Where is Terry

Any news about Terry?
An user from his area should go check up on him and his family.
We need to know whats going on.

CIA nigger shills not welcome ITT

That internetaristocrat cuck got his jewtube removed, now he only uploads to his own site.

some shit

you can check his website, or it may be goen again, dunno

He's playing Pong with God.

His father finally set him straight about the niggers.

The fucking CIA niggers that's what happened

He's on vidme now.

got a link?

No Sup Forums did after baiting him into thinking a woman he was obsessed with had an interest in him. They were doing it for months.

>needing months to bait a schizophrenic off his meds and and the bottle to lose his shit
This is why nobody take other boards seriously anymore

is terry smart? I'm not a codefag so I'm not really familiar with templeOS. Is it super intricate/impressive or is it just a schizo mess?

Terry is exceptionally smart. I grew up around the same time and he did better than I did with the intel line of processors on several fronts.

Code is either good or bad. His is fucking outstanding. He could literally walk into an extremely well paid job writing code for a finance company or something, if only he would stop calling people CIA niggers.

And I'm not shitting with you. Let me tell you one thing: the extra bytes needed to encode a long jump always pissed me off; the TLB penalty of using the VMM? a false prophet.

OK, 640x480 in 16 colors was truly God's truth to Terrry's ears, but he can't even figure out if the radio in his car is telling him to drive in to a ditch. It's a sad case, but he is not without the insights from his time. I have no doubt that God loves him.

>if only people would stop being CIA niggers

Fix'd

Doldoc itself should be massive.

They are FBI pedophiles and his father is raping the family dog. Terry knows the score on these points.

Also the people that delay in the truning lanes.

what about Frank tho

Fronk?

i need a rundown
based yangposter

>caring about a schizophrenic that you will never meet, who lives in a country you have never been to
I do, though. God speed and safe returns Terry.

Fuck off MIT nigger, go write some paging code and context swap at like 10 per minute.

anon5 is real

kys

>writing code that runs at ring 2
WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO WRITE CODE THAT RUNS AT RING TWO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE NIGGERS

Hopefully he's in a hospital getting the treatment he needs.

Terry's story is fucking tragic, a legit high tier computer programmer gone absolutely fucking insane. Treating him as a lolcow does him a disservice.

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO WRITE CODE THAT RUNS AT RING ONE WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS ENTIRE BULLSHIT

TERRY IS THE BIGGEST MACK DADDY OF THEM ALL
>it all runs at ring 0
>and if you fuck up, well, you shouldn't fuck up

2bh he's probably a target of MKultra, he probably turned down a job for them at one point and this is their way at getting back at them.
He would be a very valuable asset

>Where is Terry

SCANNING THE SCENE IN THE CITY TONIGHT
LOOKING FOR CIANIGGERS TO START UP A FIGHT

AND THEN THEN THEY USED AN EXTRA BIT FOR RING 3 LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RUN ALL YOUR CODE AT RING THREE MIGHT AS WELL RUN IT IN VIRTUAL REAL MODE

Ding your privilege levels, shitlord.

LINUS PAULING NEVER WROTE A FUCKING COMPILER HE'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL WHO WROTE A COMPILER HE NEVER WROTE A COMPILER IN HIS LIFE

FUCKING NIGGERS

He's fine. He got the drums me and Sup Forums sent him. Check his latest vids on templeos.org/videos