PRO ANTIFA DISCORD

POST PRO HITLER PICTURES
and RAID this discord
kW5VYT

Example Picture

Doesn't the admin have a log of all IPs?

You're handing your IP over to ANTIFA?

honeypot or pure idiocy user

no

but you are giving away your unique username with number next to it, this will let them check for you on other discord channels

so whats your point I never said use your main

raid will accomplish nothing, I imagine this place is very much like our board, impossible to turnover in a day, an echochamber of sorts, posting nazi shit will get them more annoyed at us.

that's the point that they are annoyed they are leftish sjw faggots

you are giving them ammunition, it will accomplish nothing benefiting us.

the accomplishment is knowing that adolf hitler's legacy can penetrate even the most left SJW discord

i just want to bullshit retarded nonsense with people, can someone explain how to join this "discord" shit?
I have no idea what it is other than a text chat group thing im assuming...

>hitler's legacy can penetrate even the most left SJW discord
posting nazi pictures is hardly continuing legacy, anyone can post anything on that discord or here, all you do is making them fight against more.

it will make them mad so that's a plus

I also posted a picture of my penis and they banned me

New invite goys

sorry, a faggot named "Damien" decided to tell the discord that pol was raiding them so they disabled the invites.

Oh thats niggery.

Why is this thread still alive?
Fucking read the rules and stop acting like underage faggots

Shut up you kike Damien. No room to speak here and fuel the jews.

Hello I am a mod from the discord, we're not an "antifa" discord we are actually just a political discussion discord. Some dude posted his dick so we banned him,

Sorry if there was any cobfusion.

This user is "Franscisco" and he is a Jew and loves ANTIFA. Do Not believe him and continue on men.

mfw you sound like a dumbfuck trying to ruin Sup Forums...

NYPA faggot, stop your shilling you fucking sharejew

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS
NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

ONCE MORE FOR OP, CHOKING ON DICKS
NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

I hope you suc dick only in bustop bathrooms...and not in front of your mother...