I hope this doggie is safe from the storm

i hope this doggie is safe from the storm

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826216/Poor-dog-abandoned-Texas-flood-waters-rise.html
chron.com/news/houston-weather/hurricaneharvey/article/hurricane-harvey-otis-dog-texas-food-mouth-viral-11990775.php
psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201012/are-dogs-more-intelligent-cats
youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8
scientificamerican.com/article/common-parasite-linked-to-personality-changes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUUUUUCK YOU HARVEY!!!

apparently the photographer rescued this doggo and another one in a similar situation

Ty for posting this

i dont think this doggie made it =(

Yeah I'd hope so. Pretty dick move to post this shit online for efame then not save it

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI!

How many americans died?

hes right, looks like they made an entire article just for the doggu

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826216/Poor-dog-abandoned-Texas-flood-waters-rise.html

who cares

heres another doggy article

chron.com/news/houston-weather/hurricaneharvey/article/hurricane-harvey-otis-dog-texas-food-mouth-viral-11990775.php

not enough

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT TAKE CARE OF THEIR FUCKING FAMILY??? I HAVE A PLAN INVOLVING RESCUING EVERY FREAKING CAT AND DOG IN MY FAIMILY AND THE BITCH TOO.

I hope thier owners died. If you can't take care of a dog or children you're pretty much fucking useless

>dogs
Fucking beta cucks. A real man owns a cat

Seeing these lost/abandoned dogs makes me much sadder than seeing dead people.

This makes me happy.

This. What I hate about people is the constant need to get a pet or a kid when they're not mature or responsible enough to take care of them.

lmfao, spot the redditor

said no one ever

this was the other doggo he rescued

I wonder how many nogs died. I hear Texas is plagued with them.

holy shit dude I just got a new dog fuck you

Nothing more beta than owning a retarded cat that has low IQ

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201012/are-dogs-more-intelligent-cats

>How many americans died?

It is Texas.
You should be asking how many Mexicans died.

you is a good boy!
you is!

kys faggot.

Central Texas, yeah. It's pretty niggery. Houston is nigland especially after Katrina. Shame it will hardly affect my county.

>flag

What has reddit got to do with cats?

Only a typical beta american would own a dog. Nothing says cuck like owning an animal that already worships the ground you walk on.

A lot of nu-males have cats. But i have one, and i'm redpilled.

"Thats my tree, there are many like it, but this is mine"

There is something seriously wrong with people like you.

yup! real "men" own cats.

-Living in Australia, but not owning a 12-foot-Spider is pretty beta in my eyes

>hundreds of thousands of humans in peril
"holy fuck somebody save that dog!"
that was my reaction too
how desensitized so many of us have become to human tragedy, somethings not right about that

Why do Texans go full retard when there's any kind of weather?

>shitposting loudly.jpg

The dog is helpless, humans are not.

True enough but consider this. How many shitty interactions have you had with humans compared to with pets?

They have to be registered.

>Denmark
Checks out

I have a 12 ft python

Cats literally have parasites which cause you to like them. They also have a second parasite which can drive you crazy.
You may have both.
(Great farm animal though.)

human life has no inherent value...dogs have been breed over thousands of years to possess value to humans. Digits will confirm this for me.

on a leash or in your trousers ?

You have a parasite it's called being a canadian

>genocide
checks out

I put my cock on a leash

requirements ?

It should not have been driving during a hurricane.

>hates human nature
>acts hedonistic
Really now.

Why do cumskins love dogs so much?

Have a dog song:
youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8

wait what

Death is certain

their owners should be brought up on 2nd degree manslaughter

hate is a strong word. Rather I'd say a dog that shits on the floor is just a dog but a human that shits on the floor is a poor excuse for a human.

People that do this should be killed very slowly. A few years ago me and my mates were walking home from the pub when we heard a someone yelling in moon runes and a dog yelping coming from a house in our relatively nice suburb. We stuck our heads over the side fence and could see inside the house where some GOOK was kicking and slapping his dog. We jumped the fence and bumrushed him and fucked him up really badly, took the dog and smashed a glass door to bits. My mate still has the dog and we named him Mao, one of those little dogs that look like they have a moustache. I assume he didnt want the dog because we never heard from the police. Be warned gooks, you'll get your head smashed against a wall if a true blue aussie catches you being subhuman.this is the first time ive spoken about this one the internet and I hope ASIO isnt watching me

My anti-venom farm is beginning to take on water, I need help rescuing all my pit vipers, black widow spiders and scorpions NOW!

scientificamerican.com/article/common-parasite-linked-to-personality-changes/

>be liberal journalist
>see dog tied to poll in flooding waters
> take picture and do nothing to help
> leave and go make an article about it

Lol wtf? Whoever took that picture and left it there, should be strung up and fucking skinned alive.

Doesnt your veterinary give them some injection against that?

No worries cob

This makes me feel 100x more sad than pics of deas refugees

It's sick how many excuses people make up so everybody but themself is to blame.

Just a quick info, neurology is as much a science as reading stars. We know the nerves are there, and know they do something, but the why, how and what is still a mystery.

what the fuck is the problem with americans? why would you leave your fucking dog behind?

those people who do that need to be killed on the spot. kill them and their entire subhuman family

>abandoning your dog in a hurricane
>tying your abandoned dog to a pole so that you guarantee him drowning in a flood

I hope he finds better owners, those cunts don't deserve him

Good work lad