What ever happened to the Trump tax reform? Thats why I voted for the fucker

What ever happened to the Trump tax reform? Thats why I voted for the fucker.

HE LIED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Cant do tax reform until healthcare it's done. Order of operations. very important.

/thread

Trump has so much on his plate, lefties must not understand how much work the president is, hell Trump bragged it ain't as hard as it may look when he was running. I think he has been doing a great job so far though.

>Be sold away to jews

That is how trump treats murria

explain this in more detail

Shut up faggot, name one president where everybody demanded he did every fucking thing before the first year.

name a president who promised an immediate healthcare repeal and ran on his ability to wheel and deal to get things done

can i go first?

That's coming right up. The White House is going to start the rollout next week.

And unlike Drumpf, those presidents didn't set a timeline for themselves, you cousin fucking redneck.

But Trump doesn't draw redlines.

If anything, Trump's foreign policy team has been pretty strong.

Can't really well and deal when the other side has completely stonewalled you and your own side is trying to slit your throats at every opportunity. He misread Congress before he got there. Only a purge will solve anything. By which I mean primary challengers, of course.

I love this.
Can't tell if great Photoshop or real.

It's been less than a year you impatient fuck. If a candidate promises to get something done by a certain date you can practically guarantee that there will then grow a movement within the government specifically intended to keep that candidate from doing so.

In the case of Trump that movement is about 80% of the entire fucking government.

>1
its real

>still no wall
>still no tax reform
>still no healthcare reform
>still no mass deportations
>flip-flopping on afghanistan and foreign policy
>flip-floping on mexico paying for the wall
well at least he triggers the liberals like never before

>80%
You're underestimating

what is rino's justification for not repealing obamacare? wondering for real

All he did was cut taxes for the rich. Scumbag Drumpf.

You voted for him so CEOs and corporations food pay less tax? Mighty selfless of you

Blackmail

It's bullshit
cutting taxes and spending in a non-revenue neutral way would ruin Obamacare. It's the budget rules that are in the way. Those rules can be changed.

I see you obama leaf

Healthcare and taxes are now mutual inclusive of one another. Until Obamacare is dismantled, it will always be part of taxes.

Congress has been on break since they failed to pass healthcare. Tax reform is the next big issue.

obstruction by a bunch of fags pretending to be Republicans

This is obviously fake news.

Non-taxpayers don't suddenly save money when there are tax cuts.

>If I post this in every thread it'll be true

A tax reform by a guy who won't even release his own taxes.

LUL

Literally none of those are true or Trump's doing...

supposed to be coming up next.

if it has a 0% on the bottom 50% of americans and the democrats deny it then they die now rather than in 2018.

>anti-Trump republicans and dems hold up everything they can
gee I wonder

Sure do hope they repeal bongocare before I turn 26 so I don't have to piss away $400 a month on a plan with a high deductible I won't even meet

>setting goals is a problem
Now I see why people like you are the way you are. Makes sense.

He hasn't even been in a year. Give him time. He's dealing with cuckservatives in congress who wouldn't even let him work on health care. If we want this stuff done, it's our job to vote out the cucks in 2018 so he can actually get his agenda through congress.

I laugh when I see stupid Americans act like their "Presidential candidates" and "Presidents" are not already puppets of the kikes at CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group.

I laugh even harder when stupid Americans protest, chant slogans and beat drums at these events. Dumbasses.

Trump was owned right from the very start, but no one that supports Trump will admit that.

Why you lie?