BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO...

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

>no common culture
Maybe for you potato nigger but the civilized parts of Europe share a common culture.

did not read
sage

>"Us white people"

Aaaand that's a jew

Kys faggot

Americans aren't german, nordics, meds, celts, anglos etc.
They are a mix between them. Racial purity is a myth in america. They might be 100% european, but you can't classify such a diverse place into 1 race.

>Civilized

You don't count, shart

Because white people got literally everything handed to them, multiple rise and collapse of empires, plagues, world wars, nothing of that ever happened.
White people never had to struggle one bit, there's nothing to be proud about it's just racism.
Upvote pls

>extremely longwinded passive aggressive incoherent rambling

you sound like you lost the debate before you even finished your opening statement

Meanwhile black people say "white people this", "white people that". If we're criticised for being white, isn't it unfair to complain when we think of ourselves as white? They fucking started it.

>I don't have white culture, I have Irish culture

I always knew they weren't white.

What the fuck is this shit?!?!? Culture taken from them? Slavery is their culture you cock sucking shit!!!!! There's still slavery there!!! You're embarrassing the Irish!!!!

Sounds like you don't have a rebuttal

You can't tell me what to think. White pride worldwide, gas the kikes race war now!

In America, the whites have long become an ethnicity on their own, just like several different European tribes merged into one at some point

Can't into ancestry dot com? Figures they can't afford anything else.

This is false. "White" is the American Euro-descended ethnicity. White culture is American culture.

All niggers must hang

>Black and White Americans have no idea where their ancestors came from except a vague location on the largest continent.
>Both call themselves by their skin tone and whatever remnants of culture they have managed to cling on to plus the new culture they have created on the smaller continent.
>Blacks are told this is good. Whites are told this is bad.
There is a reason Americans keep going on about "American culture". They have no fucking idea what life is like on the ancestral side of the ocean.
>

And these people don't have Irish culture. Tell that to a real Irish person and they will laugh in your face. If you are Euro-descended in America after third generation, you are white.

Decent argument for the white pride thing, shit argument for defending black pride.

To be fair, it's usually Americans who do the "white pride" thing because we're mongrels and like the negroes, no longer know who the fuck we are other than "white American."

So, you idea of pride movements is related to only african-americans? Ones who aren't even considered black anymore by modern africans? Way too miss the point retard.

And if not knowing where you came from defines some sort of culture, then so does the opposite, you can therefore formulate white culture as knowing where you came from/coming the US legally.

And that is only within your extremely narrow minded retard point that is constricted to the US.

OK. If there is no common 'white' culture, then no one can blame 'whites' for anything. Because we are not all the same.

>Hurr durr blacks can have it but you can't blah blah blah
How about I make it simple for you? Blacks have a high perpetuity for crime, and a much lower average IQ. They are a sub race, that I don't want around MY race. So they can fuck off back to Africa, or die. I don't really care. I believe, and know, whites are inherently superior. I don't care about slavery, or culture, or any of that shit. I realize niggers are, by majority, inferior. And want them gone. Segregated. I don't care about your opinion, nor your feels. I'd hang you too for being a race traitor.

Now, sage and report. You absolute fucking faggot.

Irish people aren't white and their "culture" is binge drinking and being conquered.

Based potato nigger.

left
>I hate all you white
>fuck whites
>whites should be killed
>white should pay
>etc

right
>white pride

>left
>ho ho whites don't exist buddy it's only European cultures that you can be proud off

This argument is false. Blacks can get a DNA test.

Why are you idiots replying to this shitpost thread. Honestly you really are fucking idiots.

>It's white man's fault that the niggers ferried by jews across the ocean didn't record their history (just like their ancestors didn't)

This slide thread really activated my almonds.

Learn to use sage you stupid fucking newfag