Aus/pol/ - Chinkney Edition

Get in here cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFca-jyJbXw
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/chinese-language-signs-urge-buyers-to-buy-into-sydney-real-estate/news-story/c2da08cd810c00ec83c72470ad2e4a53
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety
unvis.it/theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thevenot_-_Hollandia_Nova_detecta_1644.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU HAVE TO POST A FUCKING NEWS STORY YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN

so you're like canada? getting fucked on real estate by china?

Who the fuck goes to Burwood? Are you looking to get stabbed?

Stupid fucking aussie cunts, no wonder your ancestors were criminals

MASSIVE /BRITCOCK/ COMING THROUGH

the fuck who gets stabbed in burwood

Pay reparations for sending my ancestors here pom.

british criminals
only the best here fagalam

nice try Anil, your butter chicken is starting to sour

Yep, we weren't too scared to be found with tablespoons by the old bill or not pay our tv licence, cuck. Enjoying your diversity?

Virtually all the major real estate projects are now Chinese money. They can borrow 100% at zero interest in China and drop their dirty money here.

NO POOFTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=zFca-jyJbXw

I've been there desu

Do cunts still smoke bongs much? It was a big thing in the 90s. Pretty much 2/3rds of my mates did.

Most of gen y look all clean and gay now.

*nation buildiers. How is it being a minority in your thousand year old capital city?

Gotta love aus, full of chinks and poo poos.

Clean? They pop mdma until they fuck up their brain and become permanent sadbois

All of my dads mates, and pretty much every old bloke I know smokes cones on the reg. I prefer to sprinkle a bit of weed into a cigarette because getting absolutely shitfaced doesn't really do it for me.

WANG

You aussies genuinely need an ethnic cleansing.

Chinks need a good purgin'.

Yeah mate, just load the old barbie into bong and your good to go

TOOTS

fuck the glass barbie

The fucking punjabis have moved in next door lads.
At first it was just the noise that was driving me up the wall, but last night the cunts started cooking for the first time and holy shit the smell nearly knocked me out.
Then when I was hanging up the missus' knickers this arvie one of them (reckon it was the oldest son) waved to me and I swear I got a whiff of him. Thought her panties would shrivel up then and there.
You fellas should have seen the bricks I shit when I saw turban fucks walking up next doors' driveway. Better Indians than the alternative I suppose.
They invited a few people from the street over for a housewarming, which was kind of nice. They're actually alright to talk to, really, and his eldest daughter is kinda hot. Not like I'll be letting her butter my cock anytime soon though, not into brown nips or spiced meatflaps.
So the bloke brings out whatever smelled funky last night and it was actually delicious. I devoured that shit. He comes up to me, this big fucking grin beaming out between the beard, and asks me if I like it, and I told him 'Yeah, I fucken love ghee aye."
But now I'm sitting here wondering, does this mean I have to vote yes?

Sydney or Shanghai?

Fucking chinks. Glad there's none in my town.

yeah bet your voting yes aswell

hey dumb cunts

yeah cunt, how's your night going?

Hey fag

Edit ur post m8 there is a phone number visable at the top

Is the for real

sorry m8 should be fixed now

qui fing oh mai dong?

As real as your designated shitting streets

might goto bed soon desu

Yes

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/chinese-language-signs-urge-buyers-to-buy-into-sydney-real-estate/news-story/c2da08cd810c00ec83c72470ad2e4a53

I'm so fucking sick of chinks mates.
why the fuck does our government cater to them so much? both major parties are spineless pricks and the "right-wing" cunt supports faggot marriage. fuck me mates I want to fucking end it all, but i can't even do that because ITS TOO FUCKING HARD TO GET A GUN. FUCKING CUNTS. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS NATION

>Pauline was right about asian immigration even though she was called racist

>$$$$$
Also you don't really need a gun to end it M8, there are plenty of tall buildings around.
Who knows, you may lower property values and collect a chink on the way down!

>tfw i renamed this file twice but it went back to this name
>didn't even have a Sup Forums filename when i first saved it
wtf man, im spooked

Nothing like taking the dog for a walk lads

Amazed this hasn't been one down. This is a very progressive campus too

How do they get the paper so that it binds to the wall like that?
Also since I'm sure who ever put This up is here, what do you study?

>spiced meat flaps

Lol.

Curries are good.

Food is probably the main way shitskins Jew us and make us like them. Kind of.

Shitskins are probably better neighbours, they don't have little cunt dogs that yap all the time, and they aren't really into bitching and gossiping.

120 IQ dog training right there.

The current state of Adelaide Uni notice boards

Because property bubble. It's the biggest treason in western history. I can't think of anything that comes close.

>'It is absolutely, historically inaccurate': Sunrise host Andrew O'Keefe claims Captain Cook DID NOT discover Australia in testy exchange with Aboriginal leader
These cretins are losing their minds. When is this shit going to stop.

rate my clubby

It seems like white Aussies hate each other. It seems like we are so shitty to each other that even heartless, evil, soulless gooks treat each other better.

faggy wheels m8

1 chubby clubby ,ha, ha, ha.

The UK is rightful Australian clay. Give it back.

What are they complaining about? Cook didn't discover australia, that was some dutch before then, unless the abbos are complaining about saying 'discovered'

It's time to purge European immigrants in Australia, they're cucked and extremely inferior. Australia is an Asian country ruled by Asians.

He's right though. The Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish all discovered parts of Australia before Cook. All Cook did was claim Australia for the British.

WRONG. Australia wasn't mapped until Captain Cook.
This is historic fact you uneducated leftist retards.
You really want to go there?

There is no such thing called (((white Aussies))), they're European immigrants, some of them, especially in the early stage, were illegal European immigrants.

Not saying that though, Cook circumnavigated the continent and mapped the coast and all that, but he wasn't the first to actually discover it

When 90% of white Australians want to sell each other down the river it's impossible not to.

The discussion was SPECIFICALLY for the east coast of Australian and yes yes he did he was a cartographer.
Either way the British in fact did discover Australia as they accurately mapped it. This continent was never mapped prior to the British.
It is immutable fact you leftist idiot.

No, shitposting on a mongolian shadowpuppet forum is my only vice.

I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. The chinks are straight up killing this country, but can anyone blame them when it's this easy for them? Boomers on the other hand, have managed to fuck up this country in only a couple of decades from sheer stupidity alone. It'd be fucking hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

nice m8, do some skitz cunt

40% of young women have depression and anxiety. Lol yeah no shit if you support the shitskin invasion then life becomes a cunt.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety

Seriously fuck women. Useless retards.

What if we archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety

i see your aussie uni notice board and raise you a north island uni notice board

I can't be arsed. Media is losing money like crazy anyway.

Or are you a bot. K.

stop trying to take norway-bro's job

Sure its not norbot with a meme flag?

lol

How do people fill the time in-between interfacing with the department of employment? It's nothing but leisure, you have to pass the time somehow.

Sup faggotron

Told ya cunt

Calm down user you're addressing something they're not even saying.

You don't have to map something to discover it, I didn't map the shape of my ejaculate when I jerked off for the first time as a kid.

You roll over it with a paint roller coated in adhesive which essentially forms an 'alloy' with the poster.

Eternal cringe

Why the fuck would a girl speaking English say 'Baka' to call someone an idiot? These damn weebs ruining people's speech patterns as well as anime....

Dunno, punch cones with anons dad's mates as above?

Why did the mod delete the image? Fucking Chink apologist.

You are wrong and i'll continue to educate you why you are wrong.
It doesn't matter if the Dutch found "australia" because at the time up until it was mapped by the British no one knew what Australia was.
They thought it was a collection of islands or an archipelago surrounding an inner sea. How would they have discovered Australia if they thought it was many islands.
Furthermore it gets worse how did Aborigines discover Australia when they didn't have maps they had no idea what the continent looked like.
Before you start no they did not have cartography.
Also finally you are wrong you need to map a landmass to discover it for others. That is the point.

It had contact information on it.

Leftists just prove they have no education whatsoever. They hate statues, science, maths and history because they never learned it.
Yet they claim to be educated. They are worse than psuedo-intellectuals they are anti-intellectuals pretending to be educated.

This is the future they chose so they can shut their cockholes and fucking deal with it like men have had to since we first came into creation. Fucking women and their hypocrisy.

antipodean-resistance/info

Yeah it's fucking insane. They expect us to just carry all the weight no matter what. Fucking infants.

You know you're literally getting the definition of 'discovered' wrong, right, you autist? That's why I'm not wrong.

every
fucking
time

The most ironic thing is women had it all and they threw it away for what? To sit in an office 8 hours a day? Did they think us men liked wasting our lives away at work? Of course not, but we understood that it was a necessary sacrifice we put up with for our families and at larger, our society and countries.

>dictionary definition
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT DISCOVERY MEANS LEFTIST?

Anyway you are wrong you low iq idiot. You need to map something to show it to others its proof of discovery. Captain Cook was tasked with discovering Australia in a sealed letter. As it HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED.
Like I said as you ignored no one knew a continent existed they thought it was islands.
Get out of here you stupid uneducated communist bastard.

>Leftist
>Communist
>Lol my opinion supercedes the definition

I'm going to just ignore your autism now. Cry some moar.

I agree with the Pirate Poster. You can't give someone credit for stopping a terror attack just because they saw it first. You people are arguing over who discovered Australia as if it nullifies the fact that some cunt was going to sail up here sooner or later.
Captain Cook is not the father of Australia like the Sons of Liberty are to America. To attach this significance to Cook is to say that Australia is simply a place to live, and that we are here without purpose or meaning.

Its not an opinion leftist and the facts fit the "dictionary definition" that you idiotically think is the argument.
Australia was discovered by the British literally by the meaning of the word as it was completely mapped and proven to exist for others to see. No one had ever done this you absolute stupid piece of useless low iq shit.
I discovered you are an idiot dictionary accurate use of the word.
Fucking dumb communist scum

user, the autistic pirate is arguing that the significance SHOULD be attached to Cook.

I'm not even arguing about that. I'm just saying the Dutch discovered the continent first, because they found it before Cook.

Yeah, Cook mapped it, doesn't mean he discovered it. They're two different things and Cap'n autism is conflating the two.

Calling me something I'm not won't make you right user.

Spamming the same premise over and over doesn't make you right either.

See and maybe go outside, chase some girls, maybe then your autism will be controlled.

No, you're trying to say we should substitute the words "Captain Cook" with "Abel Tasman" in domestic discourse.
The left attacks Cook because they've planned the reaction to the attack beforehand.
They know that Cook is not the father, so they call him the father.
Closest thing Australia has to a founding father is Ned Kelly.

It's easy to attack an ideology based on emulation of past figures when there isn't even a figure for them to emulate.

The Dutch had a fair idea of what Australia looked like. Cook mapped out the east coast though which was an impressive feat

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thevenot_-_Hollandia_Nova_detecta_1644.png

Here is a Dutch map of Australia from before cook was born. Not perfect but a decent idea of what Australia looked like.

If mapping all of Australia is discovering it then Matthew Flinders discovered Australia

They didnt discover the continent you fucking idiot. Read a book. They found part of the continent. Everyone before the British didn't know the extent and shape of the continent. Learn to fucking read leftist idiot.
Again the Dutch did not discover Australia. Before the British they thought the landmass was part of NZ, new guinea south america and antarctica.

Why don't you go back to school? You are just proving the average leftist isn't even primary school educated.

Yep they're just slaves now. They might work it out, probably not though, just blame all the white men like the media says to.

>No, you're trying to say we should substitute the words "Captain Cook" with "Abel Tasman" in domestic discourse.

That's literally a strawman, and doesn't make sense either way.

Can you both stop trying to make this into something it's not? I don't care who our supposed founding fathers are, in fact I'm insulted you care so much because it seems like you're trying to imitate the Burgers.

I'm not talking about ideologies. I'm literally only talking about who discovered the continent.

discover
dJˈskʌvə/Submit
verb
find unexpectedly or during a search.
"firemen discovered a body in the debris"

I don't give a shit about muh left vs right, I'm not even talking about that.