Basic infodump on Jews needed

One of my best friends recently and surprisingly took an anti-establishment stance, and yesterday I've briefly mentioned the monopoly of a certain demographic in American media. Could you anons help me gather graphics and infos for a "babbies-first-redpill"?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543
archive.is/Mro0s
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's an upgraded version

Thanks

Both of these pictures account for less than a quarter of top positions in CNN. Nice try. They're not that over represented

I'd love to help, i have a few gigs worth of redpills but I recently got a letter from my ISP regarding "propagating hate speech" so I can't really risk it from home.

kys

Care to corroborate your statement?

Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

rabbi pls go

Jared Kushner is an orthodox jew who doesn't think jews are entitled to Israel yet because the messiah hasn't come. Kys too shill.

You called?

too bad they didnt listen to him and the jews are going to be named now

U.N. is pretty kikeish.

does someone have the graph about the overrepresentation of jews at the Oscars too? since we're talking abou the media

Well known Jewish journalist Joel Stein boasts about his tribe's control of the media:

"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

--Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Here's former VP Biden complimenting Jew on their subversive efforts:

"Jewish leaders in the media are in large part responsible for American acceptance of gay marriage, Vice President Biden said Tuesday night.

'I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,' he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.

'I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry,' he said. 'The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. '

The vice president also praised Jewish contributions to science, immigration reform, the civil-rights movement, the arts, the law and to feminism."

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543

And here's the archive
archive.is/Mro0s

Here, prominent Jewish attorney, Harvard law professor, and news show pundit Alan Dershowitz admits that Jews run the media and control the narrative:

"Alan Dershowitz: Never Apologize for Being a Jew"

youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0&feature=youtu.be

Hey, Sup Forums, what's the best, most objective and sane, creditable and well sourced article I could read on this? Needs to be 100 facts.

Hello

quit the mask Norbot

100% percent * sorry

bamp

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

thezog.info