Trump Ending DACA - 800,000+ Illegals At risk

>President Donald Trump is likely to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program sometime next week, according to media reports on Friday.

>The act is an Obama-era policy that protects nearly 600,000 immigrants who were brought into the country illegally by their parents and are known as 'Dreamers'.

>Trump's decision on whether to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, policy could be announced as early as next week, reported ABC News, citing multiple sources.

>This comes as the President is under fire for pardoning Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio after he was convicted of contempt for targeting people he believed were illegal immigrants for arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5_W-m_fZN0

archive.is/JhuxV

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/petition/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Law and order is absolute in my home. All criminal must be punished severe and serve production for regeime by forced labor

Are those jewish sideburns coming out of his eyes?

Good, fuck the sun.

I wish someone from best korea really would post here. there was that one guy who proved it with a newspaper though.

Were you around for the IT guy who posted pics and shared stories? It was a great thread from the era where Sup Forums was more properly an international clearinghouse for interesting infos.

He was killed almost immediately.

I wasn't, but that sounds like a laugh. Did someone archive it? I wouldn't mind reading through that.

Archives are automatic I believe. I saved the pics but not the thread.

It wasn't anything shocking. Just a good coherent slice of life. The background of the story about how closely and obviously his group was monitored was interesting, and made it obvious why the pictures spoke 1000 words in terms of why all the grorious decrepit infrastructure looked like a ghost town.

Do you happen to have pictures of that one guy who said "hey, this airport near north korea happens to have free wifi"?

Actually even if you fly in to Seoul (I don't know if it's like this anymore but I don't see why not) it's a bit of a shock if you're not used to landing between two enormous walls with Nazi-style guard towers lining it. Unexpectedly fun sight for what I thought up until the very end was another dreary international flight.

Missed that one.

If he sends these retarded future Hillary voters back, then he will be an absolute boss, and the liberal tears and wailing and lamentation will be heard for centuries.

The democrats will be so distraught they will try to run in 2020 exclusively about bringing the illegals back.

Get ready for the Republican congress to implode with infighting as traitors like Ryan crying about needing illegal slaves for his free markets.

I was ready to watch the implosion of both parties sometime between the time Tarpley announced his imagination for it and Trump making it a possible reality.

Notice they leave out that DACA was an unconstitutional memorandum that was only pushed in 2012. They make it seem like this has been around forever and that Nazi Trump is breaking a centuries long tradition of allowing illegals to legally stay, albeit in citizenship limbo.

I think he's going to go through with ending DACA. His base won't tolerate him cucking on this issue. Just imagine the salt. It would last for months as ICE would have 800,000 new targets.

Good, only 10,200,000 to go now

McCain, Ryan, and fucking Leslie or whatever that faggot's name is, bathe in non-white semen every day

MAga

Think of the children! Have you no heart Sup Forums?

Good deal get the illegals out!

His base cares about jobs and the health care issue more. He didn't win the rust belt or those other necessary states because of DACA. Besides he already went back on locking up Hilary.

My dick

His base correctly cares about foreign invasion the most. It's even on one the things the constitution requires that the federal government protect against.

>there's that "feels" strategy again

beaner kid, beaner adult. Doesnt matter, they're still beaners.

>thinking he'll actually deport all 800k of them

im sure he can find a few hundred thousand with misdemeanors or some other things and kick them out though. the closer to Sept 5th we get the more i realize he's gonna legalize them in some way.

How can Trump lock hillary up if the globalist agenda has got him by the balls so hard hes threatening a government shutdown? The biggest issues however are immigration and Obamacare repeal.

Fun! Found the next news cycle and sudden ramp up in pro-immigrant ads, celebrity talk and articles and TV time out the ass on how he's even MORE oppressive and dictator like now.

Cap this post, lads, you know it to be true.
>Searched hispanic comedians and Jackie Chan pops up. Cool.

Based Kim

Fuck the children, figuratively.

The biggest issue is DEFINITELY cultural and ethnic replacement, by a long

Our "melting pot" is becoming a bean stew

I had to take sensitivity training on Thursday about this shit. I have to put on an event working with La Raza and other hispanic groups next month. Fuck can i just report all these spics? My family came here legally from Mexico and they dont ever do this bullshit half these wetbacks do

he is dead

Get those mini aliens the fuck out of America

>implying you're not as big of a spic as wetbacks

that's not how it works sweetie.

>Our "melting pot" is becoming a bean stew
That's cute.

I was wondering about this, would FEMA shut down as well?

Yeah ok. I'm sure something will come of this. (Protip: nothing will happen).

>tfw parents and all family came legally

Is it wrong that I want to be the only minority around? It's less competition for me

No since thats military aid.

>that press conference
>those journalists

They're not journalists. They are literally forcing a narrative, and not even reporting anything. The media thinks they are the governing body of this nation.

>Our "melting pot" is becoming a bean stew
Don't you mean a black bean stew?

Theres not applicants who can pass screening i remember that.

The man is a legend

You're cool guy Kim, best dictator ever, pls nuke pls Rome

big if true. wait til mueller brings in hilldawg, libs and the msm will lose their shit even more.

you know what happens a lot?

fake news.

Legit? What happened?

He left humanity behind

Hilarious. DACA is nothing more than a safe passage for illegals to solidify their permanent, dem voting residence under the guise of achieving something. DACA is like a get out of ICE jail free card. It serves no purpose other than cultivating a brown voting base for dems that will continue to erode society and burden the system.

those are 600,000 current/future democrat voters

they need to go back NOW.

i absolutely will not vote for him again if he breaks this campaign promise.

I hope he does. God, I hope he does. Fuck em all. All they will do is grow up to fly Mexican flags (the country their coward parents abandoned for being a shithole) and tell us how we're shit. Send them back and let those animals harvest their kids' organs and sell em on the black market.

Letting them into the country like that is like having a black child as a white woman: they will no connect to her, nor identify as a part of her, nor side with her or her interests even though she gave them life.

My favorite mexican organ is an entire face. What's yours?

Oh yeah, because you're gonna vote for the guy in blue.

Nuke Israel, Kim

B-but why would they deport the law abiding undocumented citizens?

I think what's going to happen is that he'll keep all the people who have clearance now, but will shutter the program completely for new arrivals.

i guess there's a chance he could kick out the current dreamers, too.

You have to go back now

>eight months
>to hire 5,000 specialized jobs that all require a college degree or LEO training
Would you like a unicorn and a CD drive that dispenses free beer as well?

>known as dreamers
you mean anchor baby?

Only 75% of illegal foreigners that failed to use DACA as a mechanism for safely obtaining a green card for the last five years will vote Democrat? What's the other 25% gonna do, move back to Mexico?

Anchor babies are babies born while over the border. Dreamers are people who were brought over the border as small children but were born in Mexico. The excuse is that they had no say in it so they shouldn't just be deported because of the crimes of their parents.

We not only do we need to end DACA we need to cancel extended family immigration.

? Even if you are born in, e.g., Japan, you don't get free visa or citizenship. Especially if you were born elsewhere, just fucking forget about it.

These people have passports from other countries already. They were fucking smuggled in. Allowing them to remain sends a message to smugglers and parents that it's ok to traffic children in the future.

There's just the small problem that they literally had five years to fix that by applying for an immigrant's visa. That's how long DACA has been around.

This. Extended family immigration is arguably more of a problem than DACA ever was.

I agree with you but that's the logic people use. That the children shouldn't be held responsible for what their parents forced them to do. But apparently there's no path to citizenship with DACA, which is retarded. So the people benefiting from this are just going to stay in the country illegally for forever basically. And you'll hear sob story after sob story if you watch any coverage about this topic.

Why doesn't congress just pass a law to rename things like (((EXTENDED FAMILY IMMIGRATION))) to something like

ANCHOR BABY CANCER

Good. Trump is going full 14/88, the left coulda tried to throw him a couple bones for actually you know winning the election but they chose obstruction and now they will reap the whirlwind.

Do they pay taxes?

>DACA as a mechanism for safely obtaining a green card

That's not even possible let alone could you vote with a green card.

Because it's more prudent to just strike the anchor baby exceptions instead of acting like a Democrat and wasting time on twisting language.

No way dude. The base cares about immigration the most, the culture war next, then jobs, then healthcare. People are furious with the GOP for being a bunch of sellout cucks, but they are rallying hard behind Trump as long as the Left is burning statues of Abe Lincoln and beheading statues of Washington.

Not nearly as pudish as fucking children like most of congress who aren't going to strike anchor baby exceptions.

ROPE TIME BABY

>Trump is going full 14/88

ERECTION INTENSIFIES

Those who have jobs probably do, but paying taxes in America means nothing now a days. People who don't pay get better treatment.

Whiter than you kike

>That's not even possible
Explain. If you're not given deportation protection to fix the "illegal" part of being an illegal alien, then the law is useless and cancelling DACA is the right thing to do.

>let alone could you vote with a green card
No. You're not a US Citizen. But a green card is how you become one.

pru-DENT, not pru-DISH.

That doesn't seem logical as jobs and heath care have a much more immediate impact than immigration and culture war. Although, it does in some ways go hand in hand.

DACA beneficiary here, AMA

underrated

MY ASS IS NOT READY FOR THIS

Why haven't you gotten an immigrant's visa?

Prudes be prudes. To quote George H. W. Bush, it "wouldn't be prudent" to have been engaged in pedophile activities. And he should know, as CIA director.

How it feel knowing your sole existence relys on paying pension for boomers?

>Explain

Where does it say DACA gives you a path to a green card? It does is prevent them from being deported. Do you even know how the process works?

Immigration is #1. You cant create jobs in a globalized world but you can take someone elses by deporting them.

You can't. There is literally, and I'm using that to full effect, no way to get a visa/green card/ etc with DACA. Not even with marriage.

The problem with that is most Americans are too prideful to go mow lawns or pick fruits for a living.

Why haven't you taken the time to become a full citizen?

White kids have dreams too.

Disturbing.
Though I can't blame boomers ; I don't think any of us would have done anything differently. When you're given life on a silver platter, why worry?

Good.
He is back to WINNING again. Dems will never love him. He has to hold his base and get white normies on board

see pic

DACA keeps ICE from deporting you. Go to the state department and apply for a visa.
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/petition/file.html

Ignore that user. He's a fucking idiot who doesn't know how the immigration system actually works

SeeI even tried the military route but the recruiters I spoke to told me they couldn't offer anything. There's an Army program called MAVNI that allows DACA beneficiaries to join the army, but it's only for people who speak Arabic/Mandarin etc.

No its just the pay is too low for american standards. Every illegal you deport thats more money for the american citizen. Higher cost produce yes but jobs.

WOULDN'T BE PROVIDENTIAL

lol you fucking idiot don't you even know etymology?

Children for 18 years, adults for 52 years
They can't stay