Muslim Refugees Beat, Choke 8-Year-Olds With Chain

->School officials rushed to the aid of white third graders as they were being beaten and choked by Muslim refugee children shouting “Muslims rule the world!”

->third grade non-Muslim students were harassed and assaulted by minor asylum seekers at Chebucto Heights Elementary School in Halifax

->Missy says that her third-grade daughter was choked with a “chain” on both Monday and Thursday by two refugee boys

->These aggressive youngsters are being indoctrinated to hate democracy, as Sharia law is the required official law in Islam. They are taught that Islam is supreme, and anyone who disagrees should be dealt with violently.
madworldnews.com/muslim-refugees-beat-choke-school/

Other urls found in this thread:

thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1355424-school-bullying-story-needed-more-work
therebel.media/excerpt_halifax_refugee_bullying_cover_up
pamelageller.com/2016/04/chool-children-choked-by-migrant-children.html/
therebel.media/halifax_refugee_students_abuse_and_choke_young_girls_while_shouting_muslims_rule_the_world_report
torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831
cbc
archive.is/7yoVB
youtu.be/vn2GIMYZ794
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/halfiax-chronic-herald-retracts-refugee-story-after-public-outcry/article29603300/
madworldnews.com/muslim-refugees-beat-choke-school/
liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1460288061
truthrevolt.org/news/syrian-migrant-men-placed-canadian-high-school-sexually-harassing-young-girls
youtu.be/c1IawA37r9o
torontosun.com/2017/05/23/fight-between-syrian-and-canadian-students-at-red-deer-high-school-sparks-protest
globalnews.ca/news/3471942/video-of-fight-with-syrian-canadian-students-sparks-protest-at-alberta-school/
liveleak.com/view?i=0b3_1495585200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anglos dying
>not good

Lol suffer more pls

Guess what? Nothing will be done. Well, actually, something will be done. More will be brought in and the remaining white population will be happy over it.
I am growing to hate my own people, not because I was tricked in to buying the self hate diversity makes us stronger bit. No, because most of us are a let down. Europe is ruined. There is no coming back from this point. Even if whites or, hell, just Nationalists, took control. The war in order to regain control would leave Europe in a long term state of destruction. My country is next. Pretty much already there, just a bigger land mass so people can disconnect themselves from the neighboring States and cities being lost.

I hope you realize (you don't, so it is wasted hope) that you are already fucked. Unless you are a Muslim male, you are fucked within your lifetime. This isn't just one country's problem. Ah, fuck it. You will find out unless you are a Mohammed.

Yeah... no bitch. We own your fat ass as much as China. Deutsche Bank owns more of USA than your national parks. Eat shit and die you redneck cuckolds.

44% of deutschbank shares are owned by entities outside of Germanistan. Largest shareholder is a Chinese firm.

Neck yourself.

>madworldnews
got another sauce?

if I was that kid, my father would have found out who the parents were and took a chain to them I kid you not

This.

I would also brand a cross onto them and force them to say Jesus is their Savior.

I say they get a Shoah force

Fucking sand niggers need to hang.

Why not feed the bodies of dead Muslims to pigs. They would get incorporated into Pig soft tissue. Literally become Pigs.

The source cited has retracted their article. This is completely baseless.

>The Chronicle Herald published a story Saturday that has drawn the wrath of many of our readers, particularly online.
>Our story was incomplete and insufficiently corroborated, given the serious nature of the allegations.
>Readers also rightly pointed out that the headline ‘Parents worried over school kids’ brutality’ was unfortunate. Using the word brutality to describe children, particularly of an identifiable cultural group, is problematic.

>Reaction to the story was all over the map, from thoughtful to downright scary.
>Many journalists called publishing the story irresponsible. Some parents weighed in on social media on the need for better discipline and more supports to help newcomers in our schools.
>Appallingly, anti-Muslim groups with words like ‘crusade’ and ‘jihad’ in their names started sharing the article.

>We pulled it from our website.
>Social media is not a great place for the cautious, well-considered examination of problems. A newspaper ought to be. We should have done better and we will.

It says that they retracted their article due to backlash, not because it was false

That article in cuckoldry in words, Wtf

Doesn't matter why they retracted it. It's been retracted. You have no sources for any of this actually happening.

fake news

sage goes in all fields

>I am only acting retarded

>people woke up
>Better put this story to sleep

One day, sub-humans are going to put their hands on the wrong White person.
Where's the dad? Sniveling in front of a news camera or hugging an imam in front of a news camera for (((unity)))?
Did all the smart and strong White men move their families away from danger? Are these leftists victims that we keep seeing in the news?

>These aggressive youngsters

literally

>boys will be boys

Hehe, and these are just kids :)
They surely know how to have fun.
Can only imagine what will happen when they grow up and they still see us as toys.

>take that, fellow Amalak!
dumbass

Many sources about refugees making trouble don't worry !

->an article by the Chronicle Herald detailed multiple instances of Syrian refugees assaulting Canadian children

->The story was pulled soon after it was posted with members of the left-wing media decrying the story as "racist," "Islamophobic," "xenophobic" or simply just not true.

->However, the Herald did admit that other parents had come forward with stories of their children being attacked.

->Grade School CHILDREN CHOKED WITH CHAINS, ATTACKED by Migrant Children

->“Parents worried over school kids’ brutality at Chebucto Heights Elementary School,”.
pamelageller.com/2016/04/chool-children-choked-by-migrant-children.html/

therebel.media/halifax_refugee_students_abuse_and_choke_young_girls_while_shouting_muslims_rule_the_world_report
->Syrian students harassing women, students in Fredericton high school
torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school

->Storm of reaction to news Syrian refugee charged with sex assaults
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831

Into archive

>cbc ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831
archive.is/7yoVB

I like how these minors had full beards.

>they retracted their article due to backlash
True indeed

->The story was pulled soon after it was posted with members of the left-wing media decrying the story as "racist," "Islamophobic," "xenophobic" or simply just not true.

youtu.be/vn2GIMYZ794

->Halifax Chronicle Herald retracts refugee story after public outcry
->After criticism on social media, editors removed some details from the online story, including the religious reference and the mention of the chain, and softened the original headline
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/halfiax-chronic-herald-retracts-refugee-story-after-public-outcry/article29603300/

Thanks or your input, Shitavious Gonzales

>Rebel
>Pamela Geller
>Toronto Sun citing Rebel

Wtf are these sources, Ezra? Citing these sources on a refugee story is like citing CNN or MSNBC on an anti-Trump story.

>I'm all for the transition
Children paying for the sins of their parents. Sad.

>ASS*d's fw most of the subhumans in his country went away to the west

>madworldnews.com/muslim-refugees-beat-choke-school/

Lmao do people actually believe this?

>Rebel
>Pamela Geller
>Toronto Sun citing Rebel
and cbc
>Wtf are these sources
They're not syrian refugees sources indeed
Blame it on Trudeau

->Since the article ran, another family has contacted us with a similar complaint.

->School officials rushed to the aid of white third graders as they were being beaten and choked by Muslim refugee children shouting “Muslims rule the world!”
liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1460288061

->Syrian Migrant Men Placed in Canadian High School, Sexually Harassing Young Girls
truthrevolt.org/news/syrian-migrant-men-placed-canadian-high-school-sexually-harassing-young-girls

youtu.be/c1IawA37r9o

> Citing these sources on a refugee story is like citing CNN or MSNBC on an anti-Trump story.

not at all. CNN and MSNBC have been shown to blatantly lie and collude when it helps push an agenda, these sources don't.
if you think any source with any sort of bias is inherently bad, you are fucking retarded.

The smart & strong of us have mostly left the cities for smaller rural areas. Demographics, immigration, and government propaganda have made most large cities a no-win battlefield. Strategic withdrawal.

>do people actually believe this
Syrian refugees in Europe or Canada will not believe this for sure

youtu.be/c1IawA37r9o

Children fighting is not a news story. The fact that these kids decided to do it with chains and are already islamic supremacists at such a young age seems to be the main event.

All the multicultists like to think that they can change the children to be more western but the best part is the children of refugees are often the most fanatical of all, blending islamic supremacy, thug culture and a feeling of resentment for their host culture who they feel is wealthier and racist towards them.

RACE WAR COMING ALONG NICELY.

>RACE WAR COMING ALONG NICELY
->Fight between Syrian and Canadian students at Red Deer high school sparks protest
torontosun.com/2017/05/23/fight-between-syrian-and-canadian-students-at-red-deer-high-school-sparks-protest

globalnews.ca/news/3471942/video-of-fight-with-syrian-canadian-students-sparks-protest-at-alberta-school/

liveleak.com/view?i=0b3_1495585200