Migrants attack polish couple

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/26/italy-african-migrants-beat-rob-polish-man-gang-rape-wife/amp/
Shitskins enriching us again but this time they stepped on the wrong foot..Now if Polish nationalist gangs dont go on a peaceful trip to Italy in the upcoming months then all my hope is lost. As far as Italy goes, they're losing their country even faster than Germany or Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi-Dv57d4E
youtube.com/watch?v=fjTE2_pETxM
youtube.com/watch?v=EQQ-zTzcLYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9IBX7yEuU
youtube.com/watch?v=gRr4RT0nFu8
youtube.com/watch?v=cwlki8gXAaE
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your digits predict gangs of Poles traveling to Italy to dish out some justice to Europe's unwelcome guests

I thought Italy was a safe zone, what the he'll happened?

>I thought Italy was a safe zone

Oooooh, checked. Best of luck to Polish boys!

>Migrants attack polish couple

So no humans were endangered?

I fail to see the problem here.

The fuck are you on about? The Italians are the cocksuckers who started the migrant crisis in the first place by bringing all the boats they found in the Mediterranean to Italy.

>Abdul thinks he's human
Cute.

It is only fault of the polish couple, it is forbidden to go to the beach at night, because of the many refugees, prostitutes, drunks and drug addicted. But they had chosen to go anyway.

>Hans' wife gets anally gang raped daily in Krautland
>No longer sees fellow europeans as human but racist, homophobic slugs

Your country needs to fall with the EU.

Stop sending traffic to (((breitbart))) you fucking faggot

Nothing's safe about dozens of boats packed with enriching material arriving at your shores EVERY day since 2015. The waves never stopped for italians and greeks, even more so now when Balkan routes are closed and borders are fortified.

>Hans
most probably an Abdul Goatfuckalllah
German flag is just a soiled cloth nowadays

Euro2016 was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi-Dv57d4E

t. Slavnigger toilet cleaners

Why not ? It's one of few mainstream sources which aren't left wing cancer

>no source

Le sigh

Niggers and their white woman pets and anti white kikes will always be anti white and a stain on white nations.
GOTTA START KILLING THEM AND THEIR LEADERS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

MAKE THEM PAY FOR GIVING YOUR PEOPLES FUTURES TO LOW IQ DUMB SHIT ANTI WHITE SHIT SKINS!

Well I predict attacks on blacks in Poland. Probably some gang rape of a black girl and putting it on the internet. Not that I support this kind of behavior but in my country, any immigrant scum who would try to put this shit up would get hanged KKK style.

Where are the winged hussars to save Europe once more?

>going to the beach cause you to get gang-raped
>its your fault the violent filthy invaders have stolen italian land and made it their lawless area for abuse
>EU flag

go fuck yourself nigger-muhammed and get the fuck out of Europe with your traitor flag.
Or better yet, dont. just stay. give us a few years and your filth will be wiped out from our countries. just wait until the traitor generation is out of power and we will see a real holocaust of all you unworthy scum.

>why not generate traffic to an openly zionist media-group
t. schlomo shekelstein

but we do not even have that much black girls, we have 1 actress who played in Rodzina Zastępcza and that's it as far as I know
maybe in Warszawa or 3City there are more, but why the fuck bother, we can just beat the crap out of them and increase our racism and xenophobia by another 1 point

> Polish resistance
don't hold your breath

Yeah just let every ally go because it's not a natsoc news agency...

God damn, I want to visit now.

You guys should start burning fag rainbows as a tourist attraction

Italians will take care of it. They don't want the word to spread that tourists are getting attacked in a place like Rimini.

It's the couple's fault. Why did they go to Italy ? Don't they know its filled with muslims. It reminds me of this polish girl that went to Egypt alone and got killed there. It's her fault only.

Poles are pussies, got beaten up in UK, didn't say a shit.

If one goes on vacations in European country, he should be able to assume he will be safe
sadly, it is not like that anymore

EXTERMINATE THEM!

you pull nigger behavior like that, and we won't want to consider you white anymore

they are northafricans and they also raped a colombian tranny.

T. Product of incest sandnigger

Yes goy just sit back and take it like a good 'ol civilized bloke.

Satan wills iy

oh yeah, youre right they should rape a random girl

IT*

> 4 am at Rimini

Lol, niggers are the least of the Rimini problems. I wouldn't be surprised if the rapists were European citizens. Not clear now, as far as i can tell from the news.

I still remember hordes of drunken foreigners, bottle in hand, roaming the street at 9pm, none Italian, really few black guys.
Only drunk people at 3AM, drug addicts, whores, transexuals and their gangs, wasted people exiting from discos.

Rimini stopped being a decent beach resort in the '90,became a real Disco-ecstasy shithole.
Attracted all sorts of wrong people coming from all over Europe,only in the night .
When morning comes , and all wasted people are sleeping, Rimini becomes again a 'normal' city.
many families transferred to the neighboring cities, anyway

As far as i can tell from my memory there's lots of police too, but it's not really safe being alone in the darkness of the beach.

I unfortunately have to agree that immigrants are becoming a serious problem, probably in Rimini too.
Just too many,jobless,having no morals or nothing to lose if you rape someone, not enough surveillance.
Hoping that (ex i guess?) moderate leftists like me,will get pissed off to all this nigger-cuddling behaviour here in Italy,leading to strict immigration control/refusal.

I, for one, welcome the eastern bloc death squads

It is on all Italian newspapers.

same here, our ministry of foreign affairs is on it, our minister of justice is pissed too, and entire case will be used to push our anti refugee agenda

Rimini has never been safe in the last 20 years. The rest of Romagna is a paradise, but Rimini is full of junkies and pushers.

Enough is enough! Execute Plan Biały. It's our duty to protect Polish tourists in the west.

Its the couple's faul they assumed they are safe in a 1st world european country? Didnt know we need to peak behind every corner to make sure a rape or a mug wont happen, cause we dont want that guilt on our shoulders, do we? Nice proxy logic.

You said it Putinbot. Poles talk a good game but in the end they always get jacked up in actual wars and battles. They depend on other nations to support their existence lol.

World cup 2018 is in russia. Thinking about going, not really for the football but just for atmosphere and to see Russia. At least the Russians don't tolerate bullshit. The olympics went off perfectly.

>Westerners think that Eastern European countries are packed with racists thugs who'll go and beat up all the non-whites and Muslims
You're in for a big disappointment.

Even if you do adequate regulations from now on, 25% (and counting) of your population already isnt Italian (probably not counting mixed next gens too). How on earth are you going to come back from that?

Poland defeated Russia and Ukraine in 1920.
Stupid american

>25% (and counting) of your population already isnt Italian
Source: your ass.

[citation needed]

But he says true. Italy is infected with shitskins so u go there for ur own faul, same with muslim countries. If i ll chose i prefer go to safe and wild belarus or visit polish city Lwów instead go to west europe.

kek,how can you be so retarded
7% isn't italian (and 2% alone are romanians)

>Westerner
Op here. I think im being very realistic about what I said.

Where do I go in Italy to avoid refugees?
I love Italy and hope Legia Nord castrated all the refugees.

and now its 2017 and they couldn defeat anyone.

You should wake up from the past and evaluate the present.

Eastern bloc will safeguard whites in the years to come.

idk, friend was there and he dont like it. Center of city was full of black and white was lazy. Go to Poland, here u are safe.

Friend was in Milano earlier this year. There are areas where a white person could not even be seen. Not to mention you see one every few steps of the way. I think 25% might be an underestimation.
I really do hope im wrong.

I'm already buying myself a cozy piece of land in old Prussian territory senpai

nice meme

russia is 20%+ muslim friend

>Fall Weiß
sure thing polack

not counting the 50 gorillien illegal migrants with no records

Let's start blocking the flow for god's sake.

>implying they stay here

Implying they wont ???

>russia is 20%+ muslim friend
And Putin has his boot on the neck of Ramzan kadyrov to keep them behaving.

There is some nice place in Norway without mudskins? I was think about go to ur country for while, get money and buy comfy house in Poland.

dude,i will not be surprised if they will found frozen niggers in the alps.

>Europe
>Safe Zone
Would it shock you if I said your country is the safest zone you can get?

nuke italy now

No, Putin is a pussey when something is related to Kadyrov. Giant amount of money go to chechnya as a part of region support program, while other regions are slowly dying

>Even if you do adequate regulations from now on, 25% (and counting) of your population already isnt Italian.

It's 8% retard, and more than half of that is of other european descent (romania, france, spain, britain, albania, austria, poland, etc...)

85% of the foreign population is in the North of Italy. Here is why.

Italy is safe in the sense that many of us are racist, like most of us if not everyone. Our problem lies within (((((our government)))))

So u want say that "superior" white race fall and when i cross border i ll in wild? O M G.

Which already happened once or twice if I'm not mistaken

Italy is lost
Rome and most of the north are taken over
youtube.com/watch?v=fjTE2_pETxM
youtube.com/watch?v=EQQ-zTzcLYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9IBX7yEuU

try west coast or northern lands, although if you look like a slav, you'll not be accepted eighter

>Diversity won't come to Poland
>Poles will come to diversity

pottery

>Breitbart

Nice, welcome migrants with an open butthole but discard own fellow white europeans. You MUST a little ashamed atleast?

be *

the countrary

delusional :/

sandniggers praying next to Colosseum
youtube.com/watch?v=gRr4RT0nFu8
more mudshits
youtube.com/watch?v=cwlki8gXAaE

>Italy is lost
>hurr durr niggers make up less then 5% of the populace of Rome and Padania so they're lost!!!1!

wow,i'm so afraid now.
dude i know italy is in a bad shape,but lost? hell no.

>2% romanian

so that's why those poo-looking people were harassing me at Rome ... they're gypsies!

>delusional :/
Hey mountain Jew, recall Sochi olympics?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

>And Putin has his boot on the neck of Ramzan kadyrov to keep them behaving.
since you're most likely a newfag you wont remember back when Russians and Chechens used to argue on this board
If you went to a single of those threads you'd realize that Russia is close to Sweden, Germany, France and Britain tier when it comes to getting bullied by muslims

would you leave your gf/wife if she got raped? especialy by 4 niggers with big cocks?

I would probably fight till death honestly, as ridiculous as it sounds

I don't think I would ever feel like a man for the rest of my life if I let niggers rape my girlfriend without putting up a fight

he got knocked out and she got raped after that. i mean leaving her after incident. like staying with woman who got raped by 4 BBCs is weird.

Have a (you), nordic friend

The niggers should be castrated and hung, like in the old days.

Same

>getting knocked out in a life danger scenario

That never happens ... if he was taking it seriously the guy would've been dead.

But also, they were 4a.m at a dodgy druggie-infested beach, probably drugged themselves.That's a situation I can never imagine myself in, I'm pretty paranoid about niggers (flag related).