HARVEY FALSE FLAG

was hurricane harvey a false flag? supposedly a category 4, yet no damage anywhere. i live 15 miles away from where the eye was, and all that happened here was a little drizzle of rain.

some fuckery is afoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1zqJVRbdVkXJB
youtu.be/QYaH5nU1Ls0
twitter.com/NWSHouston
youtube.com/watch?v=tN2qCYPWwRg&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Orleans here.
We were being told the sky would open up at noon today and there hasn't been a single drop.

>No damage anywhere
>hundreds of streams there showing damage as it was happening
>Jeff almost died from a building collapsing on his car

just our government testing out or more accurately fine tuning out weather machine user

quite possibly, i saw a post on Craigslist calling for crisis actors and one of the requirements was a sustained wind speed of 130 mph

pretty disappointing. It didnt even rain here

Hurricanes are 100% government creations

I hope for your sake that this is a shitpost.

Wasn't there a mayor in Texas that said it was nothing?

They are created with cloud seeding and infrared laser satellites

Reroll

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1zqJVRbdVkXJB

The worse is happening tonight and the next few days. Harvey is drfting to Houston. We are in tornado watch until tomorrow morning. A twister just came down to Barker Cypress and West Road like an hour ago here on the north west side and fucked up some homes. Not far from my house. We are going to be getting major flooding. You will see pictures of people in boats all over flooded areas of Houston. It's going to be crazy. Likely worse than any flooding Houston has ever experienced. We have been lucky that the majority of the storm hit low population areas, yes. I hope it turns out to be nothing and least possible rainfall. Either way, we are looking at 20-30 inches of rain. That's insane.

Pray for Rockport.

But it's been downgraded to a tropical storm I thought the three feet of rain predictions were only if it maintained cat 3 or above.

wait what, a tornado landed at barker cypress and west rd?

did it really?

Been saying that all day. I thought we would get drowned out like a few weeks ago.

It's not a false flag - (((they))) just overestimated the power of HAARP. It's still in final developments.

some mayor fuckface came on the news and was telling people who weren't evacuating to write their social security numbers on their arms so that their bodies can be identified later, no joke. then the fake news was citing the storm going over oil rigs and refineries as a reason for an impending gas price hike. oy vey!! probably just a plot to raise gas prices and clean out the grocery stores

Hurricane hype is just to get people to go spend money and boost the local economy. They did it here in Florida last year too.

in drumpfs america even the hurricanes are shit

does anyone have screenshot of the cnn guy saying everyone is gonna die. Its from the storm that looked like pepe

Yeah they do it every year now to drum up sales

I tried to warn you idiots. They shilled that tropical storm happening on pol last year too to get people to spend money. Thousands of people left, bought supplies and fuel and went to a different part of the state to get a hotel. Its a huge way to get people to spend money. Even the wearher is a fucking money making racket now

Wait til Jews try to charge you for the gravity used in the Space Elevator.

no

been hearing this for the last 2 days.

nothing has happened. even corpus christi is fine

>a little drizzle of rain

its like a real life Sup Forums prediction threads everyone always falls for

jews on TV love to scare goy.

im also near the Texas coast, harvey is a dud, some damage but deaths are nothing more than what people would have died in car wrecks normally.

kek

jew scam for goy to buy survival gear.

everything is a jew business

Yes, I moved from the area a couple weeks ago, this is from a friend's snapchat.

harp is a weather machine

It's been raining in austin all day

and it's flooded enough that i don't feel safe driving

Just orded pizza to see how safe driving conditions really are

Yes, was traveling north east. Lots of homes in that area

>some fuckery is afoot.

First hurricane to make landfall in the US in over 4,300 days.

Won't hear that on the news though. It doesn't fit the catastrophic, alarmist, leftist narrative.

That was just Jeff going through the car wash. Did you really buy that it was real? He won an emmy for acting!

Harvey did not hit a major city thats why. Just wait till the flooding reaches Houston then you will see some deaths...

their spin is that there has been more tornado warnings issued this august than the past 32 or 33 augusts.

Houstonfag here. It's been drizzling since the storm hit but no major downpours. Harvey was a giant nothingburger.

It's raining true, it storms worse than this all the time. Yes, some tornadoes, but people are out buying beer. Totally over blown.

Last year, Hurricane Matthew was supposed to hit here. Nothing happened and we were Watching that faggot Shepard Smith do this on TV.
youtu.be/QYaH5nU1Ls0

It's possible that it is being sold as worse than it actually is but that's unlikely.

Alternatively, it could be sold as not a big deal if convenient to anti-Trump media.

exactly

The calmest part of a hurricane is the eye soooo

>and your kids die too
hehe

Still haven't seen ANY proof that there's a hurricane in the gulf. This is just another made up liberal nothingburger designed to make Trump look bad.

They just might be fucking up. Fucking up bad. I remember reading in the wikileaks emails that someone was saying that they can't activate HAARP again because otherwise it will trigger an event of other dimensional proportions or something to that effect. The question is, was the hurricane started by HAARP interference? or was it stopped?

It was barely raining out and we were cracking up about the fear mongering

The jew boot lickers are running around trying to find standing water and a fence down to report, it's pathetic.

Yes. twitter.com/NWSHouston

corpus christi here, it's been so dry I had to water my plants before they died. Just more Fake News from the MSM. I'm sure trump is going to get blamed for something, watch.

That looks weak as fuck.

1 day they will have exaggerated storm coverage and call for goy to load up on your bus for shelter, your cozy camp. How many goy will follow orders?

>Hey, Trump here, is this Harvey?
>Harvey reminds me of Harley you know, terrific bikes, great bikes, great people riding them too from what I've seen
>I've held many rallies that were helped by these guys on Harleys, and so I'm happy whenever something reminds me of this great American company
>Okay, look Harvey, I'll be blunt. I can't do this hurricane thing, it's my hair.
>It's my real hair, you can feel it if you come over some day, but it's going to blow all over, it's mine, but it's not too.. happy in the wind, if you know what I mean-
>So, no, calm down Harvey, calm down, we'll find you another place to storm- don't be mopey now Harvey, we have this thing called HAARP, if you hit somewhere else we can make an earthquake there too-
>Harvey listen, we can make an earthquake too like that one in South America or wherever, and it'll be extra bad for the local business, very bad, we can make the worst earthquake, but only if you leave us alone now, ok?
>Okay Harvey, sounds great, good, good, okay, all the best to your kids-
>Ha-ha, I did see that one time you hit Obama, nice one - well, not for the families, but you know what I mean.
>Alright, good, stay away for the next seven years and we'll get you that HAARP treatment wherever else you decide to strike instead, just give us a call, fax, mail or something, ok? Alright, I'll send some papers over, okay, have a good one Harvey, have a good one-bye-bye.

>tfw it was all a ruse to sell more gas

I can see it happening one day. Anons. I will tell you again. If you have a smart tv, replace it with a non smart tv and use an android box for the "smart" capabilities you crave.

IT WAS FORETOLD

It was Trump's first test under crisis.

He performed as expected.

>(((they))) don't control Google and it's Android OS
retard

The fuckery is hurricane development during slow/late stage high-pressure movement. They usually don't sit one spot for more than a week. Just somewhat misleading and over zealous forecasting.

>assuming you understand the depth of what was said
>assuming this has to do with just google or android when I specifically mentioned SMART TVS
You're a glass dwelling retard, chucking stones through your walls, jackass.

>false flag

idk user how about you watch some actual fucking footage and tell me if it looks like a false flag

>I live 15 minutes from the eye

calling bullshit on this, I was IN the eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN2qCYPWwRg&t=9s

The three feet of rain were for if it stalled over one place for a few days, which it is doing. It's not a quick bang, it's a slow drip. Half of Houston is going to be flooded by Monday.

Hjalmar "Jalmari" Holopainen (29 June 1892 – 3 April 1954 ) was a Finnish football player who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics. He was a defender. In the 1912 Summer Olympics, he played all four matches that Finland played. During in his career, he played the first six international matches with the Finnish national football team.

He was part of the HJK (Helsingin Jalkapalloklubi). When Jalmari Holopainen played in the team, HJK won the Finnish Championship in 1911, 1912, 1917 and 1918.

Jalmari Holopainen died at age 62 in 1954.

Kek, no it's not, the soil in the area can absorb a ton of water since they are dry.

The only thing this hurricane did was lower temperature by 10f for the entire south.

>Houston clay
>absorb
You're a fucking moron.

my god, man. Good luck to you. Hopes and prayers are with you in this terrible hour.

Hurricane Harvey
Heather Heyer
Hail Hitler

The fuck?

Underrated post

Fake hurricanes brought to you live on Jewtube.

Westside of Houston here. Getting my shit pushed in with rain but streets are clear and the bayou levels indicate it should keep draining throughout the night. Stay safe and keep stocked with whiskey. Glory to Jeff.

Spacecityweather com is good for local info.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg

that was started by the mayor of Rockport. Best guess is he was trying to scare the remaining citizens out who refused evac. Dumbass.

I live near Barker Cypress and 290, I never would have known about a tornado had my mother not told me.

It's been pretty calm all day. It just now started raining rather heavily.

false flag for sure

Sweetie... :^)

Jeff's stream was real. The fuck are you talking about. There's tons of videos of fucked up houses and the rekt airport.

nah they're taking inventory of emergency response teams. Seeing how fast they can respond and create refugee camps.

Are you niggers high?

port aransas, aransas, portland and few other areas got skullfucked

but the global warming goyim, it makes hurricanes stronger

Houston here, it's nothing more that a thunder storm. A lot of rain with jew reporters running around finding the worse case scenario loving their 5 minutes on TV.

>little drizzle of rain
It is still raining here.

A small hurricane contains about 10,000 Hiroshima bombs worth of stored energy. HAARP runs on a few megawatts of power, which puts the energy it pumps into the atmosphere at about a million to a billion times less than that.

Thanks Corpus for all the money we are making from portable pump trucks and power....

Today was supposed to be a slow day anyways. We will really start to see how bad it is and have a better idea how bad it's going to get later tomorrow.

i'm in houston, i'm not supposed to be typing this but everyone here is in on it. you want to talk about a CIA run town, houston is an entire CIA psyop. i'm in my bathroom right now making this post. there is no rain here, there never was a hurricane. i drove in from corpus christi this morning after filming a newscast on a green screen set staging a shot on the coast. jeff is an agent, any livestream you've seen is just AI generated footage based on information input from storms in the past 20 years. why do you think the footage is so low resolution and shitty?

godammit harvey we told you to stop posting insider shit .. now come out of the bathroom and get in the meeting room. we've been waiting on you for 20 minutes

Everybody in Texas kept shooting the hurricane and wounded it. We'll finish this bitch off after church

and you didnt screenshot it? if thats the case, it didnt happen.

Who knows, but there's something hilarious going on.

oh fuck, I forgot about this

unexpected guffaw

Houston reporting, thunder, heavy raining with flooding. Nothing out of the ordinary at all for an average storm. Jew reporters locally on 24-7 now hyping goy fear. No one will die that's not a moron that would drive into a lake.

Fuck you and your drizzle OP I'm getting fucked right now, i don't know where the fuck you think you are but you're not in Harvey.

Youre obviously not from Houston because morons drive into fucking underpasses every storm we have.

>was
It's still happening and will still be happening well into next week, this thing is expected to sit over Texas until Wednesday or Thursday continuously dumping metric shit-gallons of water

Heard a person already drowned. Please update if flooding get serious !

www.harriscountyfws.org if you want to follow along. Look for when they open dams and rivers crest. This is going to be a big one by the end of the week.

ALL TEXANS REPORT IN

>COUNTY
>STATUS
>VIEW OUTSIDE
>GRUB

Montgomery, getting soaked ,comfy watching mayweather win his shit, while wife makes some chorizo/egg muffins, drinking andchilling on the 3rd floor.