Japan YES!

Almost 60% of Japanese female teens regret being born in Japan; wanted to become White instead

Reasons
>because White people have large eyes
>because White people are stylish
>because White people can speak English without difficulty

recordchina.co.jp/b188571-s0-c30.html

Other urls found in this thread:

recordchina.co.jp/b188571-s0-c30.html
recordchina.co.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WW2: USA drops bombs on Japan
WW3: white people exiled to Japan
>M. Night Shamalyan: (((Einstein)))

>white people are stylish
kek

>record CHINA

I find problem there.

how disappointed are nips going to be if they find out that white people are extinct in 100 years?

>born white
>be ugly anyways
god is playing some sick joke on me

>those reasons

women were a mistake

hem...I would disagree on that one

Out of fear that this will become true nips will form an ultimate alliance.

Friendly reminder: If you're white and find no issue in entertaining Asian women who demand white men (mostly for status, by the way) and contribute (or wish to contribute) to the dilution of the Japanese/Cantonese/Chinese culture and way of life then..

You deserve to be cucked by Somalis, Pakis, Syrians and Niggers. You forfeit the right to demand racial/cultural purity if you become literal niggers yourselves.

>be a dying Nip female teen who wishes to be reborn White
>fast forward to 2117
>won the birth lottery and is slated to be reborn in a White country
>reborn as a shitskin with Jamal-kun and Muhammed-chan as pedophile fathers instead

JASUTO FAKKU MAI SHITTO APPU

>tfw I have really large (almost girlish) eyes

>be half white half jap
>the strength of neither
>the weakness of both

Anyone got that picture of Chad fucking an asian wife while their halfu piggu son is shitposting?

That is literally me.

i think this is one of the reasons why all non-whites hates us. We are objectively more beautiful than any other race

I will never understand yellow fever

Being attracted to gooks (who look like downsyndrome) and think like insectoids? How?

Holy shit and I thought niggers hated themselves the most.
You guys need to meme white genocide in Asian countries like the Chinese term for white leftists, they will save you from the Jews no questions asked.

somethingisnotquiterightaboutourson.tiff

This, even some of the British can't do of well.

Japanese with a good portion of ainu blood are cutes.
That's all.

Is that Dakota Rose?

Also
>Chink propaganda

>can't do of well.

epic pic senpai

Japs, so smart and so dumb. They have no faith in themselves. I got small eyes too and I like em. Also lost a lot of accent by practicing.

People often want to be what they aren't. Grass is greener and all that. Jap girls don't realise that they're crack to white guys. I was over there for business around Christmas, and it's like a fucking all you can eat buffet of qt3.14s.

Side note: what's with you Japs and weird differences in height? You're all either below 5'8 or above 6'2, there's no middle ground with you.

Lyoto Machida spotted

>recordchina.co.jp/b188571-s0-c30.html
>recordchina.co.jp/
>recordchina
>CHINA

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>recordCHINA

SINK

I think this is unironically actually a large thing.

lol

>I will never understand yellow fever
>Being attracted to gooks (who look like downsyndrome) and think like insectoids? How?
It's easy Danebro. The guys who get yellow fever are losers in their home countries and can't get white girls, so they settle for gook women and breed little manlet serial killers.

Go over to /r/asianmasculinity if you want to see rage at white aesthetics

this is the power of capitalism AHHAAAAAAAAAAa the feminists complaining about realistic commercial representation were right all along!!!!

they fucked up the tips on the noses, making the white girl's look worse and the nips look better in the anime version.

fuck off

Asian women are 10000000 x times more beautiful than ugly white hags.

they didn't really hate us so much until we started hating ourselves

>recordchina
>not knowing about chink hatred for japs

Discarded

what are you doing on pol you cuck? muhammed is waiting in the other room to pound that sweet boipussi

>reocrdchina

THE

>and they got killed/raped in Europe

CHINKS

go there then if you like them so much, just dont bring your racemixing to europe

> chink site

No need to speculate. Surveys and dating website statistics show it.

This is the conclusion I've reached too.

Don't worry, Nip ladies. I can't make you white, but I can make your offspring (partially) white.

t.Tyrone 50% nigger kek

Is this what they mean by white privilege.

>White people can speak english
umm...

>WE WUZ QINGS

Yep.

bit disappointed tbqh

japan has a very unique and cool atmosphere and how they do things

We are much, much whiter than you have ever been and than you'll ever be. Be quiet burger, nobody takes you seriously. We are working on solving this situation, meanwhile either voice your support or shut up, mongrel.

> if you are a fox who does not like getting eaten by wolves you should not be eating rabbits yourself

ladies and supreme gentlemen; cuck logic 101

It's suppressed pedophilia
they look like children

t.weebcuck

Actually Asian genes are so dominant your features would likely be unnoticed.

I don't want japan to become a race a supreme gentleman and neither should you

>: Sayuki Matsumoto

my sides

I just want to breed, I don't even care any more.

Sure thing chang

>because White people have large eyes
>because White people are stylish
and all those things are good how? the only good thing about Europeans used to be the rare eye and hair colours but considering those are quickly disappearing I can't see why anyone would want to be part of a dying continent.

Fuck off cunt. Aboriginal women are 100 Gorillian times more beautiful than both asian and wite skanks.

t. butthurt chink

10/10 would root

okay, if they are chinks that filename is wrong.
Chinese can't say the "r" sound, Japanese the "l" sound, Filipinos the "f" sound and I dunno bout Koreans.

waddup mike

Why does the world obsess about white women. 99% are born with disgusting personalities.
Imagine living in a town where everyone was a serial killer. Substitute serial killer for white women and that is what its like living with them.
They are virtually all lying, manipulative scheming psychopaths with no love for anything but themselves and an obsession with betraying other people.

10/10 would totally fug

nope, just being objective. this is now an asian appreciation thread

exactly

Even in ancient times Japan had a really subtle yet all-consuming inferiority complex, they copy what they perceive as the dominant world culture. Historically it was China, then Prussia, then the US. It's actually pretty funny, they're pretty dang smart as a society, so they do better than the people they feel inferior to, especially in math and arts. Economically, they actually 'passed' the West and ran into all the West's current economic problems almost a century before everyone else, called the Lost Decades.

This is literally you. Kill yourself sperg

kill yourself

no, it's cause they have an air of purity about them. not the westernized sluts obviously

>take pics at different angles
>wonder why one looks so much different from the other
whoa..

that makes no sense

>air of purity
that's the gayest thing I've read today
kys weeb

Chinks are fucking pathetic. Nanjing 2.0 when??

see

>t.never ever been to Japan

you can appreciate them without racemixing dumbfuck

You know this will soon be over don't you? Europeans are not having children, there're many interracial couples, immigration is not stopping and each one of them has 10 darks kids some of whom will breed with Europeans. All of this considering European genes are recessive means in 100 years there won't be blondes and blue eyes will be extremely rare.

post em fuckboy

Kill yourself autistic sperg

なんで不細工ばっか投稿するんだよ、カス

sorry but no white man should racemix in europe, if you cant hold it in your pants, go to their country

>Why does the world obsess about white women. 99% are born with disgusting personalities.
99% of ALL women are born with disgusting personalities. At least white women are great to look at and have the sweetest girlish moans.

Why exactly is this bad

Where can I acquire one of these Chinese sex slaves?

so? chicks' still hot

see

youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws
a lot of them are crazy, listen buddy I have eyes too and some of them are pretty, but i value the existance and future of my country more