It's Happening

YT attacked Jared Taylor first with Joogle's new policy.
Race Differences in Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503800941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=iWBRErkXFzY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38&bpctr=1503806866
youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI
youtube.com/watch?v=vLElvIyptks
youtube.com/watch?v=hi_KFIETy_4
bitchute.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JwyudzpkRTY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF4quGyliDs
youtube.com/watch?v=mrUXV7t4Ewc
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901545224530530305
youtube.com/watch?v=MzY3EAfTZVY
youtube.com/watch?v=EySCUG5g0X8
bitchute.com/video/qzEkR1UJKU90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Science deniers
Checkmate liberals

This happening will only spread this red pill. (((They))00 just shot themselves in the foot.

I can't wait for the inevitable Myspacening of Youtube

Streisand Effect is in effect. Google just got Julian Assange to tweet a Jared Taylor video to his followers.

Good.

Maybe the old fart will finally wake up and realise being a good kosher goy won't protect him and stop being such an intellectual coward.

the warning is just going to make the views increase
remember when they made albums carry the parental guidance warning and the sales went through the roof?

It got me to watch it

Is it only his videos. Has there been any other videos theyve done this to?

Same. And subscribe

They haven't touched this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8

you watched the PressforTruth vid about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iWBRErkXFzY

pretty weak that Dicks says he doesn't agree with Jared's solid video.

literally who?

I watched it. Was great and informative. It's ironic how he also redpilled with a mention that we came from Ethno Europeans and not Immigrants who are trying to replace the world.

Streisand Effect in full fledged state these days.

Youtube dun goof'd

it was reposted to bitchute if anyone wants to watch it

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38&bpctr=1503806866

Number 2 is down.

Use it against Leftist and Antifa videos then. Force their hand.

I made a site to list videos censored like this.
censoredlist.com

@censoredlist

let me know if any more get shut down.

see

The reason they chose this is because of the factual nature of it. They can't disprove it.

This just proves that this isn't really about offensiveness, it's about controlling information counter productive to their agenda.

You retard, the reason why they did this to him and this video is because he was so effective doing it the way he was doing it. You saying gas the kikes achieves nothing.

Alt-Left science deniers

Cheers! I'll add it to the website.

I watched the video . . guy is talking behind green screen so the books etc are fake .

regardless I still LOLED at Mugabe first chasing out whites then begging them back because the now black country suddenly became shit XD

Leftists and the PC police consider it okay to comment that Africans are better track and field athletes (which is true, the Olympics are just countries competing their Africans now), and the Asians are "so much smarter!" which may be true.

These things are allowed because they say ~nice things~ about another race. But what they also do, is acknowledge that there are gradients of mental and physical ability determined by ethnicity. By saying Asians are smarter, you're establishing that there's a gradient that must also have someone else at the bottom.

Jared is doing nothing that the bleeding hearts aren't already doing. What's the counter argument? Well, that equality is true. That Australian aboriginals, sub-Saharan Africans, and New Guinean Pygmies, are cognitively on par with Europeans, Asians, and Jews.

If you want to claim that, you'll have an interesting time proving it.

Holy shit

>Sources say
>Suspected
>Those close to the case tell us
>Under conditions of anonymity

Smashing ideas and evidence of them sounds pretty fashy, m8

>alt-left conspiracy theorism

You should be able to solve this.

>check out trending videos on youtube
>youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

7 obviously

Left to right, the dots/lines get added, and the background goes from columns/rows, to angled, to bent.

good work shall continue to be done here

what will replace it? vimeo? some kind of blockchain technology?

ah yes he should wear a swastika and start talking about the kikes, good thinking niggerfaggot

hahahaha you let this loose? its too early you jumped the shark you dumb faggots.

first result when you type spider man into youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=vLElvIyptks

>blockchain
Yea I like the idea of hosting every single video ever created locally. Block chain is a meme

Jared Taylor is the most mild well mannered guy there is.
No wonder they censored him first.

keep following the suggested results its gets weirder.

no keep going until you find scat and infanticide. its only like 4 clicks deep

They're literally doing it to videos of some guy explaining how to paint historical helmets and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hi_KFIETy_4

When they hide it that makes it taboo and making something taboo will make that think have a appeal.

bitchute.com/

so the CIA wants to raise white consciousness and spread awareness of biological differences between the races?

youtube.com/watch?v=JwyudzpkRTY

He's also low key the most convincing.

what the fuck is this

this is the stuff that they refuse to ban.

and actually promote in the youtube kids.

its russian so its just cultural differences.
youtube.com/watch?v=SF4quGyliDs

Massive psyops campaign or cheap budget click farm. They also make cartoons and baby videos with the same themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUXV7t4Ewc

we need to teach kids about pooping in pools. its just a prank bro. look at the viewcount.

why are there so many different channels with similar content? is this a genre? who is making all of it? are they the same people?

this is what dipshits let thier children view because it is approved for children on YouTube kids. most parents are absent minded.

Yup, so Julian Assange tweeted a link to the vid to his 325K followers.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901545224530530305

I wonder if he's simply been waiting for an opportunity like this and is secretly redpilled

The tension grows and grows.
The race war will begin.
Sneaky kikes, keep buying companies with your fake money, you will not be spared.

Look up elsa in the archives.

He's got the right personality for it. He hates suppression of the truth, and there is no more suppressed topic than this today.

I've posted many videos with 35 million views assange is a Russian faggot.

Congratulations, you're not a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzY3EAfTZVY
what the fuck

that made me kek

oh, you're just here to derail the thread

nice bumps

yet the breast examine vids are still safe.
NFWS
youtube.com/watch?v=EySCUG5g0X8

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901545224530530305

youtube thinks this is aok. just keep clicking on suggested videos. this is what is approves on youtubekids.

with their fancy ban algo it will never pick up something like this. because it doesnt say white people in the title. this is your god google.

well?

if you are waiting for a response you will be greeted with a wall of silence. well? we are waiting. jews stand up for every little transgression but you cant stand up for your children? shamefull.

Scottish Jewish? ?????????? Fuck off we have no Jews,they are not part of our history,no matter what

agreed
I generally get these right but I worry that the amount of time that it takes me means I'm stoopid

fuck you homosexual. you have no future for your family by default.

nope, they don't combine the dots and bold lines

>no rotation of bars
>adding dots to the bars even though it doesn't happen in the other two cases
Why?

Up to down, the background lines get added.

But then why are you rotating the balls?

It will happen sooner or later. Such is the natural order of things.

lol, fucking idiot kikes.

so let's say this guy wants to host 4K versions of his videos on Vimeo and pays for it. how does Vimeo handle controversial science?

liveleaks seems to tolerant edgy stuff. blackpigeonspeaks said he's putting stuff there

HAHAHHA Wow

I actually think this will backfire on them. It is going to lionize videos like this and make them stick out like a sore thumb

It's fucking happening get in here

7 easy
Took me 4 seconds

The bars are being rotated, not the balls. For some reason, the balls disappear and the bars rotate 45 degrees clockwise.

So then the answer is 7 whether you look at it from left to right or up to down.

Just noticed, the balls convert into a bar. Now the up to down pattern makes more sense.

Yes.

What the fuck. This is some Orwellian shit. The ADL is pure evil.

Assange is cruel. Youtube is still hosting the video, but you cannot comment, share, see related videos, etc. They did that to avoid being accused of censors. Assange is making this video visible.
Will they take down the video? He's forcing them do do that or host a view that has the SJWs terrified. They must be having emergency meetings with the VP of diversity triggered AF

it's not science if it's bla bla

Nice

Streisand effect in action

It's trending in bitchute
bitchute.com/
bitchute.com/video/qzEkR1UJKU90

This is some cowardly Jewish tricks. Too afraid to ban the video, they simply try to hide it without letting the uploader know they've been censored.

This really makes me angry for some reason. It's just so god damn evil. Let evil be evil in the light. Don't shove this crap into the void just because it offends you; we should discuss these issues as a society and a world at large, even if they're offensive or wrong.

www.bitchute.com