Why are school shootings happening less frequently these days?

why are school shootings happening less frequently these days?

less white kids are being born = less young white males around.
We are winning insha´allah

Because this never happened. Adam lanza is a meme. My dad was a teacher there and he said it never happened. Gr8 b8

It becomes boring and not news worthy.

You ask this like it's a bad thing. Kys.

How could you be so insensitive? My cousin died at dandy hook

>why are school shootings happening less frequently these days?

Because it's summer time and school's not in session you Idiot.

Democrats are running out of looney plants

Quit lying - My brother died at Handy Nook!

My cousin was Sandy Hook.

this person was an actual killer ?

Kinda makes all those unscrewed segments when the host would make jokes about it really messed up

>believing in Sandy Hoax

because shit almost hit the fan and guns are the only thing that saved our ass.

Because Barack Obama wanted stricter gun control laws Donald Trump does not and therefore has no need to have as many gun violence false flags as Obama did.

btw, the number of those killed by police is significantly down compared to 2015 and 2016.

plastics.

Firearms are so last year. Trucks are the in thing right now.

Simple. They're all false flags to promote gun control. And with Trump as president and republicans in control of the congress, no sort of gun control can be passed. So you probably won't see many until democrats manage to get power back, then they'll push for it again after a false flag or two.

gun control failed, thus false flags by ULTRA assets have ceased

low energy millennials

because shitskins don't go to school

We don't have an administration that creates fake shootings anymore.

Nobama

Because Gen Z is based and Trump is President.

Now they know it won't affect people opinion about the second amendment.

Is this a real question or is this rhetorical?

Because it's probably happening at the same rate, you're just seeing less media coverage of it. Or do you really think you're hearing about everything that's happening, or just what the media thinks you should hear?

school have really increased their security. almost every school has a full time cop working in school and metal detectors

The powers that be are afraid the next outcry won't be for gun control, it will be for the extension of mandatory firearms training to all teachers physically fit to carry. Which will be most of them, since minimum fitness for a firearm is pretty low. A strong man uses a gun better than a weak man or a woman, but he doesn't use it THAT much better. Guns are great force equalizers.

What a stupid question, please, kys.

the hoax's are harder to pull off with all the camera's out there. A lot of people are not believing the lies from the jew media.

Just American things.

Its summer you retard.

Normies are starting to respect betas. The message has been sent.

The frequency probably hasn't gone down, fraud news just doesn't chose to report on it because they'd rather talk about tweets and retards beating eachother in the streets.

Preparing for a mass race war instead.

if any war is going to erupt it will be a class one.

They're transitioning

Obama out of office, also Summer

Trump cut the hoax budget

I will make it about killing niggers, even if it isn't.

My buddy was held back and was 15 at the school. Says yes it fucking happened you fucking racist

>father in denial
color me surprised

Because the federal government has new false flags to play with.

Obama isn't in office anymore.

Eminem stopped making music

Sam Hyde's been busy with other things.

school shootings under obama: like a million

school shootings under trump: zero

My brother also died and Brandy shook

rly makes u think

was adam lanza autistic?

heheh

Better security....that's it

Leave, you shit up this board.

The CIA realised that the school shooting false flags were getting them no where, so now they pay money to shipping companies to ram US Navy vessels in order to embarrass the military and cause the American people to lose faith in the military and by extension, the nation, allowing them to be more docile and easier to control

mission accomplished.... perpetual conflict between all races while the yids reap spoils of war

Because the Deep States shifted its focus from killing the second amendment to killing Trumps presidency.

IDK? Maybe they should advertise.

The cia are busy with other things

With the American society being on the brink of civil war these days, it's most likely that the violence has moved to the streets. The average school shooter is probably intrigued by this escalation and will most likely instigate the violence there or will simply revel in it.
Also tension makes law enforcement and security more active everywhere, including in schools.

There was one a few months ago, but it was some nigger so they quit talking about it after a day

It is indeed curious isn't it?
No mass shooters now that Trump is president (other then the Bernie bro).