Reminder that shit like this happened during the Holocaust and nothing you say can undo it

Reminder that shit like this happened during the Holocaust and nothing you say can undo it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQlpUEpwwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=S_0xAbFAIbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Made me think
Now we just have to find proof

People are waking up about the holohoax slomo, deal with it.

kek reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=gQlpUEpwwG4

Video produced by: Marty Sheckelstein

This is my favorite sci fi movie

>6 bazillion wheelchairs
noooooooooo

reminder that worse things were done by Jew communists before NSDAP rose to power

wtf I hate white people now

Same thing would happen to Hotwheels if he lived in Nazi Germany.

Health insurance in Nazi Germany must have been extremely affordable without all the dead weight causing premiums to skyrocket.

This is so comical, do they think that it actually reflects reality?

After they defenestrated him, they gassed him 7 times, made him into lampshades and soap, gassed him 4 more times, and he wrote a book about it in 1953.

>hot wheels
fucking kek

its going to happen again soon shlomo

the fire rises

What film?

>Watch casually as angry nazi's wheel the guy out to the balcony and pick up the wheelchair
>When he starts falling is the time to show emotion

They all did it exactly the same so it has to be bad writing rather than bad acting.

Be honest. How many of you have a mental illness of some kind? Get some fucking help.

This is how stupid (((hollywood))) thinks you are.

Feel insulted yet?

>The Pianist

Directed by everyone's favorite child sodomizer.

Fiction doesn't make me feel empathy.

PSA TO REDDIT.
this is a slide thread, report it.

Already got help for my debilitating mental illness. That doesn't mean I have to stop laughing at dumbass movies and the dark humor they spawn.

Be honest. OP is a faggit.

(((holocaust)))

You seem to be having a hard time leaving :)

>2017
>people still believe in the holocaust

Reminds me of this classic scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_0xAbFAIbM

no I think thats from a movie or tv show

>crying over a fictional death of a fictional character
are you sure you don't have the mental illness you fucking goon?

jews dont understand how human emotions work so they just kinda guess what will tug on the goy's empathy heartstrings.

reminder that all the feefees u ever felt from hollyjew movies were jewish tricks to get you to die for israel

>people still don't get it

Look, the reason why the Holocaust happened is because Nazis were in some kind of a hurry.
There should have been a sense of classical melody in the execution. Instead; they went full on death metal; and that energy creates zealots. If they went the soft route; nobody would have ever known.

Who the hell doesnt have a mental illness in 2017 western society?

You mean like how Israel has been slowly genociding the Palestinians over the past 70 years and only the UN has noticed?

Or how (((ISIS))) is emptying Syria in a hurry so that (((Israel))) can annex it with plausible deniability?

Thank fuck none of you retards know how to hide your power level so normal people can spot you frothing at the mouth from a mile away.

Jew is not valid human bean.

>Hide power level on Sup Forums

?

well if such things did in fact happen, are they much worse than the hyperinflation mercilessly imposed on the german people, and all the mass starvation? Or how about our conscious decision to carpet bomb german civilians?

so i am not sure what the point is. Germans were taking back their country. that's all. sad for some jews, but not as sad as being slaves because some ugly crooks toppled your government and tried to pave the way for a soviet invasion.

>sexual intercourse with a female of reproductive age is sinful and wrong
>girls her age in most societies around the world are giving birth to children, yet he is a "child sodomizer"

>hiding your power level
>more important than being honest.

Why does this bother you?

Yeah but that guy was a Jew right? So... Looks breddy gud

hey kim how ya doing

Where did your tard-wrangler go? How did you even manage to turn on the computer?

>13
>reproductive age
go fucking neck yourself Muhammed or I'll find your smelly little ghetto and do it myself

Are you dumb?

Are you lost?

>it was in a movie, so its true

kys

Yes, other people who are not me did things and I wasn't a part of those things done by people who are not me.
Wow, OP.
Really makes me think.

The worst part is that there are actual people who believe all the shit hollywood puts out. They believe Schindler's List is a documentary.

You're god damned right shit like that happened, and it's gonna happen again soon. Real soon!

Sieg heil!

>racists/sexists/homophobes/etc. are everywhere, hiding in plain sight, and they control our entire society and government

>racists/sexists/homophobes/etc. are all just disgruntled losers hiding in parents' basement

Pick only one, faggot.

>Reminder that shit like this happened during the Holocaust and nothing you say can undo it.

Not according to my grandparents and great-grandparents

Apparently the evil Nazis whom everyone was terrified of were actually super nice and polite while the Soviet saviors who came later raped and pillaged the entire town.

exactly.
one of the eastern villages was liberated from soviet occupation by ((((NAZI SOLDIERS)))) who were as polite to send my grand and great grand parents back to Germany where they were cared for. the village celebrated the liberation and pretty much all went without problems. very polite and effective. they wouldn't let villagers stay in an active combat zone where counter attacks could happen.

now that's not to say that real ideology driven regiments would swoop undesirable villages here and there and stomped jews or whatever but nevertheless the majority went well.

I'm not even being sarcastic here.

Funny thing is a part of my family went BACK after the war and the soviet horror shit show began. broken and false promises that we would get our land back and farm again. Gulag and ghettos it was but somehow we survived all of this.
naive grand parents really. Centuries later and especially in soviet russia's final hours we were able to come to the west to real freedom once again

to end up with you all in the catastrophe that is the state of the world now. fuck communism to hell

Reminder that killing cripples is okay as long as they aren't qt waifus.

you're stupid.

I didn't start looking into this until AFTER I got help

>so deluded that you belive fiction is reality
>call others mentally ill
Go do your pottery somewhere else, faggot.

>le satanic nazis memes
>le belgiums victimzzz on ww1
>le poor jews, eternal victims since the egyptians, pure and good 100%

rly made me think

one less filthy kike...

That's badass shit. Hope to see that in my lifetime.

Kek, what movie is this? Is the rest of it this funny or does it get sappy with lame violin music while Jews break rocks like that other movie?

Wheelchair people get their own parking spaces

Wheelchair people get kosher ramps to help them get inside all the banks and buildings

Wheelchair people had a man in the white house who would pretend to be able to stand up

[[[who]]] is really in charge

>Be honest. How many of you have a mental illness of some kind? Get some fucking help.

P.S. My capture says "sage" rofl

>laugh out loud during this scene
>reveal power level
>feels good man
This entire film was a fucking joke.

That shit was awesome.

I literally talk about the Synagogue of Satan at work all day long. Fake Jews and Holohoax.

Feels good to work a skilled trade with my fellow whites in the south.

Cry more, Dr.Goldshekeldiamondgreenburg.

You're wrong. I masquerade as a Democrat irl yet I'm a red-blooded white nationalist in actuality. Nobody knows or ever will. There are likely many like myself within YOUR friend group and yet you will never know. Secretly, we are dreaming of the day we can finally see your kind scalped and exterminated. But again, you will never know who we are. Be careful who you trust