Is it wrong to hate Germany?

I'm really starting to hate Germans. Germany tried to destroy Europe 4 times.
>Destroy Roman Empire
>Carpet bomb Europe during WWI, make Russia become communist, and team up with Muslims
>Carpet bomb Europe during WWII, team up with Muslims, make nationalism taboo for white people
>Flood Europe with hordes of Muslims

It's like they have been troubleshooting this whole time to figure out a way to permanently destroy Europe.

Also, Germany was the spawning ground for Communism, Nazism, and Antifa.

Look at all the German flag cuckposters on here. I can't even tell if it's a cucked up retard commie or a Muslim making the post.

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Look at all the German flag cuckposters on here
those are all t*rks

Bad vacation?

I agree we should cut up Germany into 200 tiny countries so that they can't have the power to destroy Europe again.

>I'm really starting to hate Germans.

far ahead of you

just don't lump us and bavaria together with those prussian faggots.

>>Destroy Roman Empire

>This is What JEWiSharts literally believe

>What possibly IS the HRE

We didn't destroy Rome, in fact we considered us their hair and preserved everything meticiously

Sage hide

>considered us their hair

>in fact we considered us their hair

Österreich ist Deutschland!

There is no continuity between HRE and Roman state, it was just a larping attempt by Charlemagne.

>make Russia become communist
U wot m8

Carpet bombing didnt happen in any significant force during the first world war, and the allies had a heinous carpet bombing record in ww2 and they started it before the Germans retaliated in a like manner.

This, the real Roman Empire was the Eastern Roman Empire. Anyway, the eternal anglo is to balme for all the mayhem brought upon Europe tbqh.

germans clearly have mongoloid features
that little snub nose for example.
fuck em

>We didn't destroy Rome, in fact we considered us their hair and preserved everything meticiously

Turks also consider themselves as hair of Rome... so I guess you are just like Turks, you were even allies in almost all wars...

Austrians are only good Germans, but only because they were kicked by Bismarck in time

Six times. You must add to these:

Started the Seven Years War' by invading Silesia under Frederick.

Started the Franco-Prussian war by their wanton and provocative behaviour under Bismarck.

are the Germans from east Germany the reason for all the cultural collapse inside of Germany ?

Why are all austrians such backstabbers to the german people, why don't you defend your german brothers. The germany we see today is the result of years of communist and kike brainwashing. Germany was the world's only hope in freeing our selves from the kikes, and so what if they teamed with muslims they weren't the same religiously brainwashed nigs now.

to be honest those posting genuine conservative stuff are the Turks, one of the biggest nationalists and anto leftist redpillers is Bavaria-Mulatto

Sup Forums, did Prussia deserve to be destroyed?

Österreich ist Österreich.
Und Deutschland ist Polen.

I go back and forth. I lived in Germany for a couple of years, and they're good people. But they're fucking brain-damaged autists when it comes to embracing any political ideology. Moderation and common sense are not German qualities, they have to behave like spergs when it comes to politics.

Hitler ruined white nationalism, and don't give me that shit about him being "misunderstood." If he wanted to cut the Allies off at the knees, he would've raised an army of Greeks and Slavs and liberated Constantinople.

The British actually occupied Istanbul in 1920s, but then gave it back to the fucking Turks. It was a common sense goal that would have proved he was a defender of the West, and he didn't even need to conquer Anatolia, just Thrace and Constantinople (the fortified the hell out of it and put U boats in the Black Sea).

Why didn't Hitler do this? Oh that's right, he hated fucking Slavs but admired Islam. The fucker was apparently trying to build the Third Reich, modeled after Rome, but didn't think that liberating the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire was that big of a deal.

German are good people, but fuck, it seems to be cosmic law that they have to behave like sperg retards when it comes to politics.

>destroyed roman empire
Mega retard detected. The Nazis grounded their whole a e s t h e t i c on roman style, faggot.
They didn't start WWI.
They didn't start WWII.
I ain't even a Nazi, but I wish knowing your history were a law so you'd get fucking executed.

>Germany
Please censor vulgar words like this: Ge*many

>since nazis had Roman aesthetics that means Germans didn't destroy the Roman Empire
wew lad

>Why are all austrians such backstabbers to the german people

Because rest of the Germany back stabbed them first. Austrians were rightful rulers of all German lands until Bismarck fucked them up in battle and kicked them from that pre-German union

>Bavaria-Mulatto
?

I'm ashamed to be part german. Biggest fucking cucks there are.

>>Destroy Roman Empire
so it's the Germanics' fault Romans gave up their core values and laws, stopped having children and outsourcing vital responsibilities like protecting the borders to foreign mercenaries?
>>Carpet bomb Europe during WWI, make Russia become communist, and team up with Muslims
Russia was about to fall anyway, Communists only could succceed because the bourgeois liberals toppled the Czar plunging Russia into a civil war. GB and F had allied with Ottomans against Russia before.
>>Carpet bomb Europe during WWII, team up with Muslims,
Most Mulisms were loyal dogs to their Allied masters though
>make nationalism taboo for white people
what? Nationalists fought against NS occupants.
>>Flood Europe with hordes of Muslims
who in W Europe doesn't? Germany now is at the level of GB, F, S and B...no excuse, but EU approved of Merkel's actions.

Yes its the Germanic savages fault they kept invading the Roman Empire.

he has a German mom and a black dad, he works in his grandpa's family business in Bavaria, he is more patriotic than the average Germcuck,.

Lots of them are decent enough as individuals, but it's hard not to hate the country after all the shit they pulled. It's a shame we couldn't have broke it up back into all of its old electorates and duchies after the war - so long as they're a single, powerful state they are a cancer at the heart of Europe.

Is this common?

Real talk, rome spent centuries handing out gibs and fighting civil wars for the imperial throne and naturally collapsed in on itself. It was only when rome was a battered shell of its former self that the Germans seized the opportunity to rape and pillage. Can't really blame them

you are aware Romans started the wars against Celts and Germanics?

I hate people with low iq
This thread is full of them

Get a rope you filthy nigger-jew. Every person with two working braincells knows that Germans are not in control since 1945.

Germany never equally retaliated for the mass area bombing the British did to them, and It was more than just Dresden. More German civilians died in one carpet bombing of Hamberg than British civilians during the entire War. I believe Hitler never retaliated because he hoped even to the finale days of the War that Britain would join Germany in fighting the Soviet Union.

>so it's the Germanics' fault Romans gave up their core values and laws, stopped having children and outsourcing vital responsibilities like protecting the borders to foreign mercenaries?

well yeah, because Byzantine existed for 1000 more years until GUESS WHO CAME, yes, that's right -> germans...

So you think Nazi Germany destroyed a dead empire and co-opted its style out of sheer admiration?
>rome made this?
>germany made this
Makes sense

Yes they needed to be pacified.

I you'd wrong

and one greek.

>Carpet bomb Europe during WWI

lmao what a fucking retard

hang yourself you confederetard

blimps

No I think that Germans destroyed an Empire and then Nazi Germany adopted their aesthetics.

Top post. Spot on.

Im not. Im proud to be a part of the foundation of the Fourth Reich right here in the Good Ol' US of A

what is common? Mixed-race kids? They are more common areas where US Army has bases. Mulattos being patriotic? Rather rare.

Shut up you southern retard. You have no culture, no history, all you have is the color of your skin because your ancestors left their homelands when things got tough. Nobody cares about states rights since you lost the civil war, it's your fault the government is so big. Wah wah my sweet tea and soul food. Germany is Europe's scapegoat just like the South is America's. If the south didn't lose the civil war America would have been a better place, don't tell me the civil war was only about slavery, just like how ww2 was only about jews. If Hitler had won people would still have pride in their ethnic nations instead of the multi-cultural identityless world we have now.

Says the fucking "country" trying to turn Europe into a single superstate. You don't fool anyone here, Himmler.

Well said my man. I used to wonder why the Germans allied with the Turks in ww1. Now I see they were just teaming up with their fellow cockroaches.

yes come back home slavic man

I don't. You guys are better than they are/

Yes
It's actually funny that you believe the Jew propaganda against Germany considering you're waiving a Dixie flag who were also demonized by the juden
Anglos and frog destroyed Europe and were responsible for what happened not the krauts

bump

>well yeah, because Byzantine existed for 1000 more years until GUESS WHO CAME, yes, that's right -> germans...

Germans destroyed Byzantine, I think you sniffed too much incense.

You are very welcome to hate me and spread your disinfo, kike :^)

At least they're white cletus Tyrone mcjamalson

>Yes they needed to be pacified.
don't start what you can't finish.

>1 post by this id
>flag hiding faggot
>false assumptions full of blatant lies

saged and hidden

>holy
>roman
>empire

>Carpet bomb Europe during WWII, team up with Muslims, make nationalism taboo for white people

is this the worst meme in Sup Forums history?

i want these libertarian cockroaches off my board already

The war would have come anyway thats why they did it like a preemptive strike.

(((Germany)))

You didn't destroy their empire because they destroyed it themselves
The Roman empire was trash
Republic was the only respectable thing the Italians ever did
>Inb4 the Renaissance wasn't a further cucking of the west

what's 1204. or maybe those were jews also

So then why don't you get a rope and take control of your country?

In control or not, you people have jacked over Europe so many times.

Case in point
Ihr haltet euch für cucks. Deswegen seid ihr cucks, und so behandelt euch der Rest der Welt.

no one is white. Germans are euromongrels just like everybody else.

>Mongoloid
>Facial feature of all Aryans for literally thousands of years

They seem to hate their fellow white man. I don't know why this is.

Tell us, nigger-jew, why don't you use your real flag?!

The Renaissance never even happened there was no point in time when they were like hey guys we're in the Renaissance.

Romans had permanent infights and civil wars, one emperor was assassinated after the another and they started to adopt Christianize themselves, once you do that, you inevitably fall.

It's pretty obvious he's american. What european would use a confed flag

the 4th crusade mainly carried out by French knights and Venetian troops? Neither Jews nor Germans.

Nah it could have survived just like how if the US wasn't being invaded by shit skins it could have survived.

>Get told that you can become citizens of the empire if you lend Rome your son's for military service
>Do so for 200 years
>Romans don't let you in
>Decide to set up little villages and hamlets right on the border
>Still paying taxes and their sons to the Romans for protection and hope of eventual inclusion
>Ask Rome to defend them or stop the attacks all together by wiping out the more warliow tribes that keep slaughtering, raping, and enslaving them
>Rome says lolno, keeps collecting taxes, keeps taking their son for the military, hasn't even granted them partial citizenship yet
Kill yourself faggot, they had every right to take up arms and the Roman empire was garbage anyway

What the hell? We don't say the Civil War was about slavery, that's what you northcuck communists say.

Secession was not illegal, and the South was not the aggressor. We created the first successful military submarine, the first ironclad warship, and even though we lost the war we continue to supply the US army with soldiers more than any other group. Uncuck your mind.

Also, it's called "The War of Northern Aggression" not the Civil War.

>Literally a picture of Ruskies committing a false flag
It's alright Nigel, well make sure your mum is raped don't you worry

Not for long, Yankcuck.

Nah some of the gauls were paying taxes the Germans which were the ones attacking them weren't paying taxes.

could have, would have, what if is irrelevant. Relevant is what happened. And what happened was the erosion from within, without that no outer force could have succeeded.

I think Americans desperately want a heritage that doesn't stop at European immigration to America a couple hundred years ago. American heritage is a tabula rasa, it doesn't exist. Not many people know their family history and ethnic customs, but many would like to.

I understand that you need to post that for plausible deniablity, so that they don't throw you into the slammer Henry.

>t. southern hilly billy
Real Germany/Germans died after WWII, but I still have hope for them

Whatever you say Jew
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090

>Look at all the German flag cuckposters on here. I can't even tell if it's a cucked up retard commie or a Muslim making the post.

This is a good point.

German women want to be raped, they enjoy it.

Don't feel bad if a German is killed, raped or tortured. It's literally the highest desire for them, the biggest pleasure. Death is the biggest gift they all dream of, the end to their own existence which they hate.

My great grandfather was from prussia. Does that count?

Yeah what happened, what happened is Germans destroyed the Roman Empire.

Huh I've heard about them responding after a few months but in a more limited capacity, but I wouldn't be suprised if you have the right of it.

German girls are ugly as fuck.

>southern hilly billy
No he is a yankeecuck
Majority of Southerners are krait and don't hate germany

My flag does represent a region, you incredible ignoramus.

immigrant detected

>German women want to be raped, they enjoy it.
Yes, thanks to the allies for letting the Russians fuck that into them quite literally