Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9E6b3swbnWg
hooktube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y
liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/walker/collections/paintings/19c/item-238802.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/9E6b3swbnWg

i'd fuck those feets

lewd

What is the name of that group that promotes Bouguereau and Alma-Tadema? There's some great work on that website, but I forgot their name. The anti-degeneracy in art people.

I saw this on their website and ending up having it on my apartment wall for years.

>thread is 95% female portraits
>half of them with nudity
you have shit taste OP, this isn ot the art to be proud of. It was the shit made by classical leftists (the degenerates of their time)

pic related is me in your thread, and its the only decent painting you get because you suck.

art renewal center?

Shit video, just a bunch of nazi propaganda.

Bonus:

The Kozaks of the Dnieper to the Sultan of Turkey:

Thou Turkish Satan, brother and companion to the accursed Devil, and companion to Lucifer himself, Greetings!
What the hell kind of noble knight art thou? The Devil voids, and thy army devours. Never wilt thou be fit to have the sons of Christ under thee: thy army we fear not, and by land and on sea we will do battle against thee.

Thou scullion of Babylon, thou wheelwright of Macedonia, thou beer-brewer of Jerusalem, thou goat-flayer of Alexandria, thou swineherd of Egypt, both the Greater and the Lesser, thou sow of Armenia, thou goat of Tartary, thou hangman of Kamenetz, thou evildoer of Podoliansk, thou grandson of the Devil himself, thou great silly oaf of all the world and of the netherworld and, before our God, a blockhead, a swine's snout, a mare's arse, a butcher's cur, an unbaptized brow, May the Devil take thee! That is what the Kozaks have to say to thee, thou basest-born of runts! Unfit art thou to lord it over true Christians!

The date we write not for no calendar have we got; the moon is in the sky, the year is in a book, and the day is the same with us here as with thee over there, and thou canst kiss us thou knowest where!

Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

So is it just LARPing when people talk down about dark hair?

>Being this retarded

This will always be the best nobodytm:
hooktube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y

Only paintings allowed?

That's it. Thanks, user.

I love these threads

for Swedes , yes ;)

> "She doesn't even have a feminine penis!"

What's going on in this scene, does anyone know? It looks like maybe some sort of dispute being brought before a local magistrate or something.

Yes. Explain.

I'm pretty sure it's about the Huguenots or something during the reformation. The kid is being asked for information about his father who is being inquisitioned.

That's pretty fucking good for 35000 bc, got shading and everything.

>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

>twf no qt good moralled peasant wife

Never-mind, found it, it's about English Civil War:

liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/walker/collections/paintings/19c/item-238802.aspx

I'm sorry but this painting is bad. It's better than modern art bullshit, but this artist appears to have either never spent much time on the ocean or was still learning how to paint water. The lighting and translucency is all wrong, he doesn't seem to understand spray or fetch or wavelength or anything. The ship also has all of its sails furled; this is something you almost never want to do in a storm. If you don't have some form of propulsion or a sea anchor to keep your vessel on a somewhat consistent heading, you're fucked as the sea will toss and turn the ship around and eventually destabilize it.

As a sailor of ten years, both in the merchant service and recreationally, this artist has completely failed to capture the ocean. Just because a painting is old and made with nice oils and had time put into it doesn't make it good.

"There is, I sense, an age at which the individual human being would want to stop; You will look for the age at which you would wish your Species had stopped. Discontented with your present state, for reasons that herald even greater discontents for your unhappy Posterity, you might perhaps wish to be able to go backward; And this sentiment must serve as the Praise of your earliest forbears, the criticism of your contemporaries, and the dread of those who will have the misfortune to live after you."

>Jean-Jacques Rousseau

>come home white man

any art by European people.

it's by Aivazovskii m8. maritime paintings was basically all what the man painted

You should. Its Ophelia drowning herself after being bullied by Hamlet. Its basically "roasties btfo" - The painting

Nordics are snownig-

RIP

That still doesn't make it good. Buildings are pretty much all Hitler painted but his paintings still had bad perspective and depth because he was a bad artist (to be fair, he could have been great with the proper instruction).

I've seen plenty of maritime paintings, own many as well, and as I've said I've spent about 80% of the last ten years of my life on the ocean. The guy doesn't understand water, or even how ships behave at sea, at least not in this painting.

Autism. The water looks amazing fuck absolute realism

Yeah I just looked up some of his other works and the others are amazing. But that particular example must be an early work or something because it is terrible in comparison.

None of these images are by european people according to google

The water doesn't even look amazing. It does little to capture any of the essence of being out on the ocean, especially in a storm. I'm not saying it has to be absolutely realistic but you get no sense of depth because the water is made so transparent and you get no sense of violence or motion because the waves are made so static, shallow, and with no spray.

I looked up the guy after the other user said who he was and his other paintings are great. I think that piece must have been an early painting or something, or perhaps he was trying to be abstract. Either way, I don't like it, but I'm glad to see his other pieces turned out great.

I'll take your word for that painting

if I'm correct he painted over 6000 paintings. Some are good, others not so much

for some reason I like this one (which is surprisingly not maritime)

The danes taking our shekels

I've always be almost exclusively attracted to brunettes/raven black haired white females. It's a divide and conquer tactic of the jews.
We love our diverse race (whites)
I'm sorry if you have felt less loved / appreciated *hugs.

lmao,

wow, my grammar lol (auto complete/no proof reading has it's downside as well)

'

',

they look like middle easterners