Hey lads. Who's going to church tomorrow?

>organized religion

>wasting time

>Christcuck memes

It's like grandpa got a hold of the internet all over again

The 7th day is the Sabbath of the Lord God. When the sun set on Saturday, it was the 1st day of the week.

>catholicucks

I want a Christ Cookie!

YAY!

glad to hear your grandpa is saved!

I need my grace fix, so duh

>eating jesus
>drinking his blood

Pretty fucked up senpai

No thanks, I'm white

>going to a building specifically to worship a kike on a stick

>Comforting lies

Grand Dad?

no thanks, the church turned from right wing to left wing and i escape the kike on a stick meme

Not me.
Church has been defiled by the demonic creature known as the eternal Jew.

someone else already made the kike on a stick joke. and i don't think the church can be placed on the right/left wing axis

fpbp

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick because you read about it in a book written thousands of years ago by jews and sand niggers

my church is pretty redpilled, really comfy being among conservative white families

Yas I is

nice, what kind of church? church people are so good

Liar

rofl

this is what church is like, you should maybe try it out sometime. find a nice one

the larping is strong if anyone here thinks there a redpilled church
> in befor fedora

Catlike reflexes.

you're using the wrong words. why would you want your church to be "redpilled" on what, the humdrum dirt and the way of the world? it's about enlightenment

Why go to church to be brainwashed when i can sit at home and be brainwashed by the internet?

there is nothing comforting in what Christ left us with. The responsibility of good and evil. And something more painful than anything for the ape-man brain; freedom.

Who's gonna sleep in then drink beer for the rest of the day?

It's sunday here and all I am doing is eating lollies and playing the vidya.

I'm considering attending sometime in the future. After reading the Abolition of Britain I can't help but think that Britain's abandonment of Christianity is what led to many of the ills of modernity. I'd like to read the New Testament to know what I'm getting myself into first though, is there a recommended Bible lads?

gonna wake up without setting an alarm, then I'm just going rock climbing, doing my laundry, and grading lab reports

Traditional mass, 4pm. Yes, I will.

depends what you are looking for. stuff like the new international is accessible, but king james was the one which got me interested because you can feel the majesty in the language

Russian Orthodox here. I never miss a Sunday.

This image always make me sad. I'm not Catholic but that man was a true Confessor for the faith.

>Beer
I'm 20, so no.
Gonna study and drink water, though.

Shit, now I'm feeling bad for Christians. Is this what happens when you give women greater rights without first instilling a sense of responsibility into them?

Daddy didn't love those women enough

Accessibility isn't an issue, so I'll order a KJV on Monday

What an embarrassment, imagine being related to one of those troglodytes and having to apologize for them.