Defiance songs

So the white race is going to be a minority in our own nations, in most cases. That seems inescapable now. Even if Trump were the most right wing son of a bitch ever born it can't be avoided.

What music will inspire our descendants to do great deeds to reclaim it, as they did in Spain a millennia ago.

I'll go first. And pray for our descendants.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiRuFbgxqo4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watchv=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ4gpR579Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=URf7eA_aajs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>going to be a minority in our own nations
in the US yes
but europe will remain white if we have any say in it at all. they still have not gone too far demographically to go back.
europe is our homeland.

lmao picked niggr flag instead of confederate

Look at the Spanish border, the Italian border, the Greek border. They are fucked too.

>not posting the Johnny Cash version

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

stop being a cuck
its not gone yet, why assume loss
use your feelings to fight back

Tempo is too fast desu

>use my feelings to make the Spanish/Italian/Swedish/German governments to stop taking in tens of thousands of niggers
really makes me think

got two high quality songs right here
youtube.com/watchv=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
fucked up the link there

Sabaton has (((disavowed))) but it'll do aus

Do not leave it up to them or we'll be as bad as the boomers.

What the fuck do you do?

post songs guise

I do what I can, society isn't ready for such an upheaval right now. It's going to take something earth shattering for people to wake up from their stupor.

I'm sure as fuck not going to go ram some idiot slut with my car and get on the news.

well, they're swedish, they would probably be arrested if they didn't disavow

tfw my generation will probably be the ones who need to clean this shit up

Ultimate /whitefeels/ go to the clash

degenerate but oddly fitting

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ4gpR579Ys

Also I usually keep music out of politics because all the dope ass bands are bleeding hart degenerate fucks

If yall want a sweet cozy and based record though, check out cold fact by Rodriguez

You can find any meaning you want in a song or (((art))). Leftists do it all the time, you can too.

i recommend sabaton, don't pay much attention to the band itself ,(((swedish))), from what i've seen they seem to be more on the based side
they never let politics into their music though, its all about war heroes, battles and other related happenings regardless of nation or affiliation.

found another dank one
i really really really like this band
youtube.com/watch?v=URf7eA_aajs