Say something nice about Poland

Say something nice about Poland

My friends tell me I look like Blaczykowskiofzafsfjkesfb

they have juggy women

This is not politics, fuck off with this obnoxious behaviour.

Lewandowski >>>>>>> Penaldo

Penaldo's never scored 5 goals in 9 minutes because getting that many penalties that quickly would be unheard of.

BFF, Krakow is one of the comfiest cities in Europe, no terror attacks, pure white country, you guys don't even have gypsies.

they are good at cleaning toilets

their women take black cock well

There are some gypsies I saw when I lived there... not many though thankfully.

And you can for sure point them out of a crowd.

Dark, disgusting, smelly.

No

btw Błaszczykowski had pretty fucking rough childhood.
He has seen how his own father stabbed his mother to death.

Less diverse Russia. Me likes

They come here to take care of our elderly since we have actual jobs that prevent us from doing it.
(Ofc we pay them for doing it)

>having immigration.
At least get rid of the chinks, niggers, Romanians, gypsies, Brazilians, Portuguese and Spaniards. Ireland gets darker and darker

>Say something nice about Poland

70000 people enjoyed while we beat the shit out of you in volleyball, you made great atmosphere Ill give you that

Still have one amongst the lowest % of the whole eu zone of non citizens on our soil. (Even with the shit thats happened this year)
Its just the big cities who need slaves to keep working that are getting concentrated immigration.

They're little bitches who need to pay up and take refugees.

Bragging about volleyball?
Have the Serbs turned into utter faggots?

>Still have one amongst the lowest % of the whole eu zone of non citizens on our soil.
Which is not really a complement because you have one of the lowest amount of full blooded natives to the rest of Europe. It's darkies with Italian citizenship. Doesn't mean they are Italian

Perogies , nuff said

This. Bigboobs.pl

with their current extra dumb government they are willingly becoming a subject of international politics of superpowers once again. Can't believe how stupid these idiots are, but whew lad, cannot wait to have a border with Germany.

Polan can and will into space

You people do a good job cleaning the shitty toilets here from all the towel heads

Good people. Hard working men, good morals, beautiful women

Small countries can only specialize in a few sports, so it gives them pride when they excel at them

His country is also more than 56% white

99% white

Stop hating on Asians, Russia, you know we Mongols fucked your grandma.

I like your games, Poland. Stay cultured.

>juggy
kek
Your women are hot. Poland is like Ukraine, without the shit roads and constant fear of stabbings.

Top-notch trad women. Comfortably above the American average in appearance, but actually wifey material.

Otherwise, Wawel.

You're not as cucked as the rest of Europe.

>does not know about air

Poland is admirably nationalist and respects its people. I like Poland.

Agreed Magyarbro, Krakow is comfy af. Anyone who has actually been to Poland couldn't bash it. I have zero Polish blood as far as I know but I felt right at home.

your country is beautiful and if i could pick a country in which i was born i am certain you'd be in top 3, if not the first. also, can someone tell me how is the housing situation in poland, in terms of are you replacing commieblocks with american style suburbs?

I remember reading something about the air in Krakow. Hopefully it's not China tier.

at least they are white

You are not Russia.

The couple times I've been to Krakow, I didn't notice anything. It seemed like normal, pasteurized air.

>german flag
>that comment

polish girls I know hate niggers

it is at some times- especially winter.

its almost china tier during cold winter weather

one of the 4 great anti-cucks of europe

>As a child, Błaszczykowski witnessed a family tragedy which had a major influence on his life.
>In September 1996, when he was 10 years old, his father stabbed his mother to death.
>After his father went to prison, he and his older brother, Dawid, were raised by their grandmother.
>He briefly gave up football, but with the encouragement of his uncle, Jerzy Brzęczek, a former captain of the Polish national football team, he decided to resume training at Raków Częstochowa two months later.
>Błaszczykowski has credited his successes to his grandmother.
>He dedicates every goal he scores to his mother and can be seen looking up to the sky during goal celebrations.
>He is a devout Roman Catholic, who reads the Bible on a daily basis, prays often, and participates in the "I am not ashamed of Jesus" project.

no niggers

no arab fags

fought against germany

fuck p*les, poland should be bombed

p*lish women are the worst, worse than gypsies

Lewandowki is better than Ronaldo

Honestly I fucking love Poland. Krakow is one of my favorite cities. The girls are drop dead gorgeous in Poland. The best filet mignons I ever had was in Poland. Even the run down parts have some charm to it. Poland is even conservative enough we're I'd actually consider moving there

You are as white as your national symbol

Le anti mediterranean russian
Please post the only study that says that spain has african blood

He just mad because his great grandfather probably looked like Hiroshi-moot. Everyone knows Russians are the result of the Amwf meme in action,

I think he is mad because russian girls are obssessed with latino culture

Russians may have blonde hair and blue eyed, but they have wide faces and chinky eyes. Also Russian women would cuck their men for argentine cock any day of the week.

Perogies

They kept muslim invaders out of Europe and continue to do the same to this day.

Sexy women
Nationalism
Anti - Communist
Anti - Islam
Strongly traditional