We need a defined purpose

For the last 18 months, Sup Forums has been a shit show. This board isn't how it used to be.

Trust is hard to come by in the 'community' of ours and we have been trusting for far too long. Donald Trump may very well be playing 4D chess as we argue and bicker over meaningless shit and conspiracy theories. And don't get me wrong, that meaningless shit and all those conspiracies are what makes this place fun. However, things are really beginning to ramp up. We must get serious about what are real threats to us not just on the internet but in real life. Google is threatening the very existence of internet free speech. Amazon is a giant that no one can seemingly take down at this point. Antifa is causing a muck. White suprmeacists are fucking it up for everyone elseThe media is trying to start a race war. Trump may very well be against us too (however we should still have faith in him for a little longer).

All these things are known and are in plain site (at least to us). But there is much we can do on this board to counteract those that would seek to threaten our way of life. We spend countless hours fighting baiters and shills that seek to distract this board. We used to be an effective and silent force on the internet that would deliver justice to those that encroach upon ours and other peoples rights.

So I propose we define our purpose here. What are we really trying to accomplish? We must define our enemies and reach for our allies. This is the only way we can stop whatever force is pressed up against us.

Thank you effort poster. Sadly, most of the people on here won't bother reading what you wrote. Which should be enlightening in regards to their purpose versus yours.
Their purpose is to complain. Most of them, at their core, are no different than the SJWs. Except they have not been given the power and blind eye that those that control the agenda have given the leftist organizations. They flag post and argue about things that, at best, are of very little importance. They see their demise, but out of mostly fear, wish to do nothing about it. Some will try to distance themselves from groups that try to stop the destruction of the west by claiming they are paid, CIA infiltrated, etc. It is no more than them being afraid to do anything and making the most outlandish claims to justify their fear.
What your purpose should be? Prepare. Make connections for after the shit hits the fan. Almost every nameless ID you see on here will die if anything of real seriousness happens. They are the weak pretending to be the strong. They aren't anyone's hope and no one's fear.
Find what you are going to do when it all comes crashing down. When the fight against Communism will be fought by people who never heard of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is one person
With so many different groups and people on this board it seems unlikely we'll be able to rally around something as strongly as we have in the past. We've become too (((Diverse)))

To elaborate on an already long post. I had faith that more were like you OP. They aren't. As things have gotten worse over the years I have seen the good here die and the bad remain.
I am not trying to be a dick, but we are ghosts here. Those of us that put any thought in to anything other than a catch phrase or digits... We are not what comprises this place. Maybe, in a sense, we never were. I, like you, am alone here in a sea of unending shitposts while our future crashes down before us.

When shit hits the fan and it's time to rebuild we will come together

If you were to put me, this little ID and Flag, on the stop to explain Sup Forums to the masses: Try a variation of this:

"Sup Forums is a faceless open forum. Every country, every, creed, every gender, every argument. You are welcome to discuss that here. We also have shitposters, if you don't know what a shitposter is; go look it up, newfag."

That being said, I'm aware of the worry that Sup Forums is going to disappear. If it does, use what you learned here to formulate a good personal, spiritual, and political stance, and just expand from there. For now; weather the storm. We're gonna be fine.

I appreciate you for reading and preparing a heartfelt response, user. I will take this advice seriously. I hope I am not too late for my own sake. I have made plans for my life which will make me and my family secure however I hope these will come into fruition sooner rather than later for who knows when everything will begin to come crashing down. It is only a matter of time.

However I am a man of hope and while I will not put in my whole self in uniting this board against a common enemy, I will make posts regularly (once every couple of days) hoping that people like you will read and spread this idea. The hope: that if we do unite we can save this thing we call 'The West' and maybe Sup Forums will be remembered by all who didn't have to fight after all.

Its gonna be fine. The media is stirring the pot and wants this shit to explode.
Dont give in to fear and asinine us vs them tirbalism.
The sky has never fallen, but for all of time the fear mongers claim the end is nigh.
You have a mind of your own, dont waste it here.

This is the most misleading explanation of Sup Forums, yet the one most accepted.
There are plenty of people here, but none of real substance. Country flags, and now ideological flags, are really the largest difference between user ID A. and user ID B. If this board dies nothing will really change because very few people here would really put the effort in to changing anything anyways. Sure, you will lose out on memes, a luxery in a better world but their use (as we are seeing after the last meme war) is dying because their use has been compromised by every normie centric platform. A meme still requires the freedom that simply talking does. Both have been robbed from us.
Sup Forums is made up of the perpetually useless elements of society. A place where the fight goes to die now, not to regroup or establish itself anew. To die in a sea of useless shitposts.

This, don't look too far into the future; we'll cross that bridge when we get there. No need for serious IRL activism like Unite the Right, which was an utter disaster. Just continue to call out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the leftist establishment through memes and shitposting and it'll eventually just crumble on its own. We'll see what happens afterwards and we'll act accordingly.

And about the censorship thing, look up the Streisand Effect. There's a good chance that Google's censorship of right-wing material will actually work in our favor.

You and me both. No matter how well I understand the vacancy of this place, not of people but of substance, I still try and expect to be surprised.

The Sup Forums immigrants from reddit have destroyed Sup Forums. Now we have 50 year old neonazis trying to push their agenda. We have Alex Jones paid advertisers selling water filters. We have Russian shills claiming that Putin is good. Sup Forums is doomed.

Thank you for your responses. After reading, I think I meant to make this thread about something even bigger but it just didn't come to me yet. It's bigger than Sup Forums being deleted (which it won't). It's bigger than the media fear mongering the masses. It's bigger than all of us, really.

I would say the issue and hand is something that's been on my mind for a long time. We are in the midst of an existential crisis as a species. The 'HUMAN' Race is at a crossroads. But it isn't about one road that leads to death and destruction and one road that leads to joy and happiness for all mankind. Because no matter how much evil in the world (whether it is personified through actual humans or is exemplified through our collective consciousness), there is a path that has been set out for us by whatever anyone believes in (the universe, god, etc.). We are meant for something more. This is the crossroads. Both paths lead to the same ending, but each path is different in the means of getting there. We either get there through love and compassion for other humans and the world we live in or we compromise our species to its core to get to the same place (or destiny?)

The only person that thinks that the Streisand Effect will work in this day and age are the ones that don't understand just how thoroughly and effectively A. They control the internet and B. They have painted us as literal monsters in the eyes of the majority.
The effect will not come to pass because the internet is moving towards tight privitized control. Also, no one will search out the ideologies, facts and opinions of Nazis. Which just so happens to be what each and every person that isn't a progressive is.
This is a meme, no more. Just like the "people will stand up if X happens". Yet every day you see Europe get ass blasted further, well past the point of no return. Mark my words user. Censorship is going to surpass anything we have seen before and the war against any Nationalism or racial identity will pick up exponentially.
With that said, I am done typing. Back to lurking and wondering how my people have become so ineffective.

>We are in the midst of an existential crisis as a species. The 'HUMAN' Race is at a crossroads. But it isn't about one road that leads to death and destruction and one road that leads to joy and happiness for all mankind.
Humanity has always been at this point. We have stagnated for hundreds of years. We have not yet overcome ourselves to make a better world.
This type of thinking has been about since man could think.
They want you to think this is different to make you more panicked.

Do you know how they were able to paint us as monsters? Unite the right. Before that we were the underdogs; after the election shitshow and HWNDU it was pretty clear that we were the new counter-culture and that the tide was shifting in our favor. Even if a large portion of the public hates us, it doesn't change the fact that our ideas are mainstream now, and if Google tries to suppress these ideas then everyone will start wonder where they went.

The left can't stop us now; the genie's already out of the bottle. People are waking up. Anything attempts they make to stop us at this point will be at their own detriment.

fuck off sargon

I am beginning to realize that we are losing. The only way to even have a chance at winning this great battle is if we target the organization that threatens our free speech on the internet: Google.
If we can kill Google, by any means necessary, we can actually have a chance at winning this great war. We will then use YouTube to recruit others to our cause. After this, we target everything else.
Day after day, the world seems to only get worse and worse. If the left actually starts a civil war, and they win, then I don't know if humanity will ever reach our potential. I fear a second dark age is upon us.

And this may get me labeled as a crazy person but I don't have a 'religion'. Yes I have been raised Catholic and the morals taught by them have been intrinsically attached to my being and thoughts. My religion is the Human Race. It is great to believe in things that are beyond us (God) but those things aren't incredibly tangible in my eyes. Humans are tangible. I, WE, can feel, see, hear, smell, even taste (lol) each other. We can influence one another as they influence us. We can't have the same connection with any other species or 'belief; out there. Humans built what is today, even with all its flaws. But we are not perfect and we probably never will be. But we must strive for such things. This is the crossroads I am talking about. If we strive for perfection, our path will be of love and compassion but is ultimately the more challenging path for our species. If we divert ourselves from trying to obtain perfection, and seek the easy way out, that will become our other path.

This is where my belief comes from. I tripped one night of an edible, hard. This trip was terrible. The single worst experience of my life. But after months of thinking about what occurred in my mind I came to this belief structure. Because of the 'blessings' that have been bestowed upon me by other 'humans' over my life and the path that I foresee for myself, I have the belief that my life is meant to be a leader at these cross roads and to point us in the right path:

You say we have stagnated for hundreds of years and I agree. However this is the most critical point. This is like the event horizon in our history as a species. I know I can not lead 7 billion plus people alone on this path. I am desperately searching for those that will join me that can see and understand what I am talking about, as insane as it may seem. I don't know why Sup Forums of all places is my first stop, but it just happens to be that way. Because of what Sup Forums used to be I think.

wrong

a decentralized uncensorable P2P internet is coming

check out stuff like zero net

I have seen the future. It is ugly. Its actually scary. I am not sure the world is ready for it. Yet it is coming, whether we are ready or not.

If I had walked into a bar in 1817 and said "200 years from now, only women will ride horses, most men will not carry a pistol, and a man will have walked on the moon." They would laugh at me and commit me to an insane asylum.

100 years from today, you wont even be able to recognize the internet.

Overcoming the great filter that is anti-white 3rd worldism. ((((Equality)))) will only make humanity permanently stagnant and space colonization a dream of the past.

What have you seen?

Just stop wasting your time on here. Use what you've learned here and apply it to the real world. Most here never will. Watch videos on YT posted by those such as Jordan Peterson, as an example, to learn more. This place has different ideas, different opinions etc, use your own knowledge and form your own opinions.

We are headed into horrible times. It's not fear mongering, it's just the reality of the situation.

I've personally seen it before behind the Iron curtain. But this is different.
At least back then I still had a cultural identity to my ethnic background.

Globalists beat Hitler and communism. The two most powerful forces against them since the beginning of civilization. Regardless if you believe in either cause. They lost.

What's left to combat it? Because I certainly don't see anything. I don't know how long it will last, maybe a century, maybe a millenia. But we are going to watch in our lifetimes our freedoms stripped before us and the weak rabid dogs of these conspiring cunts running amok for a while until they too are put down.

Google wont be around in 100 years. It is already dieing. You see it as a behemoth only because it is reaching its apex. It will outlive you, but not by much. The best way to beat it is to ignore it. I seldom use googles services or products.

I dont think niggers are going to survive crisper. Who will choose to have a nigger child when genetic manipulation takes off .... only niggers. White people need to get their shit together and close down the borders its true, but our demise is vastly overstated. We still hold most of the cards.

As I begin to think and articulate my opinions and thoughts in this thread it is becoming more clear for me. You are right, I hate to do it but this place is irredeemable. Those want to leave and join a something 'out there' (as in not on the internet) that will truly change the world by changing the way people think about the world are welcome and will always be.

a decentralized encrypted UNCENSORABLE internet, no government can control it, the average super computer will have to work full time for one billion years to decrypt a simple photo

its already practically availible
it is uncensored, and it is ugly, all manner of degeneracy on display, in such a way that law enforcement would have a very difficult time tracking anything, let alone everything

its not even ten years away either
zeronet is one of many platforms already doing it now

they currently use bittorrent, tor and some other stuff to create a sort of mobile internet, where your computer is also a server, when you download a site, others can upload it from you
the creator of the site has a private key to alter the site, but others can view it if they desire, as long as anyone in the chain has a copy of the site, then the site still exists

How can one take advantage of such stuff financially without immoral acts that we consider illegal today. Like stuff that isnt dark web shit

Reality is, many here know how messed up everything is in the world today, they know it can't be fixed and know the collapse has already happened, they know we're living in the decline and know that they can only fix themselves and not the greater society at large, so they come here to vent, wait for happenings, LARP etc. Sadly, few here are actually articulate and create well thought out posts such as yours, OP. There was lots of useful information posted here in the past. Now? Not so much. Come here for daily happenings and the like, but don't wait around too long. I've spent a long time on Sup Forums, now I'm beginning to come away from it because I'm rarely getting any useful information out of being here.

i will try my very best to wake up as many people as possible to the reality of flat earth
and when people realize that truth, everything else will fall into place

>So I propose we define our purpose here
Our purpose is to wait, wait for the awakening of this giant in a slumber. Do not mistake it for a lifeless corpse. The more defilement and destruction the better. For we will rise from the ashes like the phoenix and there will be no mistake of new rise.

The world was conquered by us once, and in this rebirth it will be ours again.

I dont know. I dont think the creators know either. I think that is the problem. Also you dont know whats on the site until you download it, making surfing such an environment very dangerous.

If you truly believe in free access to information then the results are unimaginably brutal. things that you think are obscene are only the tip of the iceberg. And no I have not ventured far into it. Knee deep was about as far into that swamp as I cared to go.

Imagine ISIS having thier own "youtube channel" fully uncensored.
Imagine the same for Los Zetas cartel, or whoever the baddies in mexico are now.

imagine Hannibal Lecter having his own Youtube channel!!!! You get the idea.

maybe you could create a program that scans some of the stuff through some kind of filter and makes sure your not about to download somethign that is truelly obscene.

I have, what I would like to consider, a pretty liberal view of what I think should be tolerable. But some stuff is just beyond the pale, its beyond even criminal ... and just plain evil.

Perhaps your own filtering program, or even sites which filter the worst out but still bypass governments and large corporations. So centralized, but the user chooses who/how the centralization takes place.

>wait
I think that's ultimately what it comes down to, really, hence why board discussion has deteriorated over time. That, and the influx of new people to Sup Forums clogging the board up with nonsense.

The insufferable waiting.

if one really wish to unite such a diverse places as Sup Forums with such diverse opinions (nazi, commie, libertarian, etc) one would need a cause that all of them could rally around, that is without a doubt morally right.

that is why Sup Forums has been so succesfull in the fight against SJW's because they were a treath to freedom of speech on the internet which we all, regardless of opinion, agreed upon where neccesary and instrumental part of upholding democracy.

only if Sup Forums goes back to against abusses of power, for freedom of speech and net nuetrality will we influential

This is a board to discuss politics. That's all it is for. How new are you to think that Sup Forums having some sort of "purpose" is the natural state of things? This is a place of chaos and endless debate, not an organized front. Purpose? Give me a break.

>influential
Is that what you think this is about?
100+ billion people have lived and died before you were born. And 99.99999% were "right-wing extremists" by today's standards. If they were alive today they would be even more pissed off than you are. And they be unbelievably violent.
Imagine 100 billion people smiling upon you from heaven as you fight leftist scum.

We've become too diverse than that means much bigger audience and too many bluepilled cucks can be redpilled by us.

>Imagine 100 billion people smiling upon you from heaven as you fight leftist scum.

STAAHP ANPN MY PENIS CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

also it's in my opinion undeniable that Sup Forums was a large (maybe not THE largest but still large) influence in the culture war, see he's rigth, that the mere excistance of Sup Forums is what gives it influence, those who are sick and tired of the narrative and hatred of normies will eventually wander in here and then what? they will see the thruth and become a minor driving force for good. giving enough time it will spread.

pic related. normies response

One Sup Forumsack is worth a hundred Normies, in terms of influence in the culture war. The fact that we made it here shows we are all truly worth something even if we don't think so ourselves.

the only way to have a chance at policing such a internet is to have civilians activly browsing the internet looking for illegal stuff, the Sup Forums of the future will be a cyberpolice board

Sup Forums is for initiation, discussion, and advice. Who the fuck would think to co-ordinate irl on an anonymous website dedicated to Chinese cartoons. Hitler didn't form the Third Reich by advertisement and anonymous discussion, he went out and recruited people face to face, and took the fight to the cancerous kikes in person, putting his own life and identity on the line. Meme on Sup Forums, organise within your nation.

tl;dr race war soon

At this point I think the most important part is to stop the infighting bullshit.

>Germany hate thread!
>Anglo vs Slav thread!
>the Irish aren't white!
>race-mixing threads!
>ethnonationalism vs. civic nationalism!
>libertarians vs. NatSoc!
>this e-celebitry is too "alt-lite civic nationalist" or "LARPer" or "kike" or any other excuse to attack anyone who actually does something in the real world and with their real name to fight the cancer

Everyone knows the enemies are the globalist and Marxist Jews, their leftist puppets, and thought police and censorship they're trying to enforce, and anyone who fights against them should be an ally and supported.

Sup Forums is too diluted and distracted by shill spam threads, and too content and lazy since the election. Focused inward rather than outward.

There definitely needs to be less infighting but the vast majority of it is shills (who you won't stop) and people trolling (which you can't stop). People need to be encouraged to ignore/sage troll threads to stop that part.

bump

Take the christpill /polacks/, stand up to (((the synagogue of satan))), degeneracy, marxism, practioners of usury and all kinds of evil.

"Race realism" is too divisive, making sure no one can stand up to the "powers that be" when there's too many groups fighting each other for different purposes. Even if racial differences are true, it doesn't preclude loving people of different backgrounds as brothers.

If IQ measurement/better genes are all there is to it, then we'd soon turn into a cut-throat/ animalistic/sociopathic society, where the "weak" are culled out and strong and ruthless prevail. I'm sure most of the /polacks/ here are not at the top of the food chain here, so you know what I'm talking about.

Sadly the quality of Sup Forums was never great, as the internet unfortunately invites in all the LARPERs and the worst sort of gutteral political thinking imaginable.
The board has degenerated into 80% shills, the most common being lefties with hard-ons for communism, antifa goons, race baiters, larp nazis, white trash, etc. Constantly repeating the same nonsense every day, and when there is a genuine subject for discussion, it quickly detoriates into Hitler wasn't such a bad guy, Stalin didn't do nuffin, nigger nigger nigger, beta males, etc.
By the applique of the Pareto principle, there will always genuine be a small percentage of us on Sup Forums who will actually want to discuss political science and go into the nuances that exist within all movements and political or religious ideology. But unfortunately for every one of us though there are at least twenty shills, basement dwelling larpers, or shit posters seeking to squash any meaningful discussion on this board either because they lack the intelligence, are insipid, or ideologically primed to follow the information they learn off the internet without any room for free thinking.
Dream for Sup Forums having a united cause all you want, as long as the Nazi's, race baiters, Alt Right shills, Stormfront 2.0's, Commies, Bolsheviks, Bedroom Feminists, Queers, and SJW goons are present we will never be able to have real political discourse.
We can't ban these people, that goes against the principals of free speech, the best thing I think we can do is the moment we see a shill thread, we ignore it, we copy pasta in something different and intellectual, and hopefully the larpers will either get bored, or at least attempt to raise the standard of discourse on the channel.

Purpose = White Ethnostate

Nothing else has a hope of preserving the identity.

>So I propose we define our purpose here

1) Awakening of white identity through the spread of information/propaganda
2) Fighting against the megacorporations like Google that are working hard to shut down the spread of information/propaganda.

We need some new mythos for people to unite around. Something inherently positive that anyone can subscribe to regardless of geographical location and past social programming.

If it means inventing a sequel to Abrahamic religions and communism, so be it. Do what works.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic about it, but I see Sup Forums advancing towards a viable philosophy.
We started of as libertarians. All we wanted was freedom, but freedom isn't enough because it can't maintain itself. If you allow freedom for those that want to destroy it soon it will be gone, as we are seeing it happening with the big companies making moves towards censorship but its ok because it is a private business. A group acting together to further its own interest will win against people acting individually. That's why of predators can hunt down big animals that get picked off but have a hard time against the whole herd.
Then we evolved to Fascist. Let's act as a herd and protect ourselves from what we perceive as predators. The problem comes with who decides what is the herd and what are the predators. In the early days of small tribes that worked very well, but each day that goes by it gets harder and harder to make a distinction of the border. Identity is something that can be abstracted at whatever level people what it to be, from individuals to living creatures. For example, building around white identity is a problem because, first of all we can't even decide who is white and who isn't. Second, white liberals would be in our group but non-white people fighting the same enemies would not. Then you have the problem of people inside the group having different ideas about just everything. In the end, there is nothing more than several smaller groups that are a little harder to take down but are easier to identify than simple individuals.

1/2

Lol

Yeah guys get some guns and shoot your neighbors.

Don't worry about the ready made retarded leadership they're totally legit and will lead you to victory!

Also Ignore the army that the left built during the Obama years.

You totally won't be used to kick off a leftist communist revolution. You idiots for shure have a chance to win......

Ohhh and kick out half your country. No probs dudes.

Your totes not useful idiots who will be lined up and shot for treason...

>this fucking guy not understanding /pol really is dark satire. Thinking he's not a full scale retard.

Remember kids if you think you're smart, your really a fucking idiot.

Don't be like this idiot.

Pol is literally an FBI honeypot and half of us are here only because it is the only place to practice any freespeech.

I think the growth of christianity on Sup Forums means something. I don't know what exactly yet, but I can feel its a big change because people are scared of it. There is something to this image of the crusader we like in here so much. People from different identities and different places grouping together to fight a common enemy and take back what they lost, to take back the Holy City and reestablish the Holy Kingdom. I'm just thinking this through so I don't know what it means or where it is going but deep down I feel this means something, and that gives me hope.

> we
> us
> le seekrit klub meme
> muh desire to transform a free and open forum into an ideologically rigid echo chamber
> you can trust me goy... err i mean GUY, i mean you no harm, speaking as a white person myself ...

move along schlomo.
nobody here requires your consent or acquiescence to post whatever drivel, doggerel or doctrine they might wish.

even nazis and communists can spout off here, but you have nothing to offer save the suppression of ideas.

even shitty ideas can be floatred in this notoriously unsafe space, and they are subjected to ridicule, allowing them to be refined, redesigned or rejected on the idea's merits, not your politically correct altar to moloch.

move along merchant.
nobody is buying your crap today.