The First Online Crusade

Our Holy land has been threatened. Not only Sup Forums but the entire internet. The fall of net neutrality is almost upon us. Net neutrality is the only thing protecting us from the havoc these companies can not only do to Sup Forums, but literally everything else except probably YouTube, facebook, etc. With it's fall leads much more destruction to come. Companies can see every single step you take online, no longer can you shield yourself behind the thin veil of your VPN. No more can you hide behind the walls of your Anonymity. We all must unite under one banner, one flag.we must march into battle with the Kekistani flag held high. We must strike back against these companies whom are out to ruin our livelihoods. We must not only protect our nation of Kekistan, but even our enemies, letting them fall would mean we fall as well. No matter what resentment you hold toward Reddit or 9GAG we must untie as one if we are to defeat this incoming onslaught.

I'm not asking for immediate action. However when the time comes when net neutrality is on it's last breaths. You will join me in causing as much chaos as possible. Together we are strong. Together we will claim victory. Deus Vult my crusaders.

While I agree with the sentiment, this was cringy af to read

>flag
end your life

>faggot kek flag with a Templar image
kill yourself you're not with our ideology

>Kekistan
Fuck that shit. Unite under CHAOS.

>that flag
>the LARP dripping from what you wrote
I understand that the internet is one of many battlegrounds, either a crucial one or useless one depending on what happens outside of it, in the future for the west. However, this LARP bullshit doesn't get people on your side. This is current year, act like it. I get you imagine yourself as some crusader decked out in armor, but you aren't. You are dealing with corporations and a huge public bias that will shut down our freedom of speech. Crazy Communist that use actual violent means against people to push their agenda. And real life Muslims that run over people.
You aren't playing Assassin's Creed and more of you fucks need to recognize the seriousness and severity of what is happening in the west.

Some CopyPasta I am working on.

What do you think? I want to update the our contract with the government just a little bit.

The Demands of a Lion.

We demand the 1st amendment be amended as follows.

The Federal Government shall make no law or regulation respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. (Need to write exception for subversive relgions) Governmental organizations in size from home owner associations to the federal govermsnt shall as well respect freedom of speech and that offensive speech is the speech that needs the most protections. As well corporations (write exceptions for small buisnesses and freedom of concience) that are based in the united states shall respect the same of those they serve and employee in both the physical and digital realms.

>Fucking Heretics

>worshipping the corpse emperor

Fucking heretics

Let's hope uncle Trump protect us, but if not.... total war on all fronts.. shitpostalipse

I'm not talking like go out and destroy shit like antifa. i was thinking more so we cause internet chaos. Like the usual stuff Sup Forums does. stuff like pool's closed, or hitler did nothing wrong mountain dew. maybe mess with some sites that have bad security.

Also shitposting and lots of it.

>net neutrality
Jewgle will censor us anyway, so why do we help them

>worshipping degenerate chick-with-dick, the jew of all jews, smegma gramps and anger-management fagge with gore fixation.
>gods

Thanx, but I'll pass

A white house petition such as was successully done with antifa would get us press (good or ill).

>smegma gramps
Why someone would ever speak of Papa Nurgle poorly is beyond me.
He's literally the kindest being in the cosmos.

The fat fuck forces his own twisted idea of kindness on the unwilling, kill yourself chaos worshiper.

I vote chaos

Ok thread's gone to chaos

ABANDON THREAD