We should be breeding with Jews

>highest level of education of any major religious group. they blow everyone out of the water in formal education
>average jewish households make more than 4x the average american household
>tight knit, supportive community
>great sense of humor
>gender equality
>resilient and hard-working going from a low class minority in the early 20th century to the most successful ethnicity in the us
>so successful they inspire elaborate conspiracy theories about world domination
>creative innovators and pioneers
>are authorities and leaders in prestigious, well-respected fields

Jews are the real master race. They are clearly the Chosen people. White isn't an identity.

we should be gassing the Jews

Jew here. None of you would get close to marrying a Jew. Maybe you could get with some fat liberal one. But they don't have any of the Jewish connections or intelligence you want.

In response to your statement you would have to get past their parents first, especially American Jew's, Israeli Jews not so much.

only if this can help us meet the vulcans. i want to make hybrid human-vulcan master race people and then chart the galaxy. we will have warp drive in 10 years

So are you saying Jews are racist and believe themselves to be above the goy?

Look at their soulless kike eyes. Especially Portman freaks me out.

This. GAS ALL KIKES

No. Jews realize it's a burden on the marriage to have 1 parent trying to raise their kid one way and the other a different way. This causes increased divorce rates. People are comfortable marrying those similar, especially when it comes to traditions and values.

natalie and scarlett married french gentilemen. portman's husband converted to judaism like a good goy.

The Nordic Aryans have built a real civilization that functions better than any other on Earth.

As if we need some degenerate hobgoblin gargoyle race who has built zero civilizations (besides failed Russia........) because they are too wicked & repugnant of a species to create a harmonious, peaceful & healthy society.

wtf i love jews now

Can you enlighten us on these traditions and values that breed such sustained excellence?

60 percent of young Jews marry outside of their nation. 20 percent of young Jews are Orthodox and marry within their nation

>we should be making more jews
idiot, Jewish women are #1 priority on the list of extermination. No more Jewish women = end of jewery.

me too
The new master race will be aryans mixed with jews
Sign me up

The entire religion is based on community, family, and critical thinking. The holidays are all about critical thinking and being with the community and the laws are based on logic. (For example, the reason pork got banned was some dude put 2 and 2 together that it was giving people diseases. We now know it was Trichinella spiralis, but the tradition persists)

Also it got bottleneck selected for because if you were a smarter Jew you were more likely to survive events like the Holocaust and Russian pogroms.

Orthodox and conservative Jews have far more kids than liberal ones. And a female Jew will still have children considered Jewish. But reform Jews are practically Jewish by name only. Not really considered part of the faith.

no we should be doing the complete opposite breeding with a jewes will only create more kikes.

>it's a burden on the marriage to have 1 parent trying to raise their kid one way and the other a different way
really?
So you consider interracial marriages the same, and will advice against that?

Reminder having children with Jewish women makes your kids Jews.

Why 10 years when the Vulcans already have warp drive?

>People are comfortable marrying those similar, especially when it comes to traditions and values.
What's your stance on immigration?

we should encourage the jews to race mix with 75 iq nogs

insular chasidic jews are too inbred to stand up and are not a threat but if the non religious secular MSM and banking jews Brazilianize they are FINISHED

Holy shit user clearly you've never dated a Jewish woman. They are almost always spoiled entitled left-leaning princesses with not one ounce of decency in their slutty bodies. The Jewish culture is matriarchal and the mother is keep the men down by relentlessly shaming them and guilting them.

I mean having a threesome with those two jewesses would be great, but dismembering them and then stuffing them into my oven would feel even better

Duh. Contrary to what Sup Forums cries about all day, most of us are very right of center. I had a buddy who married a non-Jew a few years back. They agreed the kid would be Jewish. Shockingly she changed her mind and the kid was raised catholic. They're divorcing now and his kid won't be seeing him much anymore since the mom got to him and convinced him to "Love Jesus." Buddy was a dumbass.

Dina Dmalchuta Dina. It means "The Laws of the Land are the Laws of Her People." You immigrate somewhere you adopt that culture and value system. I don't want any more fucking arabs. Mexicans are hardworking people, I'm chill with them. Indians are getting better. Fuck chinks.

we should be letting corporations create and raise children selectively bred for intelligence and health... for a small fee, like amazon prime.

this thread

I had my chance in college but i was a pussy

Now she looks like a man so I am relieved

>The Nordic Aryans have built a real civilization that functions better than any other on Earth.
>As if we need some degenerate hobgoblin gargoyle race who has built zero civilizations (besides failed Russia........) because they are too wicked & repugnant of a species to create a harmonious, peaceful & healthy society.

Why can't Jews sustain anything? If they're so smart why can't they run a nieghborhood without turning it into niggerland or warzones?

56% face

Give one good reason for gassing Jews that shitskins don't against white people.

Am I the only one seing a huge woitek face one the mountain side which is covered by sunlight, right to the 3 big vertical rifts?

I don't meet very many.
I've met two semi-decent jewesses in my life.
One was pretty well put together but was already in another relationship. The other was a complete degenerate whore.

I would only consider one if they would be willing to drop the satanic death cult.

>Contrary to what Sup Forums cries about all day, most of us are very right of center
Gee,it's like we didn't already know that

Thanks x a honest answer

Discarding "Elders of Zion" theories, Why do you think Jews are over-represented in finance and media?

Maybe if she converted to Christianity and disowned her family.

Can I be a jew and marry a jewess? I want to be part of the master race

Only if you're breeding with a clone of Jessu. She's
>>>/ourjew/

You think it's ok for a charlaton who parades as a "holy man" (Rabbi) to rape little girls and boys?

To suck the genitals of a baby?

I get sick to my stomach thinking about just how repulsive and vile Jews are.

Every time I see a Jewish male, I am reminded by my knowledge of Judaism that this is a rape victim.

I don't give a fuck if I'm white or not. I look white so people think I am. The umbrella grows every generation anyway. Used to be Nordics, then it became Nords + Anglos then Nords + Anglos + Germanics etc. etc. Pick a line and get back to me.

During the Middle Ages we were forced into jobs that were based on money (Lending, borrowing, jewelry, etc.) because if you got kicked out of your country you needed a job you could take with you. That compounded over generations and we kinda got the hang of it. Eventually some Jews did well and then helped their friends do well too by giving loans and advice. (Similar to how Asians all own laundry places and chinese restaurants. They know how to and everyone they know can help them start).

As for media, similar nepotism to be honest. Media is who you know. And since our culture breeds working together, you know who you know and it snowballs. Nothing sinister, just basic logistics imo. Also we're funny as fuck.

Conversion takes ~3 years and a lot of learning. Go for it if you want, bro. Jewish girls aren't hot, would not recommend.

If Jews are superior, why do you want our Aryan genes so badly?

fml they are not even that old but you can already see the reptilian features showing

I'm half jewish half easern european and I'm neurotic and ugly, who cares about a high iq.

>flag
Come on Austria. Gas meme is false

You forgot the part where Jews eat goy babies to fuel their magic.

>Also we're funny as fuck.
Yeah wit comes with high IQ

Do you think MSM is fair and objective?
Do you think there are meetings where MSM controlling people discuss a common agenda?
Or it is because the high ranks know each other (share common culture, also the nepotism you mentioned), an organic agenda is agreed on informal conversations?

Ashkenazi are 80 % white. Mostly Italian and German

they dont want to breed with us ;-;

>implying shitskins matter

Jews are 80 % white

would if could, but american jewesses are unbearable in their dependence of high quantities of scheckles

What a bunch of meanies.That's it schlomo, gas chamber, now!

No. It's been registered as entertainment after Reagan's telecommunications act. There's a reason for that.

Ehhhh probably. Between say FOX and MSNBC? Nah. They're competing for business and owned by entirely different factions. Maybe they share stuff on big pieces like that plane crash or like an assassination or some shit, but they compete. Between say Thinkprogress and CNN? Obviously. That's part of what gets them funding from the DNC

they are the sons of satan

>wanting your offspring to be a shifty rat-faced yid
no thx

>ruining your bloodline with inbred genetic diseases, hunched backs and hooked noses
>for a few extra IQ points
No thanks

We don't need the jews for civilization while the shitskins need us for everything beyond 200 AD tier farming

this

>meanwhile rothchilds are married to shitskins

really makes my noggin joggin

>A single family whose name has been diluted as much as the Saudi Royal Family and doesn't practice the religion at all
>Representative of me
>Uwutm8?

Ashkenazis are 3-5% nigger and 30-70% middle eastern. Shit tier hasbara, abramovich

Have you seen what jewish men look like? Your son would be half you and half Woody Allen. Why would you do that to your own offspring?

>implying any self respecting human bean would marry a fucking kike

how about we rape and gas them afterwards? seems like a more plausible approach to me

Don't you have textbooks to be burning, cockroach? Wouldn't want to offend your supreme leader Gollum.

>highest level of education of any major religious group. they blow everyone out of the water in formal education
Nepotism + connections + money for higher education.
>average jewish households make more than 4x the average american household
Again, nepotism.
>tight knit, supportive community
Said community doesn't like goys.
>great sense of humor
As long as your not making jokes about Israel, Jews, or minorities.
>gender equality
Who doesn't have that nowadays (besides Muslims)
>resilient and hard-working going from a low class minority in the early 20th century to the most successful ethnicity in the us
They built connections better + nepotism.
>so successful they inspire elaborate conspiracy theories about world domination
So do Catholics, Masons, NWO, etc.
>creative innovators and pioneers
What have they INVENTED and PIONEERED that's so essential?
>are authorities and leaders in prestigious, well-respected fields
Again, nepotism.

Appropriate digits. Never thought I'd agree with a turkroach. Let's have an armistice and take care of the jews before we fight.

What does that mean tho, if a woman has a child with a jew that child is not jewish? What do you mean by jewish when you say that?

>create generations of hybrid-jews
>white holocaust through food and water suddenly affects their own grand children
sounds solid to me, hide out in the open, know your genes will be solidified despite our sperm counts dropping each decade

doesn't seem like there's much of a choice on that one, unless you guys have a plan outside of the skinnyfat autistic joke of a movement I've seen thus far

Reminder that the people pushing feminism and abortions the most are single Jewish women. Maybe we should get cucks to have vasectomies and "take one for the team" by marrying all of these single Jewesses

In Judaism your father provides your lineage for tribe and "ethnic" identity. Your mother provides your religious identity.

Jewish mom + Non-Jewish dad = Religion is Judaism and tribal lineage is non-Jew

Jewish dad + Non-Jewish mom = Religion is the mom's and tribal lineage is Jewish.

Yeah I agree with you. The problem with the jew community is that: a) They're close-knit b) They do not allow non-jews into the community c) they have higher average IQ than the majority (white people) d) They perfected and maintained almost as a trade-secret the knowledge high finance (basically how money is created)
Combining a) b) c) and d), they'll be obviously a huge success in an open-capitalistic society, since the majority group is mostly meritocratic and not so nepotistic.

There are concerns about this advantage?. Are some Jews pushing for more integration into the
main society, and to abandon nepotistic behavior (to be more meritocratic, for example)?

Are some Jew circles promoting multiculturalism instead (for the middle ranks, keeping ownership and direction nepotistic)?

>gassing god's chosen people
I'm sorry Sup Forums, I'm afraid I can't let you do that

Jews
>3% of the population
>expelled from European countries 100+ times
>subvert and corrupt foreign nations they don't belong in
>control entire media, news, entertainment, education and banking industries
>invent the biggest lie in history to use as a shield from any sort of criticism when goyim start to question all the coincidences
>never can create their own nations and have to infest the hard work of white people like the parasites they are.
White people
>60% of the population
>built the entire country
>still control less than kikes
>niggers are too dumb to realize that white privilege is nothing compared to jewish privilege
>niggers blame who ever the (((media))) tells them to
'if you hate le jews you're just like a nigger' is a poor fallacy, I thought kikes were smarter than us? it's not like they control the industries that supply these statistics.

Retarded post, "white" has never been anything more than a colour and it was only ever weaponized against pre-colombian Americans and Semites on a cultural basis. Only blacks have ever got shit just for being black, and that was only when they were fucking shit up in Europe/America. British explorers in Africa, for example, were not racist.

Anyway do you think if I marry a hot Jewish girl our kids will be ugly? Regression to the mean and whatnot?

I would definitely consider marrying a jewess if she were very tall, blue eyed, and blond, because I'm all those things and I don't want those features to die out with me. The only problem is you know your kids have a higher chance of being rat faced, having kinky hair, and going bald. I don't wish to selfishly inflict these features on my kids just because the puss is right.

Jews have high prevalence of autism. There are autism clusters in silicon valley. Autism is highly heritable and children of autistic parents are twice as bad. Without intermarriage jews become a race of inbred retards.

It's like any other ethnic group, man. Some want to abandon the faith and just integrate. Some (like myself) think our cultural heritage is why we're still around and it's something worth preserving. A handbook to a good and productive life perfected over 5000 years of adaptation. There's always give and take, and overlapping of identity and such. There are also poor Jews, rich Jews, and everything in between. So long as the system around me encourages working with who I know to succeed, I'm gonna keep doing it. WASPs do it. Asians do it. Mexicans do it. Unfortunately life is a game you gotta play correctly.

Idk. If she's hot your kid will probably be if your genes match well with it. Brown eyes are dominant, as is curly hair. She's most likely gonna have both.

if you can gain power as strong as having majority control of the worlds currency at any moment in the last 70 years, you don't need "trade-secrets", just your kids in every major institutional position, and their kids....and so on

the secret is in front of everyone yet you'd never know it because generic non-goy #5398 micromanages that type of exposure on the side.

what fight? it will be heaven on earth once the kike problem is solved for good. no more poverty, wars, inequality and degeneracy once every single hook nosed rat is exterminated

>jews are tall, blue eyed, and blonde
the only jews who look like this are white roasties who converted to judaism for the shekels

How's that gonna solve the fact that your entire existence is trying to sell tourists your crappy rugs by going "my friend, for you, a special deal! 2 for 1 because I like you!"?

We were meant to breed with them. Why do you think the jewess is the white man's kryptonite? It's Gods way of telling us its meant to be

Jews have not been paying for the survival of white people.

Jews have not fought and died for the freedom of white people.

I disagree. There are things that are over your head depending on your IQ.
>the secret is in front of everyone
Not so much, and if it was, maybe anyone below 130 IQ cannot fully grasp it.

>the secret is in front of everyone
Really NO. Will be "in front of everyone" if it was part of high-school curricula. It is not, so even if you are high IQ, normally you're blind to the concept of money creation until you bump into it.

My family served in WW1 and WW2. Suck my dick.

There are plenty of Israeli chicks who have a lot of German blood. Lots of blonde hair and blue eyes in Israel. Some even have German ancestors who faked being Jewish after WWII. Can't tell if newfag or just someone who lives under a rock.

>Some (like myself) think our cultural heritage is why we're still around and it's something worth preserving.
The only reason you are still around is because you are parasitic vermin
> A handbook to a good and productive life perfected over 5000 years of adaptation
more like a guide book to extreme nepotism, degeneracy, and corruption
>So long as the system around me encourages working with who I know to succeed, I'm gonna keep doing it. WASPs do it. Asians do it. Mexicans do it. Unfortunately life is a game you gotta play correctly.
fuck9ng gas yourself inbred, no race on earrth is half as nepotistic as jews are, I'm sure those couple of extra IQ points are the real reason jews control so much
>WASPs do it
no, kike professors have ruled this a racist
> Unfortunately life is a game you gotta play correctly.
Yes the poor Juden have no other choice but to destroy every host country they infest, what else could they possibly do?

The world would be a much better and peaceful place if the holocaust was real and successful.

sorry schlomo, got your women over my uncut cock, if we're all jews then no one gets special treatment anymore.

>WASPs do it
Majority of WASPs don't do it. They're the majority, they see other WASPs as competition and not alĂ­es against other enemies. I guess that if they become a minority they'll start doing it in great numbers.

I though Jews help each other, what do you mean with "poor" Jews? I guess it is not not-enough-to-eat poor.

>Most privileged bigots on the planet
>Still claim to be oppressed

>jews aren't naturally blonde or blue eyed unless they're european converts
>but what about all the kikes with German blood
Is this the superior jewish intellect we've been told about?

my friend's boyfriend is a jew and their relationship is in the trash because he's a vacuous money obsessed retard and she hates his small dick. get in the oven

Yes BUT also conversion to Christianity is a must ,mainly for the females

Lol, done being edgy, faggot?

I'm not the one sitting on an anonymous image board blaming others for my failures. Go read the actual TaNaCh. Hundreds of stories of where we purged out degeneracy. My favorite is the story of Pinchas. He found 2 people fucking next to the tabernacle and speared them right through in front of everyone. Put them on display for days afterwards.

I recommend working on improving yourself instead of crying. It may make you happy one day.

They do all the time, man. Why do you think we made our own country clubs and shit? WASPs wouldn't let us into theirs because we weren't whatever ethnicity they were. And WASPs are still massively dominant in finance. All of my one friend's coworkers at Goldman (hehe goldman) are cookie-cutter yacht kids. Blonde hair and sperrys with rich daddies.

There's plenty of poor Jews. You think all Israeli Jews are rich? Nah man, there's still fast-food employees and garbageman. And all the ones my age who are failures and "working for their dad"

This.

>Jews fighting for their host countries
Top kek

Fought for Germany in WW1 and then the French Resistance in WW2. Funneled out of Germany through the Netherlands to England and then back into France.

What have you done?