PAY UP, MEN

Surely this is illegal, is there anything I can do to rid this shit from my campus?

i remember when college republicans had an affirmative action bakesale in 2007, it was "racist and sexist".

Yes that is illegal. That is discrimination based on sex which is prohibited. Just call the school support center thing or ask your local PD what to do.

Just tell them you identify as a woman. Should be entertaining.

Just identify as a woman, not that hard

I'd rather not play into their trap. Not sure how cucked my admin is; If there's any fair-sale laws that prohibit this shit it'd be good to know.

>Muh equality
>Discriminate based on sex

Do they have any idea how stupid they look?

>gender equality
>men pay more

They'll say it's a "choice" to pay extra as a guy. It's legal.

>4.20
DUDE!!!
WEED!!!
LMAOOOOOO!!!!!

THIS

Dress like Antifa and burn the building down.

Tell them you are genderfluid and make them calculate the mean. I bet they can't

Which is ironic since men are supposed to eat more than women should.

I looked into it, I think I'm protected under the 'Sex Discrimination Act 1984(Cth)', it would constitute Gender Identity Discrimination if they made me pay more for the same product.

Pretty sure you're right.

I'm not a faggot

Just say you identify as a woman, it would be funny as fuck
"BUT I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN"

What if you identify as neither?

I have a fullgrown beard and I identify as a woman. Gimme dat discount, BITCH

maybe you should rape some bitch, and call the police, and tell them she raped you?
equality or something

Well then I choose to pay 3.70

>identifying

Lol I'mma womyn, where's muh discount?

Nah jokes, I like my dick, thanks for the cheap ass muffins. Not gonna eat 'em though because you feminists are fucked up and probably but period blood in there or something.