Stormfags BTFO into submission

These fucking low IQ, low-incoome, minimum education losers. They mutated white nationalism into the most abhorrent, tasteless, vile excrement only the most lost of us could come up with.

And then. They regurgitated their bile to the wandering and confused youth of white America. They targerted the most broken and lonely whites. Convinced them that nazism was akin to 72 virgins.

But after allll the talk. After all the rabble. "Race war now! Kill all normies"

The larp has come to the fucking end. BTFO into complete submission. A complete realization of the impossibility at hand.

They have once again, become the target for the entirety of the planet to spit upon and just look upon with disgusted smug look.

So. Any remaining stormlosers that havent left their ludicrous position, please explain why?
Why poison the very thing you say you care about?

Hate -kills child because RAGE
Love- Nurtures child because kindness

Humans are not a hateful species. Ofc I hate stormfags tho because the paradox of a tolerant society is that it must be vigilant against intolerance. Its the same reason cannibalism isnt accepted in society. Its super fucking degenerate.

You wanna kill people just for the color of their skin? How old are you? sweetie tantrum time! lmfao.

Pic related is the end game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgDSPyx7Vcw
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe this guy is one of the top leaders of the alt-right. I'm so fucking embarrassed right now. We were going to show them our power, we were going to show them what happens when you mess with the white man. The torch march went perfectly, they weren't going to dare take down that statue, and then everything went wrong. How do we salvage this guys? We're a laughing stock right now. I don't know what to do.

fbi pls go

sage ur bait thread

spit on ur post fag

sage
s
g
e

Why do leftists love low IQ minorities but hate low IQ whites?

Really makes you think

>They regurgitated their bile to the wandering and confused youth of white America. They targerted the most broken and lonely whites.
not exactly hard to find people like this after subjecting them to leftism
saged your shit thread

S A G E

Didn't read, but i'll let you have a free sage.

lavender

>low-incoome
Sure you're not the low IQ mouth breather here OP? Then again, perhaps expecting self awareness from a shitlib is asking too much.

Rosemary

>jew pretending to be a conservative
go home rabbi and tell the ADL they should do better next time

They think of them as pets, though they'd never admit it. Gotta love that bigotry of low expectations.

Stormfags should all just become ICE agents. Have the last laugh.

>leaders

I don't think you understand how this game is being played.

>Poor white = backwards hillbilly
>Poor minority = victim of oppression

>Criminal white = Kkk terrorist
>Criminal minority = dissinfranchised youth

>Stupid white = white trash southern redneck
>Stupid minority = good boy who needs mo programz

Is it doublethink or do they(mainly white leftists) legitimately just hate the white race?

You'll have to kill us all to stop this movement.

>Humans are not a hateful species
Humans aren't, but niggers, Jews, and Arabs are another story.

OP is right stormfag need to go. Any user worth their salt knows Sup Forums is more about pissing off retarded people for the lulz than the white nationalist bullshit these larpers try to force down our throats every day.

We only use the Nazi symbols and politically correct opinions as a means to piss off SJW's. Pic related has never been more relevant.

>Ofc I hate stormfags tho because the paradox of a tolerant society is that it must be vigilant against intolerance. Its the same reason cannibalism isnt accepted in society. Its super fucking degenerate.

lmao. Popper was a kike, just like you op.

Lmao. You dumb fucks have been trying to get rid of us since /n

>m-muh stormfags please leave us alone!
Keep crying bitch

how's it feel to know that your hopes and dreams of an aryan country will never come to fruition?

it's time to go back

back to your shitty forum

Gavin McInnes gives fatherly advice
youtube.com/watch?v=tgDSPyx7Vcw
protip: all are social justice warfags

>back to your forum says the newfag

How about you go back to Facebook?

>They have once again, become the target for the entirety of the planet to spit upon and just look upon with disgusted smug look.
can confirm

some "alt right" kid from work had to quit on his own because we all avoided him and gave him the cold shoulder after he came in to work with a MAGA shirt. whenever he would walk into a room or while at luch, we would all just stop talking and wait for him to leave. If we were laughing and he came in to view, we would stop and wait for him to pass by. If he said good morning no one would reply back adn no one would say have a nice weekend and everyone would use a stern monotonic voice while talking to him about work related stuff. our manager spoke to use and we made sure not to say anything or do anything that would give him legal grounds to sue the company, eventually he just stopped coming in to work and we couldnt be happier.

>it's time to go back
i thought 4 chan was always white nationalist

>How about you go back to Facebook?

way to out yourself as a newfag, stormfag

>mongolian basket weaving forum
>white nationalist

are you from the media? only someone from the media could be this misinformed

austismosis at its finest

Because low iq whites are the majority of America.and are akin to lemmings. Because low iq americans come out with LOUD BIG STUPID HATE.

Alotta fucking bark they have, low iq whites.

Your momement is super dead. Your failed ideology reared its ugly head and was immediately decapitated and sent back to the pit.

Failed logic. fertile offspring. Racists beat forever with science.

lol shut up cracker faggot

PINK CHIMPS

On the dark webz now. To degenerate for society lmao

>>mongolian basket weaving forum
that was just mis-direction until Trump was elected? visitor stats show majority white demographic as poster, with storm front being most popular site visited before and/or after, on average. yes?

Boy, someone's acting stupid. What do you get out of lying?

I really think we need to start organizing some serious protests against the media. I think this needs to happen on a regular basis.

Nice work user. He had to know it was because of the shirt.

>cantwell
>low iq

This is shit b8

Sage in all fields when replying folks.

stormfags super mad

lol, no

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.com

They utterly manipulated the interview on Vice. A repost:

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

:^)

FUCKING BASED

Posts don't sage if you post a pic, newfriend