Why do niggers smell?

why do niggers smell?
is it some kind of natural defence mechanism.
Is white peoples olefactory senses heightened to allow them to detect niggers?
Am I the only person who notices how bad most niggers smell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1366196/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so blind people can hate them too

They don't shower.

clean your nose

White ppl smell like wet dogs.

Remembering when we used to discuss if niggers were human.

They smell like cocoa butter to me

Unironically because people from different ehnicities smell let alone races let alone speciated populations.

Pheromones. Evolution in action. You don't want a stinky African male anywhere near your resources, reproductive or otherwise.

They have larger sweat glands.

I've never met a black person up close before, but I have seen gorillas in the zoo. The gorillas had an incredibly strong smell that was close to human body odour, just deeper and more piercing. I'm guessing they smell similar?

niggers smell, answer the first question first nigger. I don't care if you can't count.

can confirm they fucking stink

If you smell your underarms (assuming you are white) without deoderant and then disregard the sweat and smell what else is there, then magnify it by about 5 times. That is nigger smell.

The same reason why the sky is blue: Because God made it that way.

niggers smell so disgusting and awful because they are literally subhuman trash. they are too stupid and gay to wash themselves. niggers are so fucking gay that they purposefully will not wash their own asses because "dat shit gay yo".

The race war can't come soon enough. I don't want to have to smell another filthy, sour nigger ever again.

they have more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
than whites do. E. Asians have the least.
>Whites smell like niggers to Asians

#1 if the black community was as strong as they tell you it is, why are their sons killing each other en masse?
#2 a black woman has to have "attitude" because she does not have strong men to defend her. A white woman does not carry the same attitude whatsoever.
#3 every job I've worked as a white male under a black woman manager (restaurants when I was coming up) the black woman would always try to exert her minimum wage "authority" over me and I would be constantly written up because I would not adhere to such "authority" from someone making less than $15k a year before taxes.

Africans have more sweat glands which makes them naturally more riddle with odor causing bacteria

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1366196/

>OP actually lives in the proximate of and interacts with niggers enough to know they smell
wtf is wrong with you leaf? Canada is big enough not to have to live with niggers. Yet you choose to live near and mingle with nigger? Explain yourself right fucking now.