Anybody else feel like they woke up in a different world today?

Anybody else feel like they woke up in a different world today?
This war is won or lost in the minds of the white populace and tonight we took a hard beating.
We can hide behind statistics and IQ all we want but what good is a man if he can't even defend the people he cares about. There will always be a physical component to attraction and love and we lost that fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol what an absolutely retarded thread

This isn't about Mayweather McGregor but the overarching implications on societie's view on race

Die faggot.

>the future of whites is decided by a go-kart race between the best black go-kart driver in the world and the best f1 driver in the world

Remove your flag and i might listen to what you have to say.

I only yesterday found out about this fight being a thing. The black dude is a Proboxer and has 50 games and 50 wins with more than half of them being with a K.O. Now what made me curious is that the irish-lad is NOT a boxer. I mean, of course he was going to lose...? Or did he imply that boxing is shit and that an MMA fighter could beat any boxer without using their fucking legs or judo shit? I don't get it. Anyone who thought that an MMA fighter could beat a Boxer at Boxing was just plain stupid.

No sane American was betting in that wigger. You just got played and played HARD by Vegas

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SPORTS YOU FUCKING NORMIEFAGS GET OFF OUR BOARDS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stfu and go achieve something on your own instead of relying on identity politics.

that was fucking demoralizing
might as well go gay now ;_;

Now what, suicide?
"bohoo a box pro who happens to be black won against an Mma guy who happened to be white, bohoo the white race is lost"

When you say things like that I want to fuck your ass with my angry white cock until it bleeds, user, you fucking pussy

Pacman couldn't even beat Mayweather and you thought some MMA potato nigger could?

>you fucking pussy
Do you actually think OP is genuine?

>infinitely more people watched this absolute joke of a memefight than the GOAT match of the modern era, Joshua vs Klitschko

You're a fucking retard.
Of course he was going to lose a boxing match, he's not a boxer, but an MMA fighter. He had the balls to fight in a boxing match, while mayweather pussied out from an MMA match.

You're a retard for being a nazi unironically.
No you're probably antifa actually.

Fuck you fuck your thread die in an ovens

of course he was going to win

all according to keikaku

>implying conor wouldnt have ripped him apart in a street fight or in a fight for life or death

no one irl cares

Here comes the buttmand Sup Forums-Bernd.

If it makes you feel better, the fight was obviously rigged. Connor being a bitch just made it easier, but I guess with 60-100 millions cash, none of them is hurting a lot. They even managed to squeeze out a TKO with no one getting hurt.

Isn't show business great?

Nobody ever said niggers could read....now did they?

F1 driver is Mcgregor, much more complete fighter all around.

The real MAN here is Mcgregor.

The paddy done good.
The niglet took a beating early then changed his style just as connor was gassing out.
Classy performance by both lads desu senpai

They even stopped the fight 5 seconds early so every cunt will keep going on about it.

FUCK THAT FOREIGN DEGENERATE TRASH
>youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
We're all glad the nigger KO'd him, newfag

This

Anthropomorphising your perceived racial insecurities via pay-per-view overhyped boxing match

McGregor did amazing, much better than expected. He went 10 rounds with the GOAT in boxing, in a sport he has never competed in before. And he won several of those rounds too.

why aren't the mods banning these people who start these retarded bait threads

mayweather goat? ahahahah he waited for that little chink to get knocked out couple times and look bad before he actually fought him. best of this era. srr,benny leonard beat him

For fucks sake, stop making sports about politics you basement dwellers

Why was Conor being a bitch?

God fucking dammit, Floyd is a professional boxer. What the fuck is wrong woth you dumbfucks?

Surprised he lasted that long tbqh, not a boxer and he jumped straight in to fight the final boss on hard.

Whatever, that's semantics. He is a top 10 boxer of all time. In an MMA fight Conor would knock out Mayweather in 30 seconds.

Much respect to Conor.

Can you fucking stop with this fight bullshit? this was just two genius promoters making a huge ton of money off of millions of gullible people. The cunt can retire now and hes only 29 ffs. This wasn't about race it was about dumb cunt's getting fucked in the ass once again.

not even top 10

Nobody who knows anything thought the paddy had a chance. As it is, he got close enough to justify the inevitable rematch, or at least another fight with a boxer who isn't Floyd fucking Mayweather. Big money for everybody. Boxing and UFC are just pro wrestling now.

this X1000

It's Sabbath, jews don't work today.

DON'T MISS NEXT MONTH, the best tennis player in the world is going to play a game of golf against Tigger Woods to see who is the best in the world at golf!

>This war is won or lost in the minds of the white populace and tonight we took a hard beating.
Potato niggers aren't white you faggot.
Even their red hair is an aberration due to diet instead of an evolutionary adaptation to cold weather like the Nordics and Slavs.

kaepernick looks like a nasty fucking jew rat

OP speaks the truth.
I was ready to charge out and murder everyone not like me, but then I saw this fight posted on facebook and decided to kneel down and accept diversity.
I now #knowmyplace

Trumps guy won
>White people always win

Is he, dare I say, /ournigger/?

All the white hope betting on MacGregor in recent days skewed the odds, Mayweather winning was paying 1 to 3.

I bet 3k and won 1k.

I'm white and hate niggers but mma is not boxing and it was a boxing match.

STOP THIS FIGHT

THIS HONKEY IS TOO TIRED

t. nigger ref

Niggers desperately need role models. We can give them handicapped fights so they have self esteem and stop murdering so damn much.

wow, even privilege are useless if it in a fair fight

Yeah seems fixed to me, didn't want to leave a chance for a strange decision, which could have happened given the insane payouts on MacGregor winning the mob could've fixed the judges.

I felt this way OP. Then it waned. Everyone in this thread that is saying "durrr nobody cares" is lying to themselves especially if you could imagine the reaction had McGregor won.

What are you talking about, trump won this fight against a cuck

> tonight we took a hard beating.
an mma fighter losing to one of the best boxers of all time wasn't a surprise.
>t. made 15.500 CHF betting on MW
feels good to be white

Cuckservatives are the worsted kind of people

It's boxing, stormweenie. It's not that serious.

McGregor and Mayweather furiously rub their hands together oy vey we made a 100 million.

>stormweenie
you really think OPs flag is connected to his actual views and he isnt just a leftpol false flagging in the easiest dumbest way imaginable to get yous from mentally retarded faggots like you?

Let's see Floyd fight in MMA and then we'll compare the two fights. Then we'll know who's a better fighter. For now we just now the better boxer.

>All the best boxers are black
>All the best Martial artists are black
lil dick white bois btfo

this is such a stupid thing to say
>Agree to do X
>Lose at X
>Claim it doesn't matter because you're better at Y
he agreed to the rules as set by the game. and lost. i made a lot of money, he made a lot of money, everyone's happy. stop being a fag and move on

boxing is a sport man, and does have social significance.

like this!

no one has ever discounted the niggers abilities as a circus monkey my paki friend

literally no one will ever remember it happened within a week.

They did it because they made tens of millions each out of it. I think Mayweather cleared $100m last night.

>doesn't think MMA is vince mcmahon tier

Did you watch the fight?

Mayweather took McGregor apart in the last few rounds, to be sure. He was clearly the better boxer. But he did it after spending the first 6 rounds literally curling up into a ball and turning away from the McGregor. The ref stopped the fight time after time to remove McGregor from a dominant position and reset them at boxing range.

Anyone watching could understand exactly what happened: Mayweather is very good at boxing, and in following the rules involved in that sport, while McGregor is very good at fighting. In a fight, Mayweather would have gotten dismembered. We don't even need a rematch under UFC rules - the results were that obvious.

Unless you're fearful that a black thug is going to corner you in an alley and demand you go 12 rounds under a very specific ruleset while a referee stops the action every thirty seconds, I don't think there's a ton to be demonized about.

>I don't care about this sport that's why I'm so buthurt
Back up white boi before we fuck you up again

t. box plebs
completely normal technical KO, mcgregors punches had no weight and he was just getting pummeled, one uppercut from mayweather and he's down and any strength he might have recuperated between rounds would be gone in the first five seconds of the next

there are other (less stupid, but still stupid) reasons to suspect fixing but the TKO

>fucking nobody (relatively speaking) is watching boxing because it's a shit sport
>get two school-bullies to say yeah to a fight
>MARKET AND ADVERTISE THE FUCK OUT OF IT TO THE POINT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET BELIEVES THAT YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN YOUR SLEEP IF YOU DON'T WATCH THIS
>lets inject our political fantasies into this lmao #BLM #1488
what the fuck, people

Everybody knows that McGregor would beat Mayweather easily in MMA. Even the most die hard Mayweather and boxing fans would agree on that. I mean if the ref didn't break it up continously in the first five rounds the fight would've ended there, even with plain boxing.

Despite not being able to read I feel like floyd is pretty redpilled. Most nigs that make shitloads of money from their dumb talents tend to be awoken to the JQ. That being said they should take themselves back to Africa and subjugate their inferior kin and leave white countries to whire people.