Joe should have ran!

Anyone else think Joe would have made a great candidate and would have easily beat Trump? He so nice and personable, and he likes to ride Amtrak!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joe's going to prison.

Did Biden do anything?
He's best known for memes that imply he is a literal accessory to a lame duck president, but he was in the office for 8 years

He was my write-in candidate

For what? Killing people with his niceness?

He's a clown, and a creep around little girls. Is this the best you can do Democrats?

Let the man have his pleasure. It is the right of man to experience ultimate pleasure if it is in ability to achieve.

He pushed Obama's agenda like on gay rights. He was Obama's hype man.

>a creep around little girls.

What do you mean?

For committing treason, sedition, pedo, RICO, the list goes on.

He's responsible for a part of the current student debt crisis in the US - he supported the 2005 bankruptcy reform act which put PRIVATE (non-government-backed) student loans beyond the reach of most bankruptcy proceedings.

He was a financial/credit-card industry hack during his time in the senate.

Those are some pretty strong allegations. Any evidence to back them up?

Joe would have won because he could've convinced southerners and rust belt people to vote for him.

He never would have made it that far though, simply because the democrats refused to nominate a wh*te m*le and bernie would've taken away all his working class votes in the primary.

Nah I don't need to DOJ is on top of it.

He was meant to help get the white vote for Obama. Worked well inn 2008 but after Joe got sidelined bigtime, it wasnt as effective.

He's pedo scum

joe biden is a god damned moron.

no because the south fucking hates him for being associated with obonga

It will be interesting seeing him go against President Pence in 2020. But Pence will win.

No thanks

youtu.be/lBTDcKkErPM

This.

I was going to say, isn't he all for white minority in the United States, he mentioned that we're better off as a minority, it's our strength or something.

yeah, we might kick larger groups asses, but when six billion decide to turn on one billion, we're likely fucked.

Fpbp, my rope is ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

pedophile