Terrible political cartoon thread

Terrible political cartoon thread

Artist from last thread.
Also, why do you hate Dilbert?

Because Scott Adams is an order of magnitude too woke.

On average, for every ten minutes that a cuck reads Dilbert, said cuck suffers a decade of erectile dysfunction.

I do not retard this cartoon is from some guy named (((Matt lubanchsky))) from the nib

Doonesbury. The most baby boomer comic of all time

So Jewish my money just money is now magnetized to the screen

Same. Just gives off the vibe that it was written by people who used to be cool in college 40 years ago, and can't seem to understand that nobody gives a shit about them anymore.

I always got a laugh out of the fact even shitlibs tore this one apart.

This guy used to be funny until he went full on into a hillcuck rage after the election.

>trying to shit on the Teutonic knights

booooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Poo shaped poo
This is hilarious

wow this really persuaded me to not read Scott Adam's and shill for hill instead

>black son
Huh? How does that work?

Talcum X

>Terrible political cartoon thread
>posting dilbert
If that's the worst you've got... you should see all those """political""" cartoons all over Europe's newspapers, depicting the Donahld, one way or the other (its the other), since months, day for fucking day... (pic fucking related)

This faggot has cartoons in a Portland newspaper, they are always cringy as fuck. The illustrator was def sexually abused as a child.

Wow, that's completely incoherent.

That's not even the worst, just the one from today...

It says 'Diblert'.

It's a liberal's attempt at parodying Dilbert because they're annoyed that Scott Adams has pointed out that Trump isn't an insane wannabe Hitler.

>you're just bitter cuz no-one wants to fuck you

Gosh, it's a good thing that feminists never resort to attempted virgin-shaming, isn't it? Otherwise this site would be clogged up with threads about how Sup Forums users are all sexually inept betas living in their mothers' basements.

>It says 'Diblert'.
Ohhhhhh, my bad. I didn't really look too close.

>It's a liberal's attempt at
oh my

this one is begging for an edit

>biker gang shootout
>not part of a sustained problem with organised crime
???

>judging historical figures by their minor flaws is more rational than judging them by their major strengths

Libshits, everyone

>severing blood relations based on politics

There a few things that I actually consider "degenerate," but this is definitely one. Family should come above everything else, including race and politics.

>Science isn't political

It isn't. The truth is the truth no matter how much individual scientists might be bribed, cajoled, or threatened to falsify it.

Honestly, Jackson is my favorite president for that reason. As a midwesterner, I wouldn't have the land I live on if not for Jackson.

>Our Nazi strawman turned out to be a Nazi

Pure genius.

. . . Cannot remember a single instance of anyone on earth who called any of the first three "isolated incidents," ever. This is just a fucking flat-out lie.

Wait, I thought WYPIPO "have no culture"? Now they're admitting that we do have culture, but that this proves we have nothing to complain about politically (which itself makes no logical sense)?

The best part is that all of that shit has come true.

Teenagers being unable to get jobs, no one getting 40 hours anymore, permanent unemployment, all of it.

A nigger left a woman. I'm shocked.

>objective facts in there
>women still upset

>not all niggers
>not all mudshits

somehow I think she would be the first to spout those words as an argument.

Kinda fucked up that the 1970 guy looks like Ron Paul.

>literally three individual incidents vs an entire mob looting a city

>owning people & genocide are minor flaws

two niggers left her lmao, also her son is apparently retarded
>in trump's perfect world blacks can't exist
like people really believe this?

Every single comic posted on thenib.com in a nutshell.

lol this (((artist))) is buttthurt af
he's living in a bubble of mass delusion

Spot fucking on

Also no one has ever made the claim that murder within and between rival criminal organizations are to be considered as an "isolated incident". Wallstreet also has rules and oversee exactly because people will try to swindle there and draws in psychopaths like bees to honey. Niggers also act like niggers so she was trying to excuse them on grounds of other sections of society do it too, which is retarded

>trail of tears
>genocide
It was a removal, not an intentional genocide. The only Genocide of natives was by Spaniards and race mixers.

Liberals will take any side to make their opponents wrong.

liberals are so good at predicting arguments because they never actually refute them, so the same arguments keep coming up

saved.

> American's trust in the President has rapidly declined since LBJ fucked everything up

>Black Cop
>Honorary White Nationalist
Wait what? Also I though Blacks couldn't be racist. Also I want that Dirty Harry pin.

>Recessions and stock market crashes every other decade
>Fucking capitalism

>first three involve an individual
>last one literally involves a group of people

how can the last one be an isolated invident wtf

Well, in comparison to founding a free country, I do not think that the relative comparison holds well.

>you media scum and your cosmopolitan bias

Fuck i wish miller had said this

>100k posts
>Get a badge

fugggg, i got some work ahead of me

>Trump is also an idiot, but also a racist and only worships himself.
That's what Hillary thought, and that's exactly why she got assrammed at the debates.

literally all this guy does is draw a series of single panel strawmen.

I love this comic because half are strawmans and half are showcases of how the term 'racist' is inadequate for the acknowledgment of the differences among the ethnicities.

Why is that Picker Of Cotton drawn like a troglodyte? I thought this cuck was for positive nigger portrayal and not at all tacist himself.

I have never seen a more ridiculous strawman.

>My mediocre grades that are markedly higher than the black students that we're accepted.
>Calling people thugs who dress, talk, act and glorify all things "thug."
>Blacks and latinos are too fucking stupid to get a government ID, and any and all evidence of voter fraud is to be ignored.
>The Indians themselves don't give a shit, literally the only people having a tantrum are faggy leftists.
>It is an absolute economic fact that unlimited immigration is not good for this country.
>Statistics are racist, crime statistics are double racist. The truth is racist.
>Nobody else is the victim of police brutality except black people, please ignore our crime statistics too.
>Wanting the continuation of your own race is racist if you're white.

Fuck yes I fucking mad.

Same artist?

i thought all trump supporters were country hicks though?

which is it lefties?

>Young people are Communists

So the group of people that mooch off of their parents think capitalism is a failed system. I'm shocked.

my favorite thing about this one is how everyone looks either hysterical or stoned

is he doing this on purpose?

>bizarro america

>implying biker gangs are a bigger problem then mexican cartels or bloods and crips