And when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8deTppcltM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9oPo-brl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya#Rate_of_jizya_tax
youtube.com/watch?v=87aO1xzF0wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not and never. You'll have to immigrate to the US when the great second American civil war starts and we the people kick out globalist zionist bankers and start from scratch.

It won't and never.
They will toil with emotions long enough for it not to blow up amongst the native population, they will demoralise until people give in and accept the fate.
I want to see what comes of a demoralised society that has no faith left in their country or law and order.

What's the solution then?

It won't end. They will be forced on Europe until these countries will be completely ruined. Expect a lot of Europeans fleeing those hellholes.

There is none, not unless a country goes awol.
I don't think you country is safe from it in the long run either.

1. They will outbreed you.
2. They will outvote you.
3. You'll either convert, pay the jizya, or die. And your women will have the same choices, but likely after being raped.

This will happen western Europe, then once they have the numbers, strongholds like Poland will crumble.

Immigration to USA is the only choice? inb4 visas you pollack

Europe will fall to Islam. What we will do is establish Muslim-free space colonies on the Moon and Mars. Muslims are banned by their religion from living in space.

I hope never

Islam puts women in their place. All the European countries would be better of with it. Christianity is for weak-willed faggots.

can i help? :P

Maybe you can eventually immigrate to Russia, who is strong enough to say no to the globalist jew bankers and hold out the white race from there, but europe as a whole is lost.

Either the momentum of westernisation will overcome the animal nature of the "new europeans", or the other way round. My money is on the former, albeit with a very messy interlude.

not in its current state, wait for things to sort themselves out first.
The United States as it is now, is not a solution. Now if there is some reformation, or overhaul, it could become a solution in the future.

However, living here I am not entirely convinced there will be the changes that are necessary for long term prosperity.
Trump won't be in office forever and commies are making it clear they wish to import muslims like Europe does. Americans need to use this time to bring about true change, but so far they aren't. A few rallies does nothing.

Russia is already overly friendly to Islam. They make Western Europe look brave. You can't draw a comic of Mohammad in Russia, its illegal.

One of the biggest buildings in Saint Petersburg (and Moscow) is a fucking mosque. etc etc

>sweden
goodbye sides

When Slavs, Southern Europeans and whites join forces to purge communist and mudslime scum.

Russia is also a multicultural society, under the USSR they expanded this quite a lot. Most Islamic nations have had communist Governments in the past.

it takes much stronger willpower to follow Christianity than Islam.
>but Islam gives me what I think I want!
>I love that I can rape, lie and oppress rivals!
and since when does getting what you want require willpower? It doesn't take any strength to do what you want.

Not that Sweden knows anything about willpower.

When Soros gives his permission? I dunno.

Three ways it ends.
>The least likely way is Europe will start mass deportations.
>The second option is about 15 years down the road the Islamists make up around 50% of each euro countries population and a civil war breaks out. The non-islamists win.
>The third option is the most likely in around 15 years the islamists kill every single non-muslim male and sexually enslave the female non-muslims for breeding programs.

Those are the only 3 ways this can end. There are no other possible solutions.

Christian reawakening and holy war of muslim extermination.

It will end with blood in the streets. Whether by state purge or civil war, the muslims will be culled through force. This is the ONLY way it can end.
The only question is when.
Just keep keep increasing the social pressure - more terrorism, more rapes, more migrants, more taxes - until the lid blows off.
There will probably be a figure like Hitler that comes into power eventually

Never say never, didn't it take Spain like 700 years of being assfucked by Muslims before they got their shit together and took back their land? 700 years is a long time but it isn't never, surely 700 years is enough time to reprogram the population so they care enough to fight back.

Russia is 15% Muslim, you fucking leaf according to RT in may 2017

Basically this. Likely, most of them will integrate ( as well as they can), the others will cause some sort of civil war to break out, a swift and brutal suppression will follow, followed by relative peace.

700 years! 70 generations?
I want to see it happen haha

when the muslim and african population grows to a high enough percentage
there will be a attempt to merge church and state = Islamic law for non muslims

then there will be conflicts like the Kosovo War

When we build a wall and make the EU pay for it (with our gibs lol)

>Increasing Islamic attacks will grow hatred towards Muslims
>The censorship of racists and islamophobes grows their popularity through the Streisand effect and makes them more fanatical
Our best bet is to provoke muslims to lash out by drawing Mohammeds as this will eventually make the public hate them and elect hard liners

When the pope is beheaded by muslims, only then will europeans act.

Get Germans to convert, they'll ruin Islam too.

Oh no, not the pope!

They even go austically to join ISIS in Syrian as female teenagers and get part to act as sharia police.

You forgot the option of the jizya. They don't have to kill all non-muslim western males, they can have them may the jizya (which equates to close to half of your earnings).

Europeans already send half their earnings to the government for gibs, next they'll have to send the other half directly to Muslims.

> Tell me Sup Forums how is the Islamic problem in Europe going to end?
In genocide. But the question is who will be genocided more, whites or shitskins - it will be up to Slavs whether the white race survives or not

> And when?
When the economic crisis happens. And it MUST happen, sooner or later. More and more shitskins living off the welfare, less and less white people that work. Just like in 1920's, it is the economy that let NSDAP to win and just take a look at Greece, literal neonazis are in the parliament right now and they had a huge financial crisis a few years ago

cant wait to send shiploads of muslims from ireland to saudi after the m*nes d*tonate and bl*w up all the m**sques in the country

Frankly, I firmly believe that by 2040 we will have a great war in Europe and my biggest concern is what will NATO do

>t.Ahmed

Lots of people here are starting to waking up, just give us some time. This will end in violence, of course, becouse is the only thing they understand. They spread their own religion with war, so that's what their minds get, nothing more

>which equates to close to half of your earnings
Source?

Very shitty things about Italy and Europe in general are that you can't fucking carry a gun around and you get years of process and sometimes jail if you kill someone that comes in your house to steal stuff.
Seriously fuck this. And also little retarded communists are everywhere

>2040
White children from today with rise up in 2040.

Badly
And iver the course of the next 5 years
But then they will be in control
It all hinges on how our new trade deal with Poland goes and if we decide to do the same with Netherlands
Trade can completely transform a nation in just a few years

Gad Saad (warning: Lebanese Jew) always talks about the jizya. At one point in one of his interviews, he was talking with an imam or someone very knowledgeable about the exact figures and they mentioned that the jizya, as it was implemented back in the day, was not a small pittance of 5 or 10%, but was close to half your wage. I am not going to backtrace through dozens of hours of podcasts of Dr. Saad's.

Pretty sure it's in one of these:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8deTppcltM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9oPo-brl8

This rate is constantly flucuating, though, the people in the podcast simply did a conversion based on what the average person paid in taxes and their total wage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya#Rate_of_jizya_tax

Most people in Europe by now must realise that Islam and Muslims are not good for our future.
Even if you don't mind immigration in general, Muslims bring so many problems and unlike some other immigrant groups they are not a benefit economically as they are usually the least productive people.

Nobody will do anything about it though, not anytime soon.

Al-Andalus thrived because of white muslims.

We can always convert to islam to make it natsoc and do some ethnic cleansing.

Then we come back to normal.

i've talked to my friend who imo has some knowledge in politics and he has told me that europe countries are "waking up" means they are against immigrants etc etc, how true is this?

within the next 5 years, race specific bio-weapons will be released, niggers, most gooks and semitics (sand niggers) will be a self cancelling equation.

You tell us when!

Use Persian/Iranian strategy: convert, subvert the religion from within, then BTFO the original practitioners with your intellect and economy.

Never
Your ancestors gave their lives to stop the Muslim hordes at the gates of Vienna
You cucks today pay millions to ship them to your doorsteps
You got exactly what you deserve

Time to.....remember who we are

I feel that most people deep down are realising that Muslim immigration especially is a bad thing but nobody will publicly admit this in UK cause of PC.

Though in Eastern Europe I think you guys don't have the same issues with political correctness as in the West so it's more open there.

Yes, you can, little sudaca.

Destroy any and all Islamic encroachments into Mexico.

DEUS VULT, BROTHER!

We must push back the Islamic Horde to the North African Horn, where we will proceed to launch ICBMs and glass the entire desert region reaching to the western borders of Malaysia.

As a direct descendant of the Templars who occupied Jerusalem, this image gives me many feels.

Could you give me more informations about these folks please?

Europe is going to be Muslim for the most part.

That's in Braga (Portugal) it is a tradition march over the streets in the holy week. Templars helped in the foundation of Portugal and in the Reconquista.

youtube.com/watch?v=87aO1xzF0wY

The Templars? They were a bunch of Christian monks who helped people in the Holy Land. They grew incredibly powerful and wealthy due to their money lending system (which was cheaper than the Jewish ones). They eventually got killed by the Church and the Order was disbanded.

Actually it was King Philip IV of France. He bullied the Pope into sanctioning his actions.

And together, using the church to spread heretical propaganda against the Templars, they executed the head of the order and stole everything the Templars had.

Well, everything but what was taken to sea, and hidden. :)

...humans biologically can't reproduce at 10.

And who ended up burning the Order at the stake? Both Philip IV and the Pope. They are both to blame. They are both guilty

It will end when you civilians make it end, or else it will never end.

They were protected by the portuguese kings they changed their name in Portugal to the order of Christ and remained there,pecially in Tomar.

As always - when Europe will capitulate.

It will end when the OVENS and cattle cars are ready

I have no trouble killing muslims, just let me thanks

There will be a large scale war (nukes etc..), it will decimate much of Europe and the rest of the world. In this power vacuum the islamic elements will seek to gain a foothold via jihad. Turkey and the Middle East will fund much of this in an attempt to take over a post world war III Europe. America will not be able to help, neither will Russia as they will have been mutually nullified or preoccupied with their own issues. Eventually a militant Baltic/Polish lead group will take hold. They will purge the North first of all Islamic and non European elements. It will be mostly guerilla style fighting with some air and armored support. Their numbers will grow as Sweden, Norway and Finnish Europeans join the ranks. This is the start of the Northern Monarchy. With each move south the Islamist are pushed further and further out. Coalescing in a battle that retakes Constantinople and halving Turkey.

highly erotic. i came.

Why would I want to fight against an ideology that is anti-Jew, anti-feminitism, pro-fertility and pro-tradition?

>when?
Immediately after the Jewish problem ends.

>It will end with blood in the streets
Oh bullshit.
Neither the europeans or the americans will do shit - they are too fat and complacent. Look at Sweden, look at England. They elected a sand nigger mayor in London, for fuck's sake.

horseshit - each generation gets weaker and more complacent. Go play with your pokeyman dolls or something.

It will HAVE to end as it did the last Islamic Conquest. It will not stop until the majority decides collectively to end it. For now...it grows.

You can't wait for the majority of cucks to wake up. You need to move to countries that are apprehensive, if not hostile, to Islam.

Because you think you'll get a harem of submissive women but what really happens is that the rich guy who has no problem making people disappear gets the harem and he tells you that you can have your harem in heaven after you kill some infidels.

Inquisition