If Latinos originially came from Asia, why is their IQ so much lower than Asians?

If Latinos originially came from Asia, why is their IQ so much lower than Asians?
They even look like Asians. Are they descendants of a lower caste? Im genuinely curious

>Latinos
Indios you Mestizo halfbreed.

1. There is a huge span of time separating the two groups.

2. Your entire premise (average Asian IQ is high) is completely flawed.

the only high iq is japan

>korea
have u seen per-occupation Korea?
africa tier

>china self explanitory

the are descended from paleo asians. The neo mongoloids are a newer breed.

Proto-Mongoloids =/= Mongoloids, but the main reason for lower average IQs is probably that the majority of Amerindians remained hunter-gatherers until they were colonized. The Aztecs, Maya, and Inca are a small % of the overall native western hemisphere gene pool. Also, those civilization were relatively recent (2nd millenium AD), and prior to that were tribal hunter gatherers too.

Basically, Amerindians made the leap to agriculture much later than other races, and as a result didn't have enough time to be shaped by the selection pressures that select for higher IQ genes that come along with complex agricultural societies.

nope hispanics are leftover Atlanteans fuck off with your elitist shill caste

Asians have a very ancient test-taking tradition that involves lots of studying and cheating to do good on tests, but not much else. That's why Asians score high on IQ TESTS.

Highest-tier of Asians are probably the Mongols

There is also evidence of polynesians landing on south america. So you can add that to your complications.

We're being told that IQ of populations can change really fast, and I'm inclined to believe it. They either didn't evolve it yet when the two groups separated, or the indians lost it later.

Weirdly enough I do see it.

Theres evidence of a lot of things, and a lot of different people coming to the Americas, honestly we'll never know for sure what happened.

OP just started US history class.

Asians have a higher General Intelligence Factor (g). IQ tests are one metric that correlates to g. Asians also score higher on visual reaction speed tests, which correlate to g as well. You can't train to improve neurological response time. You can train for specific kinds of IQ tests, and improve your score a bit. You cannot actually change g factor. IQ is the easiest way to estimate g, but the best way is to do multiple kinds of evaluations.

Indios are Sundadonts; their closest relatives are the Jomon and the jungle gooks of Indochina.

I envy them to be honest, I wish we could return to such a simpler time, without all this danger we are certainly in. It's funny how much you change as you grow older, I remember when I was a child I watch The Village. I remember saying why would people want to live like that, now I'd jump at the chance of joining them.

my ancestor :)

Yes your ancestors were savages who cut the hearts out of still living people to appease their retarded rain and sun gods, just a few relatively short generations ago. Congratulations.

probably because our education is a lot worse

explain

Asians being smart is a meme. There are billions of them, so naturally there is a significant population that fit in the upper 5% of people in the intelligence bell curve. In addition, naturalized asians abroad are a bad indication. Immigration takes cunning and aspiration, whereas the average Tojo would be content with wagecuckery and certainty.

Asians are mindless drones used to authoritative rulers.

Yeah that was 500 years ago around the same time europeans were killing women at the stake for being "witches" because they were doing "Gods" work. Theirs examples in every ethnic group of savagery.

first topic of college US history is the origins of native americans

to be honest sounds better than cutting 1 million babies out of their mothers wombs and murdering for stupid reasons.
And you burgers do this every single year. Who are the savages now?

Most Asia is shit.
Makes sense

is there any evidence that spics are intrinsecally dumb like niggers? they are basically half asian half european, if intelligence is inherited mainly through genetics it makes absolutely no sense they are dumber, or it either is due to literacy rates, or IQ is not a reliable tool to measure intelligence

The East Asians only have high IQ in Asia

Latinos are a mix of african slaves and colonizing whites, spanisch and portugese mostly. They have only little admixture of old indigenous blood except some more isolated regions.

That's your Southern neighbors, Incans froze people and mummified them when they believed their gods to be displeased.
In America's defense those are mainly niggers.

intrinsically* still very impressive for a bean nigger

Can you source these claims user

this is the correct answer

>We're being told that IQ of populations can change really fast, and I'm inclined to believe it.

Correct. Same as demographic change. If If a population has 3 children instead of 2, the population size would over double once the grandkids are born (in 2 generations). IQ would follow the same pattern. If the bottom 25% of people didnt mate or got out reproduced then IQ average would increase by close to 1 standard deviation. So IQ can increase or decrease rapidly.

They're siberians.

>latinos

t. burger

This.

/thread.

eskimos are part of the land bridge
south americans evolved from monkeys. skipped apes.
north americans are where eskimos and south americans interbred.

>is there any evidence that spics are intrinsecally dumb like niggers? they are basically half asian half european, if intelligence is inherited mainly through genetics it makes absolutely no sense they are dumber, or it either is due to literacy rates, or IQ is not a reliable tool to measure intelligence

Spics are no where close to nigger level. Not even close. But sadly it does seem that the majority are below white or middle eastern level judging by admission to top tier universities.

They evolved separately for a very long time in very different environments and cultures.

Also, the Americas weren't settled by a single people coming from Asia but by many different tribes in a long timeline. There are big genetic differences between the natives of North America and the ones in the Amazon rainforest.

>2nd millenium AD
u wot

US Latinos score basically the same as niggers on their standardized testing, SAT, ACT scores; US Latinos take more welfare than niggers (but this is simply due to much bigger families), and commit slightly less crime.
But US Latinos are not all Latinos, of course. They're basically the worst of Mexico and Central America, mixed with Puerto Rican's and cubans

Because they bred with niggers.

The south/central Americans built huge empires, pyramids, and monuments until the Spanish came. The interbreeding with Spaniards seemed to degrade them.

They came here 15,000 (some scientists say as early as 20,000) years ago which means had hundreds of generation evolve in a completely different continent than east asians

Genetic isolation meant they pretty much stayed in the same state as paleolithic asians until modern times

living in warm climates => food is readily available => no need for complex thinking => high IQ genes are not selected for

>The south/central Americans built huge empires, pyramids, and monuments until the Spanish came. The interbreeding with Spaniards seemed to degrade them.

Who did the Spanish breed with? It's quite possible the Spanish killed the more educated, higher IQ people and mated with the lower IQ ones. Or its possible most of the Spanish themselves were lower cast of Europeans who had below avg IQs.

I have a book for you to read

this. incan and aztec elite had more astronomical and mathematical knowledge than europeans,,, but this shit doesn't count very much when you face biological and gunpowder warfare.

Pizarro is know to have wrote a letter to the king of Spain in which he described Tenochtitlan as being bigger and wealthier than Rome itself was in its prime time. And the fucking city was built in the middle of a lake, in an artificial island.

There is no way Tenochtitlan had 1,000,000+ people

>had more astronomical and mathematical knowledge than european
Hue, pls. pls. just don't

spaniards are know to lie dou, a lot... hey this thing is actually written. with royal seals and shit

Asians aren't actually that smart.

If they were, then Asia wouldn't be a shithole.

2nd millennium AD: 1000-1999

The migration you are referring to happened 10s of thousands of years before China was even a county.

No human on earth had an alphabet at this time.

Hardly.

Spain at the time had build marvel cathedrals, universities and could travel oceans like no one else with their maritime technology. They also dominated the European battlefields with their military innovations. Hardly a nation of low IQ brutes.

Also, it is easily debunked by doing a modern comparision, Spain today has an average IQ at the level of the rest of Western Europe while all Latin American countries score below them.

He was exaggerating. Tenochtitlan was founded in 1325 and was only five square miles.

Oh would you fuck off you would've been scalped and skullfucked by those Native American savages

well... you do need a little marketing for your future enterprises huh?

Korea isn't a shithole. Neither is Japan. China is modernizing now. They are already ahead of both Africa and South America in terms of industrialization. Sure the west had a 1st mover advantage because of the Industrial Revolution but that doesn't mean Asians are dumb.

Because heat makes people stupid.

They probably exaggerated a lot to get more leverage from the Spanish Crown to finance their enterprise.

>Spain at the time had build marvel cathedrals, universities and could travel oceans like no one else with their maritime technology.

Do you think the majority of Conquistadors where highly educated architectures or scholars? It's highly likely that Spain didn't send their best to America.

Asians see completely soul-less to me, like ants part of a system.
Whites have personality, so do mestizo and even niggers, but Asians, they seem dead in the soul

Then why the fuck couldn't they have invented boats and gunpowder first and colonized Europe? Why the fuck couldn't they even invent THE WHEEL?

Don't be ridiculous, they were probably at the level of ancient Egyptians - decently smart, but still got btfo by Greeks and Romans. Europeans were at least 3-4 levels ahead in the game.

Disease does not discrimate based on IQ. For the earlier part of the conquest the aristocracy of Spain's allies were granted nobility by the Crown for their service. Most of the "conquistadors" were third or second sons of minor Spanish nobility or veterans of the Italian Wars.

kek
tru tho

>go home, rest on your laurels having discovered some disease-ridden clay full of hostile wogs
>stay there, kill the wogs, hunt for gold, slay some red pussy, and charge your expenses to the state
would do the same desu

>implying some women aren't witches

Chinks cheat on tests
Only certain class of Chinks even take the tests
Ditto with loopoos
High IQ scores may be inflated.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Reread what I typed because your implying everything you just typed. Jumping to conclusions because why?

It did. You have no idea how highly populated South America was

People who evolved in tropical environments with plentiful resources have lower IQ's. They are more R selected

People who evolved in colder climates with harsh winters have higher IQ's, they are more K-selected.

The Americas are incredibly lush with resources of every kind. In comparison, the European winter will kill you if you aren't prepared for it.

Human beings are fucking retarded in general. Europeans just happen to be a bit smarter than native Americans.

>killing women at the stake for being "witches" because they were doing "Gods" work.
literally nothing wrong with that

Soul is inversely correlated with intelligence. The dumbest people in society, nigger rapers, have the most soul and personality.

The objective data is that Asians are dominating in highly rigerous fields of engineering and business at top tier universities. If you look at the demographics today, especially in silicon valley, it's clear that they will be the new Jews 40 years from now, i.e. dominate upper-class race.

They didn't have the luxury of being exposed to Mesopotamian or Levantine technology.

People like Cortés or Pizarro had a good education (by the time) and were cunning, diplomatic and out-smarted their enemies on every move, maybe some of their soldiers were brutish idiots, yes but who knows, the average Aztec wasn't probably more smart.

Also, Cortés had a literal black guy among his troops in México, not a slave, but an equal, a christian African soldier.

da naive native theory... dey dindu needed it and shit

althought gunpowder isn't properly an european invention... yeah... natives here were'nt so advanced as people like to paint.

its was like having a viking life after the viking age.... and shit was approved by both crown and church! no one would think twice, my firend.

why don't you?

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS

Caucasians have been around for millions of years compared to sub species. We have had several world floods, meteors etc throughout our history and the white man has survived every time and rebuilt. We are the oldest human race on Earth. Do not believe your history books, or (((archaeologists))). Both Mars and Earth was seeded with life. White men had to leave Mars do to a World Wide catastrophic event. These survivors from Mars are what we know as the Solutreans. The other races such as Asians, and brown people are due to these "Mars people" breeding with them. This is also where the Mayan stories, Egyptian, Asian stories etc came from about men with white beards and blue eyes

COME FROM THIS

You vastly underestimate Renascence Europe's astronomical knowledge, but you would be right to say both were somewhat on par.

Sadly it's not too useful a skillset unless you plan on using eclipses to terrify tribals.

Why would you post that pic then, there's not a single jungle or tropical region there (maybe only Florida). The darker spots are arid or semi-arid which are very deprived of resources and it is a very harsh environment with droughts, wildfires, diseases and such.

Really makes you think...

(citation needed)

>2. Your entire premise (average Asian IQ is high) is completely flawed.
Why?

He looks Asian, can pass for southeast Asian easily. With a haircut.

A significant portion of IQ is compromised by a poor upbringing. There is a reason hics are comparaclble to niggers in the IQ department.

Hyborian Age Real

It wasn't. In 1500 the entire Western Hemisphere probably had about a quarter the population of Europe.

Not him but IQ as a concept of measuring genetic effect on intellegence is flawed from the get go.

The nose, and facial structure just look Caucasian though. The only Asian thing on Native American faces are the eyes and cheek bones

Because they came over when asians were still dumb. They only got smart later and those that went to the americas did not.

But why

Because vikings were such civilized, armonious people.

To be straight, there just isn't a community that I could think of in the modern era that is completely isolated, I remember Sam Harris talking about going to visit the Buddhist monks in his youth or something like that, seems like a good idea. But I am honestly looking for something with the culture of the pre industrial world maybe a little farther back around 1500. I would create such a society with there where individuals willing to join me.