New AC, afrocentrist fags screeching because "Cleopatra was black olol"

New AC, afrocentrist fags screeching because "Cleopatra was black olol".
What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_cult_of_Alexander_the_Great
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ptolemaic dynasty was greek. Niggers can't into history, no surprise there

Niggers fail at everything that requires mental capacity.

Niggers don't understand any of those words.

I had a nigger once look me in the face and told me Cleopatra was black. He got angry when I laughed and said she was Greek. I think I destroyed his entire world view.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_cult_of_Alexander_the_Great
>black pharaohs worships Alexander

she's descended from one of the Macedonian generals who took over when Alexander died. I think

Yeah. Πτολεμαῖος.
Looks like a real nigger, ha ?

and they're a notorious source of royal incest to keep the bloodline pure. tons of brother-sister marriages
you think blacks would latch on to that to make fun of whitey for being inbred, but they'd rather we wuz I guess

lol niggers at their finest

he look like James Fields lol

That's when timetravel theories kick in.

for fuck's sake

someone post the webm of the stream of the trailer where every comment was KANGZ related

most shits are blacks, so we wuz sheeeeiiiit

I like how they made her look more Egyptian than she actually was.

nice larp, nobody would think that
>no link
big surprise

Assassins creed is pure garbage, but if they BTFO niggers and nigger apologists they can stay

Not only was Cleopatra not a nigger, but DNA testing shows that the Pharaohs of Egypt were genetically Western European. So she probably was white as fuck.

People forget that all the Egyptian nobility was bald to combat lice. They all wore wigs made out of horsehair that was either naturally black, or dyed black.

That's why people think the ancient Pharaohs were sandniggers.

Her nose wasn't that large. She got pissed because everyone saw how beautiful she was and assumed she was some cow titty bimbo. Nobody took her seriously as a ruler. Which was a huge insult because she was a highly educated woman.

So she deliberately started a political campaign to make her public image as harsh and ugly as possible. Hence why her image on all the coins is an ugly old crone.

No, they think Egyptians were black because Egypt is in Africa.

That's Nigger logic for you. They lack basic mental capacity.

>She comes from the Greek dynasty that ruled Egypt.
>They practiced incest when they could not find nobles to marry from Greece.
>Refused to breed with locals.
>Roman historical sources said she had natural red hair.

I meant the fact that the average person always thinks the Pharaohs of Egypt had brown skin and naturally black hair. Like in that animated movie, Prince of Egypt.

The royal bloodline probably had skin as pale as the average white person today.

I would commit incest too if my only other option was sandniggers and nigger niggers.

Can you crackers get it together? You all just cant come to terms that there were Black people with advanced knowledge of science and architecture while you pink mutants were committing human sacrifices and living in caves

But her nose was large.

She sure looks black to me

>we wuz kangz

Skin colour is one of the most useless factors in determining genetics. Sure they had European admixture but that doesn't necessarily equate to looking white, especially in a climate like North Africa.

For instance, South Asians (particularly Paki's and North Indians) are more white (european) than Indian, yet despite that nobody could mistake your average South Asian as white. This extends to Egyptians both ancient and current.

dna tests show ancient egyptians didn't have sub-saharan african dna
of course they also show that aside from the ptolemaic dynasty they weren't european, but they weren't negroid either

I guess hes white too

What about the roman occupation? You dont know shit . Ancient Egyptians came from inner Africa. They come from the land of punt which is Somalia in modern day times. The Puntites were high level citizens in Ancient Egypt as well .

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT NIGGA

You niggers need to get it together. American negros are almost exclusively west African sub saharans who sold themselves into slavery to Jewish merchants running slave ships. The only royal blood any American negro has is on the off chance that somewhere down the line they were raped by a European with excellent lineage.

everybody in the world is black including white people

Look at all these white Egyptians

Standards for beauty were a lot lower back then. Remember, people didn't have internet or television back then, so they could only use their nearest point of reference. When you grow up in a primitive ooga booga world where everyone has teeth rotting out of their mouth, it's not too hard to stand out if you have the right genes.

DNA results show they have LESS not none, african admixture than today's population. And there were Egyptians Pharaohs who's genetics have been traced to Central Africa. But again, they were neither white or black but their own unique people.

BITCH LOOK AT THIS

BITCH YOU WILL DIE IN MY BUTTHOLE YOU WILL

Egyptians were from the seed of Ham as well as kush and Nubia. Egypt was refereed to as Mizraim in the old testament as well.

read Genesis chapter 10 I dare you

NIV version

6 The sons of Ham:

Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
(btw cush encompasses parts of modern day ethiopia and sudan)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim

Julius Caesar did NOT fuck a sheboon subhuman ape. Cleopatra=Lightly brown egyitian. stupid Bowel movement niggers/nigeresses

>DNA testing shows that the Pharaohs of Egypt were genetically Western European.
Don't even need to go that far. As someone pointed out already, the Ptolmey dynasty was fucking Greek. Cleopatra was the only one who even bothered to learn how to speak Egyptian, for fuck's sake.

okay now I know you're retarded
those aren't meant to be egyptians, it's their depiction of their neighbor's the kushites
mcfucking kill yourself

I like how you white supremacist have to resort to name calling when your can't express yourselves intelligently. I know it hurts when I keep slapping you over the head with knowledge. I love it

>Cleopatra wore glasses.

BITCH YOU WILL DIE IN MY BUTTHOLE YOU WILL

>tfw a feral we wuz enters the thread

They are practicing circumcision. I dont get it?

I know this looks strange to an inbred hillbilly like yourself but this practice is normal in civilized cultures

So now im gonna use this against you. Look at their afros. I never knew western europeans had hair like this.

Im pro black and I agree she was white. She was a conniving traitor that killed her own family and used people to her advantage to get what she wanted and was a whore. Sounds about white.

>afro
Also, jesus christ lurk more. There is absolutely no reason for that spacing. None at all.

This

Isn't

Reddit

Which Cleopatra? The Cleopatra that most people think of was Macedonian Greek.

bitches don't know bout our matronae

I have to make it look pretty for you grade school educated hill billies to read it

YOU WILL LOOK PRETTY IN MY BUTTHOLE YOU WILL

>matronae
wtf? lol

>feral we wuz
'feral' is a bit redundant user

Why are niggers so fucking ugly?

>The identity of Cleopatra's mother is unknown, but she is generally believed to be Cleopatra V Tryphaena of Egypt, the sister or cousin and wife of Ptolemy XII Auletes, or possibly another Ptolemaic family member who was the daughter of Ptolemy X and Cleopatra Berenice III Philopator if Cleopatra V was not the daughter of Ptolemy X and Berenice III.[10] Cleopatra's father Auletes was a direct descendant of Alexander the Great's general Ptolemy I Soter, son of Arsinoe and Lagus, both of Macedon.

>Cleopatra's father Auletes was a direct descendant of Alexander the Great's general Ptolemy I Soter, son of Arsinoe and Lagus, both of Macedon.

She was white.

dey be yakub yo

I was watching a doc last night about Ramses and the bong said the he had RED HAIR, was he a mick or a Scot?

Nigger fairy tales aren't history Jamal. Cleopatra wasn't black, the only "black" dynasty was the VERY short lived and comparatively poor and weak Nubian dynasty, who weren't sub Saharan Africans either. They were more along the lines of Kushites, Afro Arabs who have straighter hair and more angular features, think Somalians or Ethiopians. Even if the Nubians can be considered black (which is a massive reach) Egypt has a 5000 year history of non black rulers. Why don't any blacks live in Egypt now? DNA tests will tell you people move around far less than you think. You probably think Hannibal and the Carthaginians were niggers too right? I mean an elephant riding black tactical genius who thrashed the roman legions? Seems totally legit.

What does this have to do with Egypt? I dont give a fuck about what a sand cracker think.

>Nigger fairy tales

Congrats, you just discovered Nubians.

BITCH YOU WILL GIVE A FUCK IN MY BUTTHOLE YOU WILL

Cleopatra was greek.
As for the brown skinned (not actually niggers) ruling Egypt, it comes later at a particular time after an invasion, and doesn't last long. Read some book for fuck's sake.

I never said she was black you frog eating cave monkey. If you read my previous post I said she WAS white. She was Greek.

Would bang tf out of a Ptolemaic Egyptian princess

ayyy wtf

Niggers are still living in fucking "mud huts" a second ago and what the fuck did hitler know about fucking anthropology? he was a fucking painter and a orator.

>Read some book for fuck's sake.
>niggers
>read
You have to see the problem here

BITCH YOU WILL MONKEY IN MY BUTTHOLE CAVE YOU WILL

fpbp, came to say this.

The Ptolemies were Greek and not incestous as the former dynasties were Cleo was Greek

still somehow more interesting than kike history (jews have never produced a single piece of art or architecture)

I dont know if Hannibal was or wasnt black.
I attached a pic of a Nubian "Afro-arab". You white supremacists are doing the same thing you accuse us blacks of. Rewriting and white washing history.

Oh damn. Really makes me think.

Who
Gives
A
Fuck
?

BITCH YOU WILL REWRITE HISTORY IN MY BUTTHOLE WITH MY POOP RESIDUE

Jesus fucking christ, somalians are really fugly since time was time.

>I dont know if Hannibal was or wasnt black.
He was Phoenician, a Semitic civilization that originated in the Eastern Mediterranean. How much crack have you smoked today?

I mean by their standards the whole Ptolemaic dynasty would be Greek colonialists. I doubt they'd apply the same logic to the Nubian dynasty though.

Of course to know that they'd actually have to have some knowledge of actual history.

So what's your point then? It seems you've been spending this entire thread trying to convince yourself that the Pharaohs were niggers just like you, when it is demonstrably false. When are blacks going to stop being savages and grow out pseudo-history/archaeology? The average black twitter post regarding history is a fucking comedy show. Hannibal was phonecian, and you would know that if you opened a history book. Regarding your last picture, I'm pretty sure half the people in this thread have tried to point out the difference between the short lived Nubian conquest dynasty and the native dynasties that made up the overwhelming majority of Egyptian royal houses. Your argument essentially amounts to this: Obama was black, here is a picture proving he was black, therefore obviously all the other US presidents were black too.

This nigger probably will tell you that Dido was a
niggress too or that Hanno was a 70IQ nigger.

she literally wasnt black though. she was Macedonian/greek

Modern day city in Nigeria. Nigeria's GDP is higher than Many European country's GDP.

Nigeria's GDP = 405.1 billion USD (2016)
--------------------------------------------------
Norway's GDP = 370.6 billion USD (2016)
Croatia's GDP = 50.43 billion USD (2016)
Serbia's GDP = 37.75 billion USD (2016)
Austria's GDP = 386.4 billion USD (2016)

>Egypt has a 5000 year history of non black rulers.
The pyramids and sphinx themselves rather point to something like 10 000 years according to geologists.

Since when has a persons skin color have anything to do with their actual worth? What is wrong with some of you people? And yes, former dynasies had traveled a bit up the Nile Hence the unificatication of the upper and lower Nile Take some classes

nigeria is now a Chink state, niggers are fleeing because how fucking hard they're getting cucked by the 3 inch wang. Fuck out of here you retarded nigger.

Cleopatra was Greek.

What anyone thinks is irrelevant.

kek Dido niggress, pic is documented nigger proof
>that pic gets me every time
>all the sciences

>skin colour (spelled color wrong you fucking leaf) is one of the most useless factors in determining genetics

My skin is white while a nigger's is brown. We are not closely related genetically. Seems pretty fucking clear cut for everyone who's skin can't get darker.

and now for gdp per capita which is what matters
Nigeria - 5,942
Norway - 69,249
Croatia - 22,795
Serbia - 14,493
Austria - 48,005

He was a red head. Mummy even shows he had red hair. There were Red heads in egypt. Red headed men were priests in Osiris's temple as they believed redheads are connected with Set. Set played a critical role in Osiris myth. If you don't know what that was look up Peterson's commentary on it.
Blacks historically genocided redheads later on in history.

Nigeria has 186 mil inhabitants and you are comparing it with countries that dont even reach double digit population in the millions.
Fucking kek you played yourself nigger.

>what is GDP per capita
>what are oil reserves

If Nigeria is so awesome why are there so many Nigerian boat niggers begging for gibs in my country

OK lets keep it based of Ham Shem (as you just mentioned) and Japhet.

Refer to my earlier post about about genesis 10

Genesis 10:6 NIV Bible

The Hamites

6 The sons of Ham:

Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.

The Egyptians undoubtedly were black according to the Holy Scriptures

YOU WILL REFER TO MY EARLIER POST ABOUT MY BUTTHOLE YOU WILL