Is your country gay friendly?

>Croatia
YES

Sadly yes

>Ireland next to United Cuckdom

No.

Wish us luck in the vote lads, we're one of the last western holdouts.

NOT YET FUCKAH'S
THE CONSERVATIVE CHINESE WILL SAVE US

Only if you don't shit with parades on streets and don't try to spread gay culture in general.

>mfw lefties who spewed out the DIVERSITY meme may have their rectums resized by the chinks and muzzies they shilled for

We have the worst of the 1st world poz sodomy cult mixed with the worst of 3rd world problems.

THE IRONY IS IMMMEEENNSE CUUUUUUNNNNTTTTT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

What country?

Odjebi pederĨino

Pretty much this. Nobody cares until faggots push their faggotry up people's faces. Then we start openly hate them.

Is that why we voted fairly recently against gay marriage? Cool map serbro.

This might be the only time we get away with it. Faggots are for countries only.

>being proud of becoming Sweden of balkan

I have faith. So many people under the age of 40 didn't enrol or update their details in time, we're talking 500,000 votes of which at least 300,000 would have gone to the yes not happening. Millinials in particular, some reckon not voting is a valid form of protest, they dont need to vote because "it will pass anyway" or just general disillusion with politics.

Boomers and chinks will for a brief moment in time not deserve the gas when it fails.

Sweden is unironically a great country, and if Croatia would be anything close to Sweden I'd be very proud

fuck off with that closed minded balkan mentality you slavic ape

Dont pay attention to this idiot, we have couple of "black angel" type of guys in our country posting here. We voted against gay marriage, we still attack them on every pride and nobody likes them except progressives which are thankfully a minority whining loudly about us literally not being sweden. Some said in recent protest if we dont get marxist education system they will move to sweden, live on tv. It was pretty funny desu.

Definitely not. Although main tourist cities have gay pride parades, the majority of people are extremely conservative.

Fuck off poofter

We don't really give a fuck if you don't act full fag.

America. Yes thanks to barrack "screw state rights we iz gonnah be homo" jewbongo

oh damn, brainwashing.exe has already started working

This place is waaaaaay to gay friendly i swear there will be a straight tax by 2020 fucking get me out of here please

I'm voting yes

But at least my birth country and my ancestral homeland are still based. Iran and Armenia.

How do you make gay rights a numerical value?

USA
Kinda. It's celebrated in some places but it's frowned upon in others.

Good, Croatians can be very cute

No, we don't even know what homosexuality is in Sweden!
We are muslim!

I literally get sick when i see the picture in op even though im not against gays. Just keep that shit to yourself.

we kill gay people

that makes no fucking sense, we just had a referendum a few years ago saying marriage is between a man and a woman, it's in our fucking law.

not exactly friendly. keep it to yourself and you will have no problems. those two faggots would be beaten on stadium.

Malaysia NO