JULIAN ASSANGE = CUCK

Well goys? Check it out

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901565553235591171

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503792001
youtube.com/watch?v=UBmuDDm_CuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try shill, everyone knows left/right/identity/race politics is divide and conquer tactics by TPTB

kys

It's true though.

Both "powers" make both sides looks fucking retarded and invalidates them in the eyes of the public, specially the white cucks who couldn't contain their power levels and went full autism.

how come the elites are the ones driving multiculturalism and diversity you fucking faggot. The moment Charlottesville happened every single white nationalist, alt right website started being taken down. Daily Stormer got shoah'd, Discord banned alt right servers, google/Youtube also announcing they're blocking that shit. You're an idiot

this.

Nice try rabbi OP

>it's a "OP tries to make a thread and makes a fool of himself" episode

Well, it's hard to not have autism when you have autism.

BUMPer

because charlottes ville, if not the entire white nationalist movement, is orchestrated by globalists to justify a boogyman so they can push for more multiculturlism

>It's true though
No it isn't.

No, it's not divide and conquer. It's the (((elite))) using the lowest masses as a weapon against their competitors for power

The thing that Julian doesn't seem to understand is that whites are actively being genocided by their host countries.

THIS

Very interesting since it's the establishment that shills anti-racism and integration and diversity.
It's almost like the opposite is true.

I mean I would assume he has more than enough knowledge in his position to understand this but apparently that's not the case

OP, you still here?

>it's the establishment that shills anti-racism and integration and diversity

Nordmanden har ret.

Maybe we need a redpill Julian campaign.

Just more proof that Assange has been dead since 10/16/16

OP is right. Read this:

Because they know multiculturalism causes conflict and social divide you dummy
>he thinks ((((they))) dont know about the streisand effect
>It's the (((elite))) using the lowest masses as a weapon against their competitors for power
So divide and conquer then, yeah

Yeah it's a shame.
"Forget you whites are going to cease to exist in 150 years, team up with the coloured and take down the elites XD"

Shut up fag. Jesus is taking over. Deal w it.

This. The best way to combat the establishment is to have a mixed race child. My wife and I have decided that we want a half black son

There is absolutely nothing the establishment fears about the bottom pic. Can you imagine it being subjected to youtube's new content restrictions? Of course not. Ask yourself why that is.

fuck off, Jew

Julian is right. We all know niggers are inferior to us, and we can't get rid of them immediately.. But it is in the best interest of society to band together with redpilled niggers to destroy the establishment. The stupid ones will kill themselves over time.

>The best way to combat the establishment is to have a mixed race child

Kek

Somebody over at r/conspiracy probably believes that.

black power and multicultural power never provoked the entire global establishment to risk everything to go after them (nazi germany)
why does the "establishment" react the most harshly towards white power?

see
You're forgetting TPTB have the greatest social engineers literally being paid to do this, and they've been doing it for hundreds of years. Don't think this isnt part of their plan.

>He is right ya know

Cue based principal with a bat.

this

Somebody reply to Julian with this.

and this includes right and wn/ws

Because the establishment are all corporations who want to make money off dumbasses who dont know more than "WHITE PRIDE = NAZI".

low tier singles baby trying to tell a trips that it's a different tactic

>posting some retarded meme to virtue signal invalidates you being the most based person in existence

Who singlehandedly killed of Killary?! The pet Blood hound of ((((them)))))
Who single handedly redpilled millions on the true nature of the Jews a?!

Kys
Sage
Hide

He is probably the last guy alive that I still trust

Hahahaha. So eloquent

you guys know this is a parody account right? he admitted it himself

>white people are dumb, black people are dumb, y don't every1 get along lol
Stupid centrist.

the final red pill is realising that all political stances are just a way for TPTB to vampirically drain your present moment and consciousness. The only way to fight it is to ignore the news and enjoy your life.

If you aren't able to enjoy your life then it's your fault. Not society's

>He is probably the last guy alive that I still trust
>alive

have some bad news for you user

not an argument

I don't have an account could some one, preferably a black person or an account that recognises as one post the Jews in the 1% flyer to pic related, with a simple "wrong" to accompany it

Because multiculturalalism and diversity will inevitably cause ethnic conflict and the loss of national identity, thus making it easier to control the population of a nation. The kikes hate non-white goyim just as much as they hate whites. That's not to say we should embrace diversity and "just get along", but to say that "white genocide" is the jew's end goal is misleading. The end goal is a world war that will pave the way for a true one world government ruled by the Jewish elite.

You are crucially missing the point of enjoying your life through simple non consumerist means

(((((((((((((Assange)))))))))))))))))))

>those comments
liberals are never going to stop are they?
they can not stand not having power
they will keep screaming racist and nazi and attacking people in the streets.
they are going to start a civil fucking war, they really are.
holy shit man

>Also, jewish power IS the establishment
fixed that for him

how can you enjoy your life if everything's shit?

ty burgerbro

White people agreeing on things with non-whites doesn't really mean he's supports multiculturalism.

But I'm still wondering if he's even alive desu.

FUCKING BASED!

Checked trips of truth

The unsaid message... gays have no power

Sip that tea mother fucking homos

Man. These got better and better. lmao

Notice how he didn't mention Jew Power.

Perhaps he means White and Black ethno-nationalists teaming up to ensure we BOTH get ethnostates, instead of (((diversity))) like it seems on the surface? Then again, maybe I'm just naive...

(You)

If there's a weakness to exploit, someone will exploit it. That's the fundamental flaw with multiculturalism, diversity isn't our strength, it's a weakness. It's not a weakness that can't be that can't be overcome, it's just that it's so much easier to exploit.

Your life probably isn't shit, society is just trying to convince you it is (and this website doesnt help).
Tell me, what would make you happy?
When did i say anything about having to take up consumerism. Is that the only way you know how to have fun?

>Whites bring down the establishment time and again but we totally need non-Whites to do it this time :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503792001

What's the story on this?

Yeah, no. Assange is referencing this.

It's not as hard as you think.

Diversity is our strength !

this

Sup Forums is kike psyops. (((anonymous)))

I can get behind White and Black ethnonats working together, but fuck Marxism and all it's forms.

>by FOX
what the fuck, assange? what the fuck?

fuck off commie nigger

so both white and black nationalism? do they think white and black nationalists just hate each other and want race war? their goals completely dovetail with each other.

>tfw you are a degenerate (((commie))) and don't even know the Octobre Revolution was funded by Wall Street Jews
Sad!

Put swastika armbands on the workers and a hook nose on the porkey and suddenly this is a Sup Forums approved image

Interestingly enough, Lincoln Rockwell and the black power movement were about to get something like that rolling. And then (((someone))) interviened. I wonder (((who))) it was. But don't worry: you will get a chance to witness it again. :^)

Fuck Julian. Those bridges have been burned. He will ALWAYS be an enemy of the left. Might as well keep pandering to you anime right cocksuckers.

So? I never liked Assange. Besides I knew he was pro BLM since he repeated their narrative.

Sup Forums is one big Psy-op.

Commies are too stupid to figure out who is pulling the strings. They take paychecks from soros for fucksake.

America will stay divided because of dumb black niggers and dumb white niggers like all of you.

We need to help our disadvantaged negro bretheren.

Charlottesville was such an obvious fucking false flag, i cant believe there hasn't been an uprising yet

Ooga booga.

wowowow

It shills anti-racism from whites.
Integration - no. Parallel existence - prone to conflict - in multiculturalism.

rare

R A R E
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=UBmuDDm_CuM

He's right you know

Naztistics need to fuck off.

Yeah, but that handshake is only the precursor to the nog calling up the homies, jumping the white guy, raping his girlfriend, then leaving them both for dead. Sorry to break it to you Gandalf, but reality is quite a bit more complicated than "love conquers all".

>m-muh white pride
>Uncle Adolf will rise again

Nice icon
Welcome, newfriend, take a seat.

hey there body here

Your nation marched into countries, killed hundreds of thousands, no millions of people based on lies. And you think one minor false flag in a demonized, fringe movement would cause a new American civil war.

Funny.

>dead people are responsible for Sup Forums
Really makes you think.