en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flase flag

who the guys behind him? they look like fake police

*false falg

*flase falg

FUUUUCK

proof?

Look at that nervous 14 year old "SWAT" officer behind Dylan Spoof. Fucking sillyest fake false flag event ever.

Watch how the fake crisis actors pretend to actually not cry over the deaths of their family members. They are making this obvious on purpose.

Did you know Dylan Roof killed a BLM politician? A house of representative black pastor funding and leading BLM. Did you also know that for an entire week before he killed those old women funding white genocide the blacks were attacking innocent whites but after they immediately stopped? Hmm. Interesting facts about this.

god told me

FALSE FLAG

just like jame fields, I think he was patsy to look like he killed Senator Pinkney.

and why is he wearing body armor under his shirt

thank you

Probably in case the police came

Well, just spent a few minutes reading his wikipedia page. He is a highly autistic retard, who most probably was a Sup Forumsack.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

Read his motivation part and tell me I'm wrong.

they never said he had body armor. Also he is not wearing it when he exits the building.

fuck off shill, not going to take such obvious bait.

Dylan Roof is a Hero of the Universe.

>IMG_7104.jpg
In what context/occasion is a photo like that taken? To me it looks like "pose for a Batman villain mugshot".

He was more of a TRS dailystormer guy. Sup Forums wasn't as populated back then.

What I don't get though is this:
penalty - Death (federal), life imprisonment (state).
So is he getting the needle, or in for life without parole?

>He first appeared in Charleston County court by video conference at a bond hearing later that day.
So this must be a screenshot from that video conference.

yeah he's tough. most nerds would have killed themselves.

He killed children?