(((MOSSAD))) OFFICER LEADING ISIS

OY VEY SHUT DIS DOVN

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Libyan authorities arrested a leader and mosque preacher of the ISIS terrorist group who later confessed to be a Mossad officer.

en.abna24.com/news/africa/mossad-officer-leading-isis-as-mosque-imam-arrested-in-libya_850652.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
youtu.be/lMUlTSmNu0c
archive.is/rBTsY
archive.is/WKElg
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
archive.is/0YO7O
archive.is/O43b2
archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
youtu.be/AEyMO_42zcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to the Libyan authorities, preacher Abu Hafs' real name is Benjamin Efraim, an Israeli national operating in one of Mossad's special units which conduct espionage operations in Arab and Islamic countries.

>JUDEN INS GAS
JUDEN INS GAS
>JUDEN INS GAS
JUDEN INS GAS

lol what a boring tiresome thread

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

>who later confessed to be a Mossad officer
>confessed

really. you mean after 10 days of beatings and no sleep somebody confessed to something? why i never! that poor cunt would tell you he's a firetruck just to make the pain stop.

I hate jews so fucking much.

Bump because shills are here so it must be a good thread

Bump

I'm sure he was just acting as a double agent.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is pro-Israel to the core. Sup Forums is the cuck board.

Hey. Middle Eastern expert here. I dug a little bit into this story and there are inconsistencies at pretty much every step. I think this is one of those cases of despots claiming everyone is a foreign spy. Anyway, after all that reading my eyes are a little tired so I'm going to get some rest.

Sup Forums in a nutshell, user.

Isis = Israel

CIA, go away, please.

HOLY FUUUCK

ISIS = United States + Israel + Saudi Arabia + Great Britain + probably some other countries

Bumping for interest.

Shut the fuck up, yuppie trash.

holy fuck I'm tired, gonna take a nappy poo

bump

No shills allowed.

You're obviously the shill, along with 99% of all Sup Forums.

Really make one ponder...

Ya like its actual knew news. All those sand niggers. Kikes and muslims, just stay in your whore of Babylon area. We dont need your greasy hooknoses and bomb infested children. Take your kike aipac and shove it up one of your giant fucking nostrils. Most of you kikes dont deserve to live in white lands. You fucks are nothing but leeches to society, spreading dogshit with your hooknose friends.

Shilling amount confirms this israel

so what...kinda like the way the germans confessed to every ridiculous thing the jews could imagine in their little minds

>Claims Sup Forums is pro-Israel
>Isn't the shill here

probably this is most likely

You can't seriously be this retarded (like the rest of the board).

I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You're obviously either a shill or a CIA faggot. Either way, you're not welcome here.

not that i didnt expect it, but wow

Pol is the place you go to learn how the jews have been fucking everyone in the world for 1000s of years. Kill yourself.

You have some nerve, Schlomo.

I think it's more hilarious that Israeli jews are brown enough to larp as an ISIS leader.

(((right-wing)))

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

they are the true shitskins.

Sup Forums also sucks Donald Trumps cock. And he also loves Israel.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

(((left-wing)))

we need to eradicate the jews.

Yeah tell that to me when you see your beloved Israel turn into Palestine. You're a fucking kike and you should get ur head blown off.

Shills

This

It's not that surprising. They live in a fucking desert. A lot of them look like spics or guidos, at the very least.

Nothing you said made any goddamn sense. You're not even trying to hide anything at this point.

israeli are brown, there's an incident couple days ago they beaten up IDF.

Agreed.

I will make one exception to what I said last time to counter this. Trump is an outsider. He doesn't know a lot about what's going on behind the scenes. He only supports Judaism and Israel because 1. his daughter married a Jew and 2. he's just a tolerant guy. He does this but at the same time puts some level of resistance against stuff like globalism and Jew-paid terrorists like BLM and Antifa.

FUCKING jewssssssss

YO ISNT IT GREAT TRUMP DISCONNECTED HIMSELF FROM BOTH PARTIES.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

this is about the jews.

>being this new
ISRAELI
SECRET
INTELLIGENCE
SERVICE

I S I S
SENE
RCTR
AREV
EEL I
L TLC
I I E
G
E
N
C
E

youtu.be/lMUlTSmNu0c

>Iranian national news agency reports that its rivals in a proxy war are jews.
Sure

There's only two kinds of people who say that. 1 is fucking retards, and 2 is shills trying to get regular people to let their guard down.

If you are one of the former, please wake up from this madness. And if the latter, seriously consider suicide.

It's already been established that you're the shill here. Please stop trying so hard.

((()))
>jidf sees this thread
>postpones cuck shilling to do damage control
filthy jew rat

((()))
bitch

Complete nonsense

Wait. What does this mean, exactly?

(((Nothing to see here. Go back to watching the tv. Don't forget the holocaust you racist nazi bigot goys)))

Typical antisemitic wild rumors only to a idiot would it hold water.

((()))
completely jewish

Please stop projecting yourself onto me, you're pathetic.

Just know, personally, that I know YOU are the "shill," go to bed with that in mind. Don't forget I exist and that one day you'll lose everything you've built up because it was all for nought. You will never kill God, no matter how much you and your friends would like to.

I don't expect a reply back but
>inb4 HURRRRR DURRRRR SHILLLLLL SHILLLLLLLL (((YOU))) (((YOU))) LEFTIST KEK KEK LIBRAL SHAREBLUE CTR SHILL FOR HILL SOROS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
^yeah, that's literally what you sound like in my head

Typical antisemitic wild rumors only to a idiot would it would seem legitmate

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for the November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

In the northern Israeli town of Nazareth Illit 25 crisp, new ISIL flags were found inside a bag that had fallen onto a street from a truck.
>A number of questions were raised by the discovery. Were the flags manufactured by a factory in the Jewish city?
archive.is/0YO7O

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>(((al qaeda)))
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

it means (((Kushner))) is a puppet of Soros, and trump is a puppet of (((Ivanka))), Kushner's wife
tldr : jews are always in control, it's only a matter of how many strings they need to pull

your G-D has already begun to be drained of its power. 72, 42. Just say the names backwards.

the same way I keep sayin all those brownies are just gonna turn white again in the west kek

thanks (saved)

Why are you jew lovers turning on your old ally?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war

looks like we'll be alright lads

lol, I got a meme for this guy.

Wow I didn't see that one coming!

LOL. The shills aren't even trying anymore.

You're a jew so stfu.

mossad controls everything

Israel-s going to have a hard time with its neighbors soon.

Cap this.

Zioists are the most vile, sickening people to ever exist. The Israeli army was kidnapping Palestinian children and harvesting their organs for sale on the black market. Do you think the MSM covered that story well? Maybe a blurb.

>ITT: people actually believing this unsourced article

I fucking hate nu-pol so much.

Even Donald Trump yes.

>Mossad agents currently itt WILL deny this

((()))
are all jew shills as worthless as you?

Hopefully you guys don't discover our agent David Dickstein

Jews aren't even human. They admit it themselves. youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY

No surprise that's how Sup Forums lobbied for it to be.

((()))
Our (((politicians))) are all treasonous pieces if shit
>muh based Reagan the terrorist creator
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).

Wow! (((They))) are going nuts here tonight. Not enough fresh Passover goy children's blood in your fridge?

Pretty interesting stuff.

I see. Thank you. So, the same old thing, basically.

I'm not projecting anything. I think you're being paranoid. I'm an atheist spic who is also against Jewish control. Why do you think I'm posting here? You haven't even attempted to contribute to the thread and instead proceed to call all of Sup Forums a pro-Jew/Israel echo chamber. I think you need to go outside and get some fresh air or something.

You're drunk go home.

lol this was obvious from the get go. Both me and my father called it like day 1 of the war.

Good idea, make me out to be a lunatic. Look who's running the madhouse.

Ooh! That one hurt. Really good comeback. Were you typing that while sipping on last saturday's circumcision baby dick blood?

Can you blame all politicians, though? There's not a lot they can do, even if they are aware of what's going on. Trump serves as a minimal effort of resistance. It will take a lot more than him and his administration to combat the problem. However, more and more people are learning what's going on, so that's a good thing.

Go just go don't you have to kill some Jews?

You did that yourself, dude, not me. Quit being so fucking petty.

Everything you said is absolutely false. If it were true, Donald Trump wouldn't be a relevant person, let alone the President of the United States.

How to speak German: Nein nein nein wienerschnitzel!

You wish Someone would. That's why you fake nazi vandalisms all the time.

you're welcome, also read this America was always a puppet state of jews in the CIA, The jews used muh patriotism to control these well meaning people.

wake the fuck up America,
fuck Reagan, fuck ALL politicians, fuck """""patriotism"""""' it's a jewish slogan, a siren song that has destroyed the world.

Here's another one for your pathetic jewcyness
youtu.be/AEyMO_42zcw

Which parts, exactly?
Also, Trump has been relevant for decades, inside and outside of politics. He's a celebrity, for fuck's sakes. Every normie out there knew about him before he ran to be president. If it wasn't for more and more people learning about the bullshit that's going on in the world, he wouldn't have won. Had Hillary or even Sanders won, things would've remained the same, if not worsened.

Not enough proof to affirm your claim.

I did. I already knew the U.S. liked funding terrorists or faking attacks in order to convince Congress and the public to attack other places for their oil and other resources.

Is patriotism really a bad thing, though? I thought the Jews always preached about open borders and that prioritizing your country was a bad thing.

Engage an hero