Leftists took over Barcelona´s march against Islamic Terrorism

At today´s rally in Barcelona, the left has been dedicated to whistling and insulting the authorities of the country in a demonstration that was to reject the Islamist attacks.
Why? They claim that we, Spain, are a major power in the weaponry industry and the attacks happened not cause the left importing thousands of muslims, but because we do sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.
They´ve also attacked to individuals who had spanish flags.

Catalonia has become a region where you get bashed for having your own flag but you get praised if you carry a muslim one. I´m basque and this never happened there, nor in the worst times of ETA.
youtube.com/watch?v=d8mfTlWY8s0

What do, Sup Forums? Into the trash can with London and Paris?

>Muslims in front of everyone cause BCN´s major is a far-leftist woman named Ada Colau

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-must-stick-to-its-word-on-saudi-arms-deal-trudeau-says/article29981571/
i.imgur.com/npBMQB8.png
elpais.com/diario/2008/03/02/catalunya/1204423644_850215.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238436/Catalonia-holds-historic-election-lead-independence-crisis-torn-Spain.html
twitter.com/JosPastr/status/901503143992799235
thespainreport.com/articles/1085-170826225706-a-shameful-separatist-show-in-barcelona
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trío_de_las_Azores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Archive:Regions_of_Europe
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you get bashed for having your own flag but you get praised if you carry a muslim one

Disgraceful. I guess the only thing you can do is try to redpill as many people as you can before the alien brain parasites take over your entire population. Redpill only cure. Godspeed user.

Libshits are literally NPCS following a Jewish program

Hate them so much

>but because we do sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Fuck me, there's always some bullshit excuse.

>because we do sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

also, Canada sold and continues to sell weapons to the Saudis too

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-must-stick-to-its-word-on-saudi-arms-deal-trudeau-says/article29981571/

>I´m basque and this never happened there, nor in the worst times of ETA.
Time to go full Carlist and kill lefties in the name of our Lord again, basquebro.

Go breivik on the fucking communists
This is how our ancestors solved problems
This is the whole refreshing tree of liberty thing

There comes a time when you need to kill communists

You miss the best part , the sister of the terrorist made an speech in that fucking rally claiming the muslims are not terrorist, THE FUCKING SISTER, KILL US ALREADY

Just look at that image. Our king with that moor... Holy shit. The only reason this country is not Sweden II is because we are not that economically versatile as Germanistan or Swedcuckistan.

This shit makes you realize that there is no nations anymore, that we are in mode full globalism. Fuck this gay world. Fuck this shit. There is no hope anymore. Any spaniard who understand Spain and really know what is Spain (that is a man that knows the real history of Spain in the last 3000 years) should feel betrayed with all this shit. Fuck this fucking shit.

If that was the case, she had similar opinions to her brother.

That link will be usefull. Ty user

Never expected that answer from Hungary.

Jesus mate, I honestly feel bad for you and your county. How much of the population would you say is already lost and brainwashed?

Trips of truth

I no longer ask my self if i´m basque or spanish or what. They share the same agenda everywhere, which pursues the destruction of every advanced nation regardless of it´s name or flag.

60%

Decades of pure cultural marxims , madrid , barcelona , bilbao beyond salvation

Our fate was decided in 1945. Please don't scream too loudly while falling into the abyss! :^)

90%
Even the conservatives supports the LGTB movements, feminism and shit. People see politics as a football match, and when it ends nobody cares until the "next match". In terms of political education this country is shit. I mean we are ruled by a real maia who stole more than 80BILLIONS of euros (500 euros of each citizen) every year and nobody seems to REALLY care. For fucks sake, the right wing "idol" is the one who started opening the borders. Nobody is conscient that the crisis was partially caused by immigration... If we where at the level of Germany (economically speaking) Spain would be flooded like France or Sweden.

>the left has been dedicated to whistling and insulting the authorities
>the left
it was the separatists which are more right wing than left

>reminder that it was the (((spanish government))) that filled up Catalonia with shitskins to get cheap labour during the construction bubble
>reminder that most catalans hate shitskins and that the (((media))) is just trying to portray catalans as moorlovers to discredit their noble separatist cause

don't believe the spaniard jew
spain has been sold out to the globalists
catalonia is just trying to save their ass from globalist takeover

>by a real mafia
>who steals

fixed I think

Move to the US spain bro. Help us battle the commies. Europe is a lost cause.

Deja de mentir hijo de la gran puta:

Esto es lo que hace tu bipartido despues de un acto terrorista
i.imgur.com/npBMQB8.png

Well, it isn't untrue that actions of Western countries are a motivating factor for terrorists. However, so is retaking Al-Andalus.

Ultimately, the Muslims can't attack you if they aren't allowed to enter the country.

>Leftists took over Barcelona´s march against Islamic Terrorism
>march against Islamic Terrorism

Hahahahahahahahaha

Against Islamic Terrorism?

Hahahahahahahaha

It was another fucking anti-Spanish march. The King and Rajoy should never have gone, it has been an insult to all Spaniards. I'm really tired of Catalans and their bullshit.

>reminder that it was the (((spanish government))) that filled up Catalonia with shitskins to get cheap labour during the construction bubble

>reminder that the catalonian goverment choose moors over sudacas because sudacas speak spanish and dont want to learn any regional labguage

I´d hit that.

The terrorists told their detailed plan to the CIA which told the spanish police, yet they did NOTHING. Spain is a traitor to its own people.

Security services across Europe have to monitor thousands and thousands of radicalised Muslims at any one time. Give them some benefit of the doubt when some slip through the net.

forgot to post this link

elpais.com/diario/2008/03/02/catalunya/1204423644_850215.html

A cagar, payaso.

Well color me blushed. Time to root out the commies united worldwide. !Viva España! You guys really need another Franco.

>moors over sudacas
uwot? There's way more sudacas than moors here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA *breaths* HAAAAAAAAA HAAA AHAHAHAAAA

>move to America to fight agaisnt communism
>speak spanish with fellow spaniards while fighting communism
>"fucking mexicans get out of my country"
>get shot

>terrorists in catalonia
>don't tell catalan police despite spanish police having no presence there
>???
>slipped through the net!

>literally who
reminder your (((KING))) headed the march with a moor on each side
fucking kys

Keep in mind that they probably hear about a new terrorist threat every day, or that potentially someone is lying about being told or not told to cover their asses.

>Muh catalonian separatism is right winged
>Tourists go Home. Refugees wellcome
>Spaniards go Home. Muslims wellcome

I mean, i don´t care if you want to leave or not. But ffs...ERC, CUP, Colau,...CIU is not even the big part in Junts Pel Sí.
You had a great city years ago yet they took it from you.

Are you high? No european country has as many nonwhites percentage-wise as you have niggers alone, not even going into the hispanics.

So...

Finally.

It's happening.

The End of leftists.

How can they fight? They are weak. Cucks. Gay. Just shit.

War. War that end leftists.

You're a moor too. You belong to us :)

You sound like a homosex. You aren't a homosex, are you user?

Today there is almost the same number of sudacas and moors, but years back most of the immigrants were moors, this is why they are so well established in Catalonia to the point they are starting to be an important influence.

More Canucks like you please

I'm the man on the rooftop

This article is telling:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238436/Catalonia-holds-historic-election-lead-independence-crisis-torn-Spain.html

>Pro-Spain Catalonians saluting Franco
>Pro-Separatist Catalonians holding EU banners and being cucks

Thanks, Spain! Your caring about your own people really makes me want to stay part of this country! ¡Arriba España!

> a hijab woman between King and PM

wtf

Be nice catalans are autistic

Did he not suck your dick well enough? No reason to lose your temper! :^)

it looks like a separatist piece of shit don't like spanish language
twitter.com/JosPastr/status/901503143992799235

You think you can do better than him?

You should be happy

I'm only topping, sorry! :^)

They already had a war about this, didn't end well for them since anarchists killed commies, and commies killed each other to know who is right about their shitty ideology.

But Spain needs Franco now more than ever.

>terrorisrs murder people in the streets by any available means
>DEY GOOD BOYS DEY DINDU NUFFIN

Jesus Christ

I'm sorry but your nationalist feelings are a lie funded by sionism money. Catalonia independentism doesn't have any basis, nor is supported by history or blood. Spain had a reason to exist, but there is not really a Spain anymore, and instead of celebrating it you should be worried.

With the Basques the thing is very different, a true nation with his own people and (truly) ancient traditions... But again, a basque is just a spaniard without that many european and northafrican admixture, so there is no reason for racism between spaniards and basques.

Yes, they are blaming the oppressive castilian, white male rule for the attacks. But for the average spaniard they are looking like idiots. Cringe.

And our commie partie is breaking. In the next elections they are going to implode.

Real commies or social democrats?

venezuelan tier social democrats (syriza)

>MUH TRADITIONS
yeah it couldn't be just about Spain treating catalonia like shit could it?

The leftist major placed´em there. Funny thing they´re family of the attackers.
One of´em looks like Mia Khalifa tho.

The Spanish government and the King of Spain were shouted down ("Out!") and whistled out when they arrived to stand at the head of the anti-terrorism march in Barcelona on Saturday, organised, in theory, in memory of the victims of the recent jihadi attacks in Catalonia and as a "unitary" stand against murderous evil.

While aerial footage of the long tail of what local police estimated to be some 500,000 marchers showed few flags, the area behind the authorities—the area that received the most television attention—was a sea of Catalan separatist ensigns.

And while the main front banner read "I'm not afraid", a secondary protest sign was visible almost right behind the King. His Majesty's face was on it, along with the message "your policies, our dead". In another area of the march, a giant rectangular banner—showing King Felipe shaking hands with the King of Saudi Arabia—was held aloft.

Today was not the day for such antics, 6 p.m. not the moment for vengeful, partisan bickering. It would solve nothing before 7 p.m. on a warm, sunny evening in the Catalan capital, but several thousand independence supporters could not resist everything being about secession from Spain anyway, even for a single hour, even as the relatives of the dead and injured only begin their process of grieving.

Instead of the march being wholly about remembering and supporting the victims and standing firmly against the jihadi terrorism that has just struck Spain, secessionists selfishly brought the focus onto them and their need to vociferate once again against all things Spanish.

thespainreport.com/articles/1085-170826225706-a-shameful-separatist-show-in-barcelona

>because we do sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Well that info is not complete. Not selling weapons to Arabia Saudi is the consequence. The fact is that Spain joined with the US and UK (Jose Maria Aznar with George W. Bush and Tony Blair) to bombing IRAK.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trío_de_las_Azores

Now we are getting the consequences of that. Anyways Im not sure if not selling weapons is the answer..

And Mediterraneans accuse us "Nordcucks" of being cucked?

oh, I almost forgot. The mayor of Barcelona is a psycho commie (Podemos party).

Thailand or the Philipines are literally at war with ISIS and i don´t recall´em invading anyone.
Also, we did not participated during the invasion. Our troops landed just to secure areas and train the new local forces so...tecnically we didn´t invaded anything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

I agree it was a mess tho. Cheers mate.

lmao fuck your stupid jewish agenda for anti-nationalism. the Catalan people will have their sovereign state.

40% of your economy comes out of Catalunya you stupid coon stop pushing fake ass neo-fantasist bullshit.

All of Europe is dying lads. There's no escaping from this. The best outcome of all this would be actually avoiding communism, because this is the direction that the elites since 18. century have taken

Wtf is up with that shit eating grin? Its even more evident in the second pic. How can you have such an attitude on a solemn ocasion and with the fucking KING by your side?

Well you are moors after all, so it makes perfect sense.

Hey, OP
I have some off-topic questions for you

What's life like in Basque country?
Is quality of life higher than in Catalonia?

Is it true that your province is the only one where people receive welfare and social assistance?
Or was I misinformed?

So Basque is based while Catalonia is cucked. Got it.

lol there is not a government in the world that has given a region as much autonomy and special treatment as the spanish to the catalonians.

But that is why this problem exists in the first place, you give special treatment to a people and the will never ask for less only more.

This is what happened to me
My first day of follege here some girl asks
>So youre from Spain? Speak some spanish to me :)
and some coumtry clib looking fuckerbis givimg me the evil eye
>fuck off spic
Seriously though, american girls are so easy if you have an accent
Theyll go from "ANTIFASCIST AKTON" to
>I like yoir flag bby
when talking about my Falangist Spain flag lol

It seems they are fuckg lost.

>What's life like in Basque country?
We do fine. Basque Country, Navarre, Cantabria and certain areas in Castille&Leon are fine in my opinion. Those depend on industry and not tourism and, while there is no big millionaires as may happen in Madrid or Barcelona, i´d say the average guy have it easier here than in other spanish areas.
I´d say those are the most "european" regions in Spain, both in climate and behaviour. Not disrespecting others tho.

>Is quality of life higher than in Catalonia?
Average is by a little. As i´ve said, Madrid and Catalonia are a bit more polarized. I´d say it´s easier to become middle class here than there. But Catalonia, politics aside, is a "good" place, you just have to avoid certain cities.

Is it true that your province is the only one where people receive welfare and social assistance?
We´re not the only one. Valencia, Navarre and Catalonia have similar sistems if i recall.
Money is higher here. It´s about 600 euros in those areas and about 1.000 here.
It´s called RGI (Renta General de Ingresos).

Link may have some usefull maps for comparing regions.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Archive:Regions_of_Europe

Thanks for your answers
I have some more, if you don't mind

Do you also speak Basque language?

I've been to Donostia, it's a great city, but surprisingly I didn't hear much of Basque language(even though Basque language is quite common in Gipuzkoa province)
Do people actually speak it?

Also
What's your stance on Basque independence?

Basque people arent real spanish, rhey aee their own thing
I would support a (non-commie) basque independance movement from France and Spaim

>Anyways Im not sure if not selling weapons is the answer..
Not selling weapons to terrorists states is part of the answer.

Selling weapons to saudi arabia while saying you are free and rag on about human rights is the definition of being a cuck.

>Do you also speak Basque language?
Yes, i speak Euskera/Basque
Bai, euskaraz hitz egiten dut

>I've been to Donostia, it's a great city, but surprisingly I didn't hear much of Basque language(even though Basque language is quite common in Gipuzkoa province)
Do people actually speak it?
As you said, Gipuzkoa is probably the most basque province, but it´s more significant in the interior areas such as Hernani, Eibar and so.
About 35% of the population speaks Euskera but it scales till 70-80% among young people since the goverment is pushing for it via afirmative action through those who speak it so..in the future will be kinda mandatory. As happens with French in Quebec (don´t know any closer example, sorry).
Summarizing, people speak it but Spanish is still the most used language by far, specially in Alava, which is quite Castillian (Gipuzkoa/ Vizcaya/Alava)

>What's your stance on Basque independence?
We already manage our taxes, our education system, we have our own police force (Ertzaintza), our own sanitary system (named Osakidetza) and so.
It´s not needed. I mean, we´re quite independent, what would we gain? There is no need.
Also, the smaller you´re, the more irrelevant you become, so no point. Despite how much this nation frustrates me sometimes, it is where i was born, like it or not. I rather try to fix things than leave.
United we stand, divided we fall.

At least your king is not the typical Spanish manlet.

>Also, the smaller you´re, the more irrelevant you become, so no point. Despite how much this nation frustrates me sometimes, it is where i was born, like it or not. I rather try to fix things than leave.
>United we stand, divided we fall.

A based basque.
a salute to you from the west of the peninsula

Same mate. Stay strong

>We already manage our taxes, our education system, we have our own police force (Ertzaintza), our own sanitary system (named Osakidetza) and so.

That's why I respect Spain as a state, and fail to fully understand some of Catalan nationalists.
Anyway, mate
Thanks for your answers and good night!