Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8

It was me who didn't read that

tl;dr
post jewish qts

Muslims and Christians need to Unite agains the Jews. it's the only way to win.

Blacks and Whites.

Mexicans and Canadians.

Cucks and Thots.

All these senseless divisions, only to further the kikes goals.

We must band together to destroy the jews.

And now switch "You" to "Jew"

Is this a parody? I can't tell...

any one who fights the jews is my ally

Fuck the guilt trip. It's only because you guys are too incompetent lazy, crazy, fuck a goat or child. kill trees because we love being cooked alive. Cover up women because inbreeds can't control themselves first cousin marrying fucktards. That have no desire other than following a mass murdering pedophile. The poster children for humanity being a failed species.

Removing dictators from your lands was a terrible idea.
You people can't handle freedom.

fuck you, you terrorist goat-fucker

y'all started this shit by worshiping a pedophile

You are correct about everything except one thing, the "you" part. It was not us, we the people of America. It was the one world order. President Trump is the first President in s long time that is not a child raping satanic globalist. He's trying to drain the swamp. The CIA swamp abd the one world order is responsible for all these atrocities. Don't forget Romania, Albania, and Ukraine. But we the people didn't know. We've been fooled all along too

One would think that the land of the original assassins would have seen this coming. You let these things happen. God may very well exist, but I don't think it's on your side anymore. Not since you gave up mathematics anyway.

Yet, instead of doing the smart thing of pulling a china and becoming a superpower from the scratch just to buy and fuck the corporations that did it to you, you just keep autistically screeching while fucking camels.

This

stale pasta

Bend over and take it.
T. The west

so many jews here jfc. Sup Forums is an anti jew imageboard.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

Says some Jordanian roach. Why didn't your stupid ass dirty country give them a state between 1948 and 1967? You can go fuck yourself. I hope you sand niggers go to war against the Jews. Many Jews will day, but even more disgusting Arabs will die and hopefully all the Palis will be pushed into Jordan so Palestine can be cleansed from dirty Arabic invaders.

What are you talking about, OP?

wrong who would have known that you cunts had different types of islam, and non-muslim people like the Kurdish and all of you hate each other you all look the same to us. The religions divided you first before the British ever could. Why don't yall just split up yeah that right because all want to be the dominant one on all the region.

Do not forget a thing, my good buddy: you could have been the ones who did to Europe (or to christianity) what we actually did to you. But your ideological and technical devolopment was just not enough; in fact, it was not even enough to resist all that evil things you say we did to you (and that we probably did).

I'll tell you where the occidental superiority above any other culture (yours included) come from: the Illustration, XVIIIth century, and modernity in general (XV-XIX). Where's the muslim Kant? Where's the muslim Rousseau? Erasmus? Descartes? Euler? and above all: where's your French Revolution?

Do something, as our ancestors did.

Not a goat fucking deviant moon worshipper, but you're right.
I had a lot of sympathy for your cause at one time, I even defended your way of life a few times and excused the complaints of my friends who had interacted with 'bad apples.'
I've had 2 Muslim landlords over the years, they were both cunts & tried to rip my face off first chance they got. I put it down to experience.
Had a good craic with a few sandniggers at a party in 2002, everyone was a bit unnerved by 9/11 but we bonded over star trek and a good time was had by all.

All that nonsense is behind me now. I make no distinction between any of you, man, child, woman.
You're a plague on the fucking earth & I'm glad to offer alibi's to my mates when they need them.

Here's my postcode if you ever want to discuss this topic in person
S61 2NF

>Sup Forums is an anti jew imageboard.
CloudFlare is gonna LOVE this....

Hello sandnigger,
First, I would like to say that I am not "phobic" of islam.
Secondly, I would say if it was up to a large portion of this country, we would leave the middle-east to rot, including israel. You can do as you please. But the first boat headed to the US, get sunk. The first plane, gets shot down.
I would love nothing more than to leave and never return.
Fair?

SHUTITDOWN

When you say "you" do you mean us average citizens or (((you)))?

You should know by now we cannot help what our government does. We didn't want the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc. Everything is out of our control. Our votes don't count. Politicians don't answer to the people. They answer to corporate interest and special interest groups.

Dear muzzy cunt,

You've been fucking with Europe for over a thousand years and don't pretend the Middle East wasn't a shithole torn by sectarian infighting and Muslim oppression against yourselves. If you have a problem with the state of your countries and Western foreign policy, maybe you should do something other than target innocent civilians who are out watching music shows, drinking or attending social events and have no say in what their Jewish-owned political class chooses to do on a global scale. You shit for brains.

Middle East got fucked by jews.

Fucking kikes need to die.

NO U

> Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

> The West created this mess.

> It was Jew who divided up the land.

> It was Jew who put in the puppet governments.

> It was Jew who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

> It was Jew who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

> It was Jew who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

> It was Jew who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

> It was Jew who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

> It was Jew who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

> It was Jew who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

> It was Jew who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

> It was Jew who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

> It was Jew who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

> It was Jew who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

> It was Jew who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

> It was Jew who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

> It was Jew who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

> Jew are the cause of all of this. Still Jew go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

fixed

They only listen to the people if it's the Democratic party that wants to act like cowards. Give up on the people we say we would help and let worse shit happen so that people haft to pull us out of a nose dive in spectacularly fashion that they can then say was so wrong. The Democratic party has to be the shitiest ethical entity in existence.

Over half of the muslims are inbred. In some countries like Pakistan 70% of marriages are related, 64 percent in Jordan.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

That's what you get for fucking your cousins. It gets worse after doing it for generations.

Inbreeding explains why muslims are so retarded and inbred looking.

Fuck off inbred sandnigger. Only inbred retards believe in islam.

DUPLICATE THREAD

try the archives before you spam your semitic bullshit mehmed

>Muslim holy lands
There's no such thing as Mahometan holy land
because every Mahometan land is a shithole where the only hope is a moon god

kike spotted

>kike spotted
Yea no, im probably the whitest person here faggot

t. Anglo

A phobia is not the right word as a phobia is an irrational fear. I have a hatred of Islam and all that it stands for, that is not a fear.

>shitskin blames it on everyone but himself, again
>nuh uh, we did du nuffin, muhammad was a good boy, made his church, fucked his nine year old wife erry sunday
seeing as this thread is islamic content, which culturally approves of fucking boys, this is now a trap thread. pic related

It is you who can fix all that stuff, inshallah, but you don't.

nah it was the jews

Not our fault that the West is a superior civilization to Islam.

If Islam had colonized Europe, it would have been 100x worse for us than it was for you.

This is all 100% true.

Islam would've died out or become irrelevent had we not funded the radical nutjobs in the 70s to overthrow your rapidly secularizng soviet-friendly leaders.

So my question to you, is? Would you prefer it?

Are you thankful we paid the nutjobs to keep your faith alive? Are you a devout muslim?

Or would you have prefered to be more secular had your women walking around uncovered in western clothing as would have happened had the US NOT interefered.

Modern Islam is a US-made product.

Replace with: "It was Jews who [...]"

You think we had anything to do with this Jewry?

ftfy, now fuck off and die

Normal person here. All Muslims are subhuman vermin who've done nothing but fuck with other people for 1400 years and never once even considered taking personal responsibility for their actions. Every single one of you deserves to die and when the west wakes up and executes all the Marxist traitors you and your disgusting religion will Be next

we didn't do it, pal. It was the jews who own the corporatiosn who did it, who lied to us, did it behind our backs, and outright ignored us when we said we didn't approve.
GO BOMB THEM, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS!

>maybe Allah hates muslims?

Most of this if not all was the jews not white islamophobes

Nobody here can prove these wrong, because they are all true.

> blaming and murdering citizens for the acts of their leaders

Wise up, you're a death cult.

you get everything you deserve, maybe allah is trying to tell you something? Like stop murdering because a pedophile told your enslaved grandfather to.

Mohamed is dead.

Your slavemaster is dead.

Freedom is a choice.

MUHAMMAD WAS A JEW

->he was Jewish through his mother and had a Jewish first wife explains why Jewish tribes trusted Muhammad to lead them

->don't eat pork
->circumcise the men

thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html

>shitposting with the flag of the most sane arab muslim country
That's cool man it don't hurt me one bit to filter this shit.

god chose it because of dat nose tho

Most of these were done by Jews

The goyim are falling for thia

This*

>not annudah shoah
>oy gevalt goyim, we will shut you down for good if you unite against us

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-copypastaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off raghead, we have more nukes than you do.
tl;dr Turner Diaries

>It was you who divided up the land.
Thats the Jew
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Jews
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
What is Saudi Arabia?
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Jews done that on their own, do you expect us to protect a group who swore to kill us? Honestly now...
>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
They were murdering each other, but were the bad guys... right.....
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
It was Sadam that used them
>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
And the Iranians supported him
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
Yes,to get Afghans to protect their own land
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
If you want money, go to Israel
>gluttonous oil consumption, Saudi Arabia funding Wahhabi.
You complain when we take things, you complain when we buy things, and as we all the know "there is only 1 islam"
>abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11
use your words.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan
Afghans have been killing and dying without us too
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked,
alot of this is jewish, lad
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in
Go find Obama
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist,
We trusted muzzies to be decent = failure
>It was you who destroyed the lives of Arabs
Tou murdered your way to the land you have
>You are the cause of all of this.
you are a blind bastard. Go visit your neighbor and see if things improve

Protip: It will (and for everyone else too)

actually, america did all that, not "the west," fuckass

but the topic of how fucking ridiculous your views are remains unchanged by any of that. I hate Islam because of it's teachings (I've read the quaran so don't even try to give me the love and compassion bull shit)

QURAN = TALMUD

stop fucking attacking us then, we're not retarded, you have to have some planning, knives and gas canisters arent much use against (((them))), do you realise that?

Jews created the term "islamophobia"

The Jews are playing you sandniggers like a fiddle

You're understimating the power of the kikes

this

have a (Youden)

no

You is translated to Jews.
"You" means Jews.

Make sense?

>It's anot her we didn't do noffin episode

The semetic ethnicities and European ethnicities have been in a blood feud for literal millenia. You are kidding yourself if you think we forgot about the brutal slaughter of Christians in Jerusalem when islam and Persia moved in during 600 AD. We haven't forgotten about the Barbary Slave trade. We haven't forgotten about the absolute destruction of eastern Europe and the Iberian peninsula. The world will never be safe so long as a single muslim and jew lives.

->Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population

->the genetic story is very clear.
->Palestinians and Jews are virtually indistinguishable

->Jews and Palestinian Arabs are blood brothers

patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

Stop posting this stale pasta and behead yourself for Allah.

He's right you know... Some Americans understand this. Some, but very few.