Considering how many abandoned lots there is in Detroit...

Considering how many abandoned lots there is in Detroit, wouldn't it be entirely possible to begin squatting right there, in the city, as a fetishistic white pride society, like those old ideas about recolonizing Namibia?

Wouldn't be too difficult to move into an abandoned area and unironically settle a small enclave of whites, all outside the knowledge of the local law enforcement (because of how powerless the DPD is)

Not to mention how meta it'd be for a white settler colony in USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V9jo7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't escape Sweden Swed.

I wouldn't leave my homeland and become a refugee even if Sweden was sinking into the ocean. I would (will?) stand and fight if that's what it takes, anything else is for women, children, and cowards.

This is purely a hypothetical.

Northern Michigan is mostly unpopulated already. Why would you want to live next to muslims?

I doubt Detroit is muslim, pls provide source

The reason for Detroit specifically is that it's a collapsed failiure of a city with areas where you can stay anonymously and thus unseen to the american government, ideally, so you won't get cucked by things like buying property or taxes or something like that.

psl resåpnmd

>building anything of value
>near blacks

Have you learned nothing?

Blacks would not be invited and would probably hate it because nigger gang culture. Isn't race war what most of you guys want anyway

YouTube "Bill Clinton wants to rebuild Detroit with Muslim refugees" or something very similar

kek

The way Detroit is in its current state, you would either be in a neighborhood that is not vacant, and people would notice immediately, or you would be in an actually vacant area and you'd get raped by drug addicts.

Google 'Dearborn'

>or you would be in an actually vacant area and you'd get raped by drug addicts.
I'm not talking about a little group, but a large scale migration of english-speaking whites, enough to form an entirely own, maybe even self sufficient, community. A white suprematist 'tribe' that could hold its own.

People wanted to do it to Africa a few years ago before the movement went underground bc of normalfag attention, but detroit seems like a kekker way.

4 years difference is a helluva drug

Come to my country...
You just have to do what the german menonites did
Also blacks cant endure high altitude and the amerindian respect you
I have located a yuuuuge rice field (with many advantages) and they are waiting for the return of white ppl...$30000 per 3333 m^2, u could start there
Later you could build a fortress in the highlands a place hated by their settlers

>implying they need an invitation

If you build it, they will come...

It's fucked. The local government in Detroit sells homes for $1 but then has them valued at $60,000 to $100,000. So you end up with a cheap house, but owe several thousand in taxes every year. It's a scam, someone needs to take it up with the courts so that you don't end up funding all Detroit's gibs.

And for the record we don't need you in Detroit, we need you in Minnesota to offset the invasive species known as Somalis.

The point is to found an all white community outside the grasp of any government though, one where we(you) can set (y)our own rules and continue being white undisturbed.

The US is almost 100% white outside of the main cities.

Montana is already a giant white ethnostate(except the Natives who live on reservations and a few thousand minorities).

A company in Detroit posted an advertisement with white people on it and it created a media firestorm
archive.fo/V9jo7

>buy $500 house
>spend $50,000 to repair it
>spend $20,000 for barbed wire fence, guns, guard dog
>get murdered by nigger
yeah totally worth it

Dearborn is a suburb of Michigan. It had 40k Muslims in 2003 and is growing quickly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan

Michigan's population has been decreasing for years. There's plenty of space to live anywhere other than Detroit. There are still lots of rural towns that are 95%+ white. Detroit itself is surrounded by commuter suburbs full of whites and wealthy blacks.

Anyway, blacks will be forced out of Detroit eventually through old fashioned gentrification. When the Californians are done invading Austin, Portland and Denver and turning them into sanctuary cities where a 1200 sqft house costs $1.5 mill, they will come for Detroit next.

I never thought I could have such hatred for a state not in my nation.
Why haven't you nuked California yet? Their people leave en-mass to escape the mess they made, then vote for the garbage that made it.

If 3 nukes were set off from NK over LA, San Diego, and San Francisco, the state would normalize into something useful. All of Northern California (from Sacramento up) had their counties vote for Trump.

Baby boomers want their property values to keep increasing, no matter what. It really all comes down to that.

I live very near Dearborn. It is as bad as people say, but in the areas wuth a decent amount of whites it can be a nice place to live

Bill clinton wanted to dump refugees in Detroit & have them rebuild it.

Detroit is a lost cause. Whites need to just stay in a cute sleepy town that's go unnoticed by the media.