What is like being white in south africa?

what is like being white in south africa?

Better question.
If you're white, why the fuck haven't you left South Africa.

Better question
If you're white and live in Africa, what the actual fuck is wrong with you??

Try this one on for size.
Why would anyone live in that shit hole?

>niggers working

like being white in Detroit
and in 50 years, like being white in any western nation

Real talk: what the fuck is up with his hair?

Because their ancestors colonized it when it wasn't a shithole but a modern african paradise ruled by europeans with european(dutch and english) culture. the current inhabitants were born there, it's all they know, and they likely grew up when it was just turning to absolute shite. i was born in california, i want to leave and probably will (and know many my age planning to do the same within a couple years) but I will always miss the place where I grew up, the place I want to call home...but can't because the leftists destroyed it.

Didn't you learn how to put a condom on in school?

Well Africa has a ton of quality arable land, making it quite easy to live there as long as the population isn't as big as it has been

I'm guessing you can expect to have your little girl raped to death with a broken bottle by niggers and your entire family killed.

>Kill the farmer
Imagine being this worthlessly evil and demonic

Better question.
If you're a Jew why do you pretend to be white?

>the place I want to call home...but can't because the leftists destroyed it.

minneapolis-user here and this crushes me.

Why aren't south Africans learning how to poison watermelons with ebola?

It's like living on Detroit... But on steroids.

care to elaborate how it changed?

because there are generations of whites that have been there for hundreds of years. It's as much their land as your land in America belongs to you. The Boers need to fight for their land and they need our help. Africa is beautiful bountiful land unfortunately covered in shit that needs removal

No matter how much you train some races they just cant shoot man.

that's in zimbabwe my man

better question: Why haven't the whites created a genocide of these stone age halflings

A girl I know is from SA. She was robbed at gunpoint and raped. She made it to Canada and for some reason is a SJW. nigger should have put a bullet in her head because now shes in Canada voting for the same lefty policies that destroyed her homeland.

Women.
I'd still leave. They'll kill themselves off while you relax somewhere safer. Too many bix noods to fight imo.

Better question
If you're white in SA, where the fuck are your safety squads?

>what is like being white in south africa?
Pretty nice Arab/Berber bro, lots of money and nice stuff, beautiful country and pretty cheap relative to Europe and US

>princess Leia recast as a nigger
So progressive.

a wild black appears.
Sup Forums uses education.

>it's super effective

I always pictured living white in SA is like living white in the bad parts of Chicago.

We need a refugee program for Boers. Imagine how pissed liberals will be when we're accepting whites while South Africa goes to the shitter because of it.

I heard the country won't let some white people leave

Blacks didn't even live in South Africa until they saw the beautiful civilization that they were building. Then they wanted a part of it and scream victimization / colonizers

Also

pics are at Zim border gate. He's packing a carbine commonly used by security and cash-in-transit teams. But not by SAPS or SANDF.

He's either Zim or a security guard.

Not as bad as you think.

Better question.
if your white what are you still doing in United States of America

blanke man kom thuis

>said the Somalian living in Britain

Nigs will get wasted if whites actually fight.

This. We'll be South African tier in a few decades.

What's wrong with taking back your lands from invaders?

I see this double standard all the time among white supremacists, it's fine to kill/deport immigrants because it's your land, but it suddenly becomes an issue when the immigrants are white.

Stop being hypocrites and leave other people's lands

Is that thing on it's head a hat or it's hair?

Why does he have mickey mouse ears?

My heritage here predates Bantu invasion.

The Cape is European clay

are you sure? there is no white genocide?

South Africa was basically uninhabited when Europeans began settling

The whole country is a ticking time bomb how do you stomach it?

Don't you whites Guys have a Homeland in ORANIA ...?.

Is there a reason you're not conducting an ethnic cleansing of your land? Why allow them to live?

Nah, best question. Why do newcomers to the board pretend to be pro-white only to spread divisionism among whites? Why be "white" and advocate fleeing the richest, strongest country on the planet, the country built upon 2000 years of western philosophy, the only country with freedom of speech and the right to bear arms?

Africa belongs to the Africans

Europeans have no place in it, you weren't born in Africa.

>391
Yeah, the crime rate is nigger-tier and the government is corrupt but, it's Africa...

Farm murders are a thing though, and the media prejudices whites (even though whites own the media and consume the most).

But otherwise, we have a high standard of living and more access to top education/healthcare etc. than most Euros and burgers.

>you weren't born in Africa.
I was, why don't you go find some jungle mesoniggers to give your land to you halfbreed stain?

No one is on my land?

Where did i heard that before....
Return aztlan whitey.
Also if americans want their "white" america then Mexicans will want a brown Mexico and blacks will want a black Africa even if some parts weren't occupied.
The hypocrisy of americans strikes again.

>high standard of living

>kills boer/farmer
>starves

Go for it

Is that Mississippi?
Nevermind. Too many white people.

What a well dressed negro.

No, you were not born in Africa, you were born in Europe where your ancestors belong.

Stop leeching off other people's territory, white people have nothing to do in Africa.

>cherry picked photo of poor vaalies
Nice dude, is everyone in Morocco a poor, hash addicted terrorist.

I used to know a white couple from SA. They lived happily, there were kobs and opportunities, crime was low and tourism high etc.

With in a year of apartheid ending they fled to Australia because they had to foresight to see the direction their country was heading in. Had they stayed then maybe they would have been one of the 50,000 white farmers raped and murdered in their beds by blacks, or maybe they would have been killed in a carjacking by a black, or maybe they would have been followed to the atm and ahot in the back of the head by a black when the money comes out.

That's what it's like.

Buttmad Paco

>and in 50 years, like being white in any western nation

Kindly speak for yourself only, Mr. 38%.

Mexico was founded by white Spaniards, you dumb fuck.
The Aztecs and Mayans also took their territory by conquest, but they lost to the Spanish.
You're at least part Spanish unless you're a 5' manlet. That's how you can tell the difference. The Aztecs and Mayans were tiny little fucks. That's why they were so easy to kill.

I don't know what the cartel put in your arm but I was born here, like my father and his father, all the way back to the late 1600's

>tells niggers to go back to africa
>thinks he has the moral high ground when people tell jizzskins to go back to europe

California refugee, here. No one in this state will ever understand how cool southern California used to be to grow up in.

Go back to Spain rapebaby subhuman

Despite being genocided it's almost impossible for white South Africans to get asylum or refugee status because they're white

so you not understand the history of South Africa?
there was nothing there when it was settled

What is the independence of mexico
The truth is, it doesnt matter what you think, america is 60% mixed and it will continue to grow no mather now many deportations your stupid president do, most of chicanos who were born there, have a native face and im happy about it.

what you mean by vaalies?

What is with these butthurt retarded spics, i used to have a high opinion of mexicans before i came to this site but i guess the other latin american countries are just more civilized after all.

You retards would be better off had you been annexed by united states in the 19th century.

The same excuse over again, by that logic Mexicans should conquest parts of Australia or Russia, not all the land is occupied, better have more babies whitey, we can conquest land without shooting a single bullet, just look at america.

Trans(vaal)

Like being under siege by hundreds of illiterate mickey mouse caricatures.

Metro Detroiter here.... agreed, the shit tier of the white race here love south of 8 mile.
I'm including the hipsters trying to revitalize the corktown, and midtown in that last sentence also.

Yeah that is real touching, but take some fucking responsibility. There are plenty of places niggers and spics haven't fucked up because they weren't allowed to, they only fuck up places where the original inhabitants allowed them to.

So if americans want a white america is ok, but when a Mexican wants a brown Mexico is wrong, again hypocrisy strikes again, i support blacks to take back their land 100%. This is what trump caused, deal with it.

I'd imagine it's like being in the first Mad Max movie.

Looks to me like you're the only one mad here. I reckon you should be the one dealing with it.

Jesus fuck your pussy still hurts from the election? Why are beaners so prone to feminine drama?

I left long ago when i was a kid but i want to go back

We have been there for hundreds of years

Afrikaners built and bled for south africa long before we even knew about the natural resources

After our ancestors suffered and died for us to have a better future the nogs swoop in and steal everything they worked for

It would be tragedy of we all left our homeland

>Time to work.

Yeah. Riiight.

White South Africans are cuck faggots. White Californians are cuck faggots, white people from Detroit, before it became an American Zimbabwe were cuck faggots. These places didn't just magically fall to shit, white cuck faggots allowed them yo due to naeivity and weakness. Niggers just took advantage if that like any other predator would.

>kill all the white farmers
>farms fail because nigs are too lazy/retarded
>have a famine

When will niggers ever learn?

Also, one of my dad's friends is from South Africa, his name is Johan (pronounced "Yohan"). He moved here to Texas 17 years ago, because the South African government was starting to outlaw guns (he's a huge gun nut). He said that Mandela was a communist terrorist, and South Africa went to shit when he took-over.

Yes, it's just bouncing back and forth now. Black nationalists can't speak without White nationalists wanting a piece of the action.

Maybe instead of them leaving we should have an exodus to Africa and make it White and Great.

Probably wouldn't work though

>So if americans want a white america is ok

You mean a few people on Sup Forums? Get a fucking grip you retard kek

>was starting to outlaw guns
our gun laws are pretty easy

THIS. This is the most true thing I have read on this God forsaken website in years. It really is the white mans fault for letting himself become a cowardly, feminized, degenerate.

Tell that to the border hoppers mexican trash. The Boers were in SA before the current tribes of nigger were. its rightfully their clay.

>Niggers
>learn\
pick one

You have got to be a complete fucking asshole to be a white person and stay in South Africa.

Just leave. Come to the United States. We will welcome you with open arms. Our government will give you handouts and help you get on your feet quickly. You'll get all sorts of loans and financing to start your own business. In a few short years you'll be doing better than most people who were born here

GTFO out South Africa NOW. Let it collapse.

Jesus I'd hate to live n America

Dude America will be in the same demographic place as SA in only 50 years, so they whould move to delay the inevitable fighting?
SA is their HOME They should fight for it . and the will bc Boers have balls.

As much as I want to disagree with you, I realise that you are right. Whites dont lose power, they relinquish it. Nogs only have power over a white population if the white population allows it. Rhodesia and South Africa only lost power once we gave it up in the struggle for "equality" and "human rights". Exactly then it became just another shithole.
So yes, taking into account our choices made, we can be considered as cuck faggots.

Side note, my nephew and his family emigrated to the USA. I asked him how many and what guns he had, and he said "we are a pacifistic household and dont believe in guns". Anons from the USA and Oz and the like, I am truly sorry you have you to deal with these fucking gender confused pussy expats from my country.

The same reason we don't leave America.
Also it's hard to emigrate.

Start the Boer refugee process.

Yeah except if you are white you have no chance whatsoever of moving to the USA, especially from there.

English South Africans have the UK or Australia. Afrikaaners have the Netherlands, but most can't get there so they go to Perth. The USA does not let them in.

>The USA does not let them in.
I wonder what would happen if they visited Mexico and then immigrated illegally from there. Well, before The Wall.

spics are butthurt because we took their clay in the 1800s.

>You retards would be better off had you been annexed by united states in the 19th century.
funny, we didn't annex them because we thought they were racial inferiors who would ruin democracy