What would you do if you were about to die?

I've come to the realization there is a very large lump in my chest. I think it may be late stage cancer. I don't know if I will survive. What would be the best way to spend the remainder of my life or otherwise "an hero"?

wrong pic.. but Ok.

Hookers and coke.

Enjoy

post tits or gtfo

assasinate soros

The 2000–01 Euroleague Women was the fifth edition of the Euroleague era of FIBA's premier international competition for European women's basketball clubs, running between 1 November 2000 and 22 April 2001.[1] CJM Bourges Basket defeated US Valenciennes Olympic in the first final between two teams from the same country since 1962[2] to win its third title.

heroin

It would be the very rare male breast cancer in this case.

keep playing your faggot P2P bideo game

Kill soros I agree fucking assasinate soros.

>Sup Forumsscape
really?

I think you know what you must do

I only played it for 12 days. I didn't really mean to put that picture up. It should be in another folder. I meant to post the brendan frasier picture with the just fuck my shit up caption.

It appears you fucked your own shit up

Kill Justin Trudeau

Go to a fucking doctor, you retard.

It's probably angina or some shit, there's no such thing as chest cancer, it will be a specific structure producing the cells.

If we have to say it, its far too late for you. You know exactly what you must do, user, dont deny it. Dont pretend as if youre clueless. Take the chance before it passes you by.

No it doesn't fit the symptoms of angina. That's like saying because it is a specific type of cancer it isn't cancer.

Stop self-diagnosing and go see a doctor.

Then, if you have terminal stage 4 cancer, you can OD on heroin at a time of your choosing, rather than fountaining blood in the middle of the night.

It's more a question of : do I really want to live anyway?

I would need to wait a month for an appointment with my doctor anyway.

Cross the border, go to an emergency room in the States with all the other poorfags and genetic trash.

Get a diagnosis.

If it is what you think, check yourself out and jump in front of a subway. Not a problem.

Kill Soros or a Rothschild.

Assassinate a high level Jew. Surprise us.

Lsd and rape

Lol nice shitty account you fucking leaf dickhead

I'd inject Runescape directly into my bloodstream

You're an absolute fucking moron. Please take your video game playing ass back to Sup Forums and let the big boys talk about politics you fuckwit

>helping Canadian Satan

Just do what makes you happy without breaking the law.

thanks m8 If I really am Satan and I get to rule over hell I will give you special attention.

This is a subliminal advertisement for a runescape.
OP is probably actually a mentally ill faggot.

>Take entire bottle of laxatives
>Take entire bottle of stool hardener
>Superglue ass shut
>Walk into Chuck E Cheeses
>Hide in ballpit
>Scar children for life

continiue day as normal

>Thinking Sup Forums talks about videogames
>thinking Sup Forums actually talks about politics
>Not knowing Sup Forums has some of the best video game discussion of any board
Get out of here you fucking newfag kiwi

gun down a bunch of antifa

convert to islam
false flag attack
kill some jews

I can't officially agree with these things over the internet. You never know who is watching. However, keep them coming.

>I've come to the realization there is a very large lump in my chest. I think it may be late stage cancer.

Poke a big needle in it to see if pus comes out... if not you're going to have to cut it out.

where is my alchol in this fuck face

>I've come to the realization there is a very large lump in my chest.

I would massage the lump away as good as I can with something hard, exercise, and do as much yoga as possible until most of the hard stuff is gone.

Think of the body as a sponge, that needs to be squeezed so fresh blood can help fight what is wrong.

Even if it should be cancer, this is one of the non dangerous things you can do to increase the odds that you survive.

Try to get tanned, as you don't need to be scared of skin cancer now.

Find a leftist politician and send them an angry post card.

newfag retard

Infiltrate Antifa and have a huge party with them one night and poison the punch.

Commandeer an airliner and fly it into Mecca. Your name will be immortalized for ages.

arming up and killing some reprehensible gang members. or doing the same to corrupt politican(s)

go to this address and kill the inhabitants.

You lucky bastard. I wish I could trade places with you.

I would wish for Kek to be with you but honestly that would probably kill you faster.

Play a free to play steam game called brawlhalla, shit is lit.

>big boys talk about politics

that was actually cute, big boys and /pol. lol

the alcohol is usually in the party room, parents routinely bring it in

>Satan being a leaf
IT ALL MAKES SENSE

I thought I had oesophageal cancer. Turned out it was a sore throat (I know it sounds silly but there was more to the story).
Gave me a new lease on life when I realised I didn't.

That soon wore off.

Be with your family.

Lumps can be different things, you should queue up to see a doctor in the Canadian health care system 6 months down the road, or if you have money, come to the States and get first world treatment for it.

Aside from that, if it is the worst case scenario... don't do what my mom is doing. She had breast cancer, they just gave up on treatment and put her in hospice. She does nothing but lie around feeling sorry for herself and being depressed. Whatever you might have left, do as much of it as absolutely possible, even if that means hitchiking and blowing truckers all the way to the Grand Canyon or whatever. Then when you've got your bucket list sorted out and time is running short, you can an hero. Don't waste the opportunity though.

Sup Forumsscape is amazing my man

Do some DMT to find god and then an hero.