Anyone else think Dual Citizenship should be revoked if you're a US citizen?

Is butthurt that he isnt liked in america let alone anywhere else in the world.

No. Why?

NO, it's our only way out if it all goes sideways!!!!

No because I don't want members of congress being shills for Israel you fucking retards

If you want to live in EU you should - US finance ministry wants you to pay income tax in the US even if you work in EU where you already get to pay 50 %.

Trumps gonna change that with the tax plans. It's fucking bullshit that US taxes citizens outside the country.

Why would you?
I have US citizenship even though neither of my parents are american citizens. I was born there. Why shouldn't I have it?

Yes, else they only keep loyal to their root country, turks in germany habe double citizenship and they piss on this country.

Jesuschrist how horrifying

Just because turks do X doesn't mean X should be banned. It just means turks should be banned.
I'm loyal to all 4 nations I have citizenship with.

Absolutely. Starting with shalom/salam sandniggers
remember they have options you don't so they can't be allowed to participate in/influence politics

t. pubeheaded shalom sandnigger

The fuck? I'm not jewish or arab.

Oh, but you are!

It should only be allowed for US/Israeli citizens.

Other than that, no.

>loyal to all 4
shitty bait fucking rake yourself

Oh but I'm not.
It's not bait. I am.

It should be revoked full stop. There's no reason to allow someone with divided loyalties to be a citizen

Why does the US passport have an Abo flag on it??

I had two recruiters, one took over for the other halfway. I told the new recruiter if my dual citizenship would affect my security clearance. He was like "your papers say nothing about dual citizenship shut the fuck up" I lol every once and a while to this story.

Do you choose the country to fight when they all force conscript you to fight each other 3 countries? You're only loyal to one, or even loyal to an ideology / religion.

>only having 1 citizenship

No, I might need to get out of here come 2040.

This

At least in Australia it's illegal to participate in government.

It's hard for me to see myself being loyal to an anti-white, minority majority, Communist USA. Dual citizenship is the best hedging instrument the white man has at the moment.

Well I guess if the US, Britain, Canada and Australia all go to war with each other I'll have a bitch of a decision to make then.
But I don't see that happening.

>Well I guess if the US, Britain, Canada and Australia all go to war with each other I'll have a bitch of a decision to make then.
>But I don't see that happening.

Couldn't bring myself to attack any of them except under the condition that one of them get Islamicized.

>Bernard Sanders
Nice.

or we could rise up against the kikes.

>Steve Israel

What did he mean by this?

Umm no sweetie

Trump wont be able to pass that without massive concessions

I have American and Belizean citizenship and probably will get Paraguayan next.

>collecting a series of completely shit citizenships

Yes
t. Legal Immigrant
I'd only return to that shithole during vacation

Israeli citizenship is basically free to Jews. All they have to do is prove that they are Jewish by birth, then sign a couple papers.

ALL Jews are effectively Israeli citizens. Do with that what you will.

Paraguay is the only country n the world that completely legalized weed so he's probably a degenerate stoner.

If you pay your taxes and obey the law it should be of no concern if you have other citizenships. You owe nothing to the goverment.

Oh, and in regards to the OP, dual citizenship should be illegal for US citizens. Split loyalties and such. Jews just happen to be the most egregerous example.

Wrong guay I think

The biggest example was today and i'm going invent part of the Somali

>be a 2nd gen/3gen Somali born to Somali formers refugees from Somalia escaping Somali Civil War
> the heritage and self-identification with other people is being a somali and take pride of being an arab caucasoid black and muslim taking pride of islam and sultanate, swahili trade including slaves and tribalistic somali identity
>all this taught by his parents, somali community
> parents send him to the mosque every day to learn islam, qu'ran and deal with infidels and shiet
>learn that islam and supranational islamic community surpasses any kind of nationalism - even belgian ( involves defense of paedo culture, freemasons and colonial white oppressor that cuts subsaharan african hands,) or even its father
> belgium makes his deal as usual - defense of its westerner values and military, financial and economical colliding with islam
>goes to afghanistan, iraq and other just to make worse and confusion to the Belgian Somali
>muh islamic brothers. Fuck paedo belgians
>Belgian Somalian finally chimps out and gets a katana like subsaharan african brothers but these negroid and goes to attack to Belgian soldiers/policemen like today
> this is an act of TERROR and TREASON at the same time since he is A BELGIAN CITIZEN attacking his own country
> Belgium govt says Islam is part of belgian culture since they share paedophile common traits and is pleased that part of ummah is belgian and having islamic citizens is cool and cultural enriches them like it happens in Molenbeek every month

And fuck the excuse of being somali and having low IQ - that's one excuses that dindu nothings and their defenders bring up

Will be getting my second citizenship (México) in October this year.

American-Méxican citizenship soon brother.

stay mad, brother :^)

If you make it illegal, it becomes harder to deport all the scum later on.

you'll have to come back so you can go back

This would kill the jew

OP is saying you should have to choose.

One citizenship is alright. It's common not to have more.
Having two citizenships is alright as well. Usually a personal "safety" and a backup option in case your country is falling apart, or alternatively your original country has fallen apart and you've integrated into a new country.
Having more than two citizenships is usually a sign that a person is a "world citizen" and is incapable of loving a single country. A person with so many citizenships could also give themselves a case of "nationality dysphoria", where one doubts oneself. This is common in the USA (eg: "Muh 1/16th Irish and 1/16th Dutch" No, you're a yankee.).

Dontcha-know that sweetie posting is retarded dontcha-know?

US citizenship insta-revoked for any filthy traitor who becomes a citizen of another nation

Dual citizen here, go fuck yourself OP
Served in both militaries, too

>DWS is an Israeli citizen
Really gets the noggin joggin

I agree. Dualism is cognitive dissonance.

No trannys in the military.

No third parties.

No dual citizens.

>Served in both militaries, too
Which one is more retarded, or is it similar levels of stupidity?
Or was it completely different branches, so you can't really compare?

Thinking about getting an Irish citizenship by way of my late grandma. Should I?

Might as well if you think you're ever going to want to visit/live/work in Europe any time.

Prepare for it to take a fucking eternity to come through though.

yes. had a coworker with a dual citizenship. he was an unironic faggot and voted hillary .

What's up

Whats ur job lmao? Assasin?

Yes. Teddy Roosevelt had it right on this one.

Especially if you're in the government you shouldn't have dual citizenship.

I'm elegible for a dual with El salvador. Sadly, it's full off shitskins. But if avoided, it is a beautiful place which has become very americanized, so if i ever had to leave I'd integrate quickly