LETS TEAR DOWN MLK STATUE ON AUG 28TH

FUCK IT - LETS DRESS LIKE ANTIFA AND TEAR THIS SHIT DOWN. MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A NOOSE AND HANG IT FROM A TREE TOO. DO JUST LIKE ANTIFA.

ADVISORY: Deal to unveil Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. statue (Martin Lucifer Coon)
August 24, 2017

Gov. Nathan Deal will be joined by members of the King family, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Rep. Calvin Smyre, Capitol Arts Standards Commission members and other dignitaries to unveil the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. statue at the Georgia State Capitol on Monday, Aug. 28, at 10 a.m. The event is open to the public and seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

WHO: Gov. Nathan Deal
First Lady Sandra Deal
King family members
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
Rep. Calvin Smyre, Chairman of the Dr. Martin Luther King Memorial Statue Tribute Committee
Capitol Arts Standards Commission members

WHEN: Monday, Aug. 28, at 10 a.m.

WHERE: State Capitol Grounds
Intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Capitol Avenue

gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2017-08-24/advisory-deal-unveil-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-statue

Fuck It - Lets do it!

Do NOT do this.
If this happens Sup Forums and the alt-right did not do it.

YOU ARE A KEKED SHILL JEW NIGGER FAGGOT

Hi FBI!

The only reason Deal is doing this is because he's term-limited and will be out after the 2018 gubernatorial election.

Remember to vote Micheal Williams for GA governor

Not how it works kid.
Not even close.

this is fucking stupid. but then again it's a framejob thread

Real gay.

Ignore FBI Post

Anyways, why should we?
He hated the fags and promoted social responsibility. He's nothing like black people today.

That's a great idea and Sup Forums should totally do it, but Sup Forums won't do it. It definitely won't be Sup Forums. It will certainly be Antifa. Sup Forums has nothing to do with this, but Sup Forums SHOULD do it.

Don't do this you idiots. Normies fucking love MLK. You will easily connected to this attack no matter how many antifa patchs, flags, and cock cages you have.
It will kill any movement to stop the browning of America and Europa.
I beg of you please ;(

Shill.png

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
H
I
S

I
S

A

S
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

THEYRE TRYING TO FALSE FLAG US

This is stupid and we should hang you instead.

Sup Forums is too moral and principled to do this. Antifa on the other hand...

hello CIA

Why would antifa do this though. If anything they'd Jew things up, and vandalize the statue while dressed as KKK/Nazis.

Is this the saddest attempt of leftist shill trying to self-victimization?
Why don't you just kill yourself and put a note next to your body blaming the neo-nazis?

I want it dowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

Fuck off FBI do it yourself.

kill yourself, shill

What took Sup Forums so long to make this suggestion?

This would be funny. Meme MLK as an uncle tom moderate and a tool of white supremacy.

_pbp

Fuck this board tonight. Tons of bait and stupid shit. You, OP, are a shitlord.

So because I know you are a real faggot OP, we now know that Antifa has plans to take down the MLK statue, dressed like normal, and will attempt to pin blame on Sup Forums.

Fucking A Sup Forums. Man the battle stations. Defense of MLK statue is required. Any of you fags have contacts with armed militias or oathkeepers to deter the Antifa vermin attacking the statue?

mlk hated gays. just spread that shit and have antifa do it for you. be smart

kill yourself fbi cia nigger

Why are you guys trying to make Charlottesville to be about slavery? Confederate statues aren't being torn down over slavery, they are being torn down for sedition, insurrection and treason.

sage faggot

This is all a big psyop to try and get us to stoop to their level so the media can unleash fire onto us.

my thoughts also.

i'll be there with a drill to make a hole in his head

1000 points to whomever can answer this

Ah yes, I remember when mommy said "two wrongs makes a right, so when those dirty gorillas take down your statues, you have to take theirs down too."

Realistically I haven't even heard much about the right bitching about statues at all.
That's antifa gig.

This is what happens when alphabet agencies get diversity hires. Take note.

The people who need the rope are psyop faggots like yourself OP.

We know that the FBI hates MLK.
But you are going to have to do your own dirt faggot.

>they are being torn down for sedition, insurrection and treason.
You're right. The dirty commies are guilty of hating the constitution and all symbols of American greatness.

:^)

Also, /pol is a board of peace and would never condone or advocate imminent lawless action. I certainly don't.

Nah thats fucking gay leave history alone, go punch communists or something

I need one more spot in this thread.

I'd love to report this to the Feds. Hell, I even started on their report site. Who the fuck are the good guys right now? Is McCabe still there?

I'm going to have to see some serious federal skull cracking against antifa and BLM terrorist hoodlums that have been torturing America before I come back to the fold,

Everything everywhere is psyops. And why the hell haven't I had to captcha for over a week?
-mention the devil and he arrives. Carsx2

oh look, it's the jew overlords charged with making the goyim fight each other

Commit a felony in the name of upsetting antifa?! Sign me up please!

Happy to do your bidding like a good goyim

the shilling going on throughout Sup Forums/pol is yuge

Antifa thread subversive faggotry