CLIMATE CHANGE OFFICIALLY KILLS ONE CONFEDERATE NAZI SCUMBAG

*breaths in deep and slow*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1900_Galveston_hurricane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not even a massive hurricane could btfo of a sliver of Texas coast line.

>confederate nazi
>implying they won't find a million dead beans under their tin shack houses

>weather
>climate
Why can't the left ever understand science?

How is it change when there are massive storms there every year?

Big rig trailers full of rotting corpses.

Disrespectful shithead

Good. I hope they do, kek

>weak-willed faggot

They can just go back into mexico lmao

This is a pretty funny post, considering that lefties love to pretend that they Fucking Love Scienceā„¢ despite not knowing anything about it other than "muh Climate Changeā„¢ that John Oliver and Bernie were talking about"

They have to go bac-
>Hurricane hits
The corpses, I mean

>Tfw the leaf is right

The distinction between weather and climate is lost on people on all sides of the argument. They only have knowledge of their immediate surroundings and don't bother check beyond that.

>It's hot in my city today, must be global warming!
>It snowed in my city last winter, global warming doesn't exist!

Geologists and oceanographers know what the fuck is up, but no one gives a shit because studying layered silicate compositions in the ocean isn't as sexy as preaching the apocalypse by melting. We have fucked ourselves pretty good by overloading the atmosphere with CO2 and the steadily decreasing pH of the ocean over a relatively short period of time in earth's history is a direct, immediately observable result of that.

We should call this hurricane stormfront

SEETHING

op btfo

>G-g-geologists and o-o-o-oceanographers know w-w-w-hat the fuck is up

That's not an argument.

Heil Hitler!

May we once and for all rid the earth of these Leftist parasites who are a scourge to our society.

Redpilled. Thank god we don't border the Middle East and Africa. They're going to get swarmed when they can't handle the heat anymore

They have been infiltrated by leftists and politics

If climate change is real, it will kill all the Leftists first. They all live in coastal areas.

Believe me, it's a good thing for the oceans to rise.

>It will feed the fish.

/OurHurricane/?

This ffs. It's literally a few miles away.

If you've ever worked on a large research vessel, you'd know this was patently false in most cases. The only politics involved comes from making a case for funding, which is a lot easier to find outside the U.S. from countries -- particularly Japan and Australia because their long-term survival, particularly economically, depends on that research.

Good. Hurricane of peace.

For the same reason why people don't know the difference between theory and hypothesis
>but no one gives a shit because studying layered silicate compositions in the ocean
But plenty of people do give a shit about that.

We ain't done shit compared to nature.
13000 years ago, the coastline was about 400 feet lower than today. Entire cities were swallowed by the seas when the catastrophic sea rise occurred. We just don't really realize it because all the human evidence, being submerged by the extreme eroding effects of the oceans, has been destroyed, but for a few places like Tepi site.

If you think manmade climate effects are something, just wait until Yellowstone pops its top again. We ain't shit. We just think we are, because our species has ego problems.

are hurricanes /ournaturaldisasters/?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1900_Galveston_hurricane

Guess the climate is getting better by your faggoty logic

Hurricane Harvey is redpilled.

>*breaths in deep and slow*
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They all live in coastal areas
hahahahaha
you're such an idiot

>New York, San Fran, San Diego, Houston

?

oh no Jeff

Clearly he's talking about America. Would you like me to post an electoral map?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Gigantic ego problems.

If humanity would get the fuck out of it's own way everyone would be better off.

We are not having the same argument at the moment. Coastal rise is a moot point when arguing man's effects on the climate and ocean in the last 200 years -- because it's well known the ocean will continue to rise gradually as polar ice melts gradually.

What's completely preventable and in our power to reverse is ocean acidification caused by carbon saturation in the atmosphere that can only be accounted for all the CO2 we create through pollution. As you said, Yellowstone could go off and blacken the skies and turn the oceans into a pool of acid in an instant, but that hasn't happened yet and might not ever happen in our entire existence as a species given that the interval error for catastrophic events like that are generally +/- 10 million years based off what little data we have. Using that as an excuse to both deny our individual impact and reinforce the obvious that we're ultimately always at the mercy of nature and random space rocks is a bitch-ass excuse used by lazy idiots to justify their self-serving views in arguments they have very little actual insight into.

gib pidgin link

Small problem. You're not willing to give up modern conveniences. I'm not either, but then again I don't care if the ocean acidifies. Everything dies, and nature will balance out as it always does.
People like you wanna live in a world free of pollution and natural devastation, but you also want computers, smart phones, game consoles, cheap food, cheap medicines, etc. All that modern convenience stuff. Nature, or more precisely, Newton's laws, require the devastation of nature to gain these perks. Everything has a price. They price of modern living is natural devastation. What, you didn't think your comfortable life came at low cost did you? The better YOU and I have it, the worse someone else, possibly YOU and I, will have it, either at the same time or in the future when the rubber band snaps the other way. Yin and Yang are absolute.

As an example, please look up how much pollution those massive cargo ships that make cheap goods a thing put out. Then, to rub salt in that wound, look up how much environmental damage mining causes.

Having your cake and eating it too gives you diabetes.

>climate change
weather isn't climate sweetie

Help !
In austin (travis county) the power went out

Good post.

nah nobody believes in man-made climate change

still salty about paris?

I think it's even worst we are willing to redesign the world in any other direction.

The ecofriendly fad proved that even if it reaches the same utility, people will rather contaminate.

>Katrina hits black area
>1,400 dindus die
>Harvey hits white area
>only 1 death
Learn to swim.

There is no perfect hurric..

>lol, a man died
>how dare you! Those people deserve to live!
Get fucked commie

OP IRREVOCABLY BTFO

This the real shit, yo

Chi'nua Achebe

Bix nood
Dis muhfuggan Strom do be do da rainin all muhfuggan day