Americans, care to explain yourselves?

Americans, care to explain yourselves?

Yeah that's pretty shitty.
Thinking the same thing m8

Tbh most likely women/numales/minorities. Most conservatives I know respect animals to a fault, like they're the kind who would walk around a bear and euthanize a sick animal themselves.

I also know few leftists who get that animals don't understand "suffering to live" and that living in pain is confusing amd terrifying to them.

A lot of niggers moved to Texas after Katrina, its niggers.

Further, I'm more upset now because I just realized the untold thousands of small pets like guinea pigs and birds suffered because their owners wouldn't bring them with...

I own 12 of them and have a bug out plan to sustain them for weeks and I live in MN.

>I imagined the pigs with little cowboy hats and saying "howdy" and I am profoundly sad now.

>women/numales

Women and numales treat their pets as children these days. Its minorities and white trash for certain, you can even see the trailer in the background of the first picture.

Mexicans and niggers.

I volunteer at humane societies around here and those people you think of are only like that on the surface. The animals are usually props for social points. I have seen many dead animals because of malnutrition caused by them literally going on vacation and not even thinking of the dog. Trailer trash are awful too but the worst I've seen is hitting around here. Yuppies are absolutely shit pet owners and will frequently starve their animals out.

Could be a regional thing though.

There was a numale that had a car accident with a deer outside my house for a couple of years ago.
I went out when i heard the crash and found the deer alive with its legs mangled beyond repair and the fucking guy was sitting on its back, trying to twitch it's neck with his weak arms.
They deer was panicking and screaming like hell.
I went in and got my rilfe then shot the deer, I thought that I should kill the guy also, but I called the cops to deal with it instead.

>be Amerishart
>cankles deep water
>call the national guard EEEEEEEE!!

>Mexicans and niggers.
>route 77

Jesus christ. The first time I got in an accident and the deer survived my dad held the antler stubs and made me kill it with the tire iron.

I learned a lot from that. As men we must love our world as we love ourselves.

Well, if it caused it less suffering than just leaving it there it's not that bad. But if you were able to kill it more quickly you should have gone for that option.
Unnecessary violence and harm is bad.

Guarantee it was done by niggers or women. Or nigger women

>Women and numales treat their pets as children these days.
>implying women and numales wouldn't abandon their children

So they dress them up in lipstick and skirts and then abort them?

... I've never considered myself a racist... buuuut... I get a feeling you're right for some reason

No, liberals, numales, and women treat pets as children. They'd sooner die of thirst than see their dogchilds killed.

White trash, and minorities do this shit.

>I've never considered myself a racist
how is this possible. have you blinded and deafened yourself to the world and all of human history or are you just an idiot?

Women and numales will drop responsibilities for their children at the drop of a hat. What makes you think it's different for their pets?

>White trash
mate ive lived in white trash america for years and they love their dogs. you're a faggot city slicking asshole getting rammed up in faggot

I agree. Violence is a powerful tool that should be levied with a lot of care.

Yeah, middle class urbanite ones. You should see the not white trash ones that are just broke and in college. I deliver pizza and see a lot in people's houses and women are the center of most "soft" abuse but blather about how much they love their pet (guinea pig in a small glass cage with dirty bedding).

poor doggos

Living in a predominantly-Mexican area, animal abuse is one thing I've noticed to be rampant among Mexicans. In this town I live in, there was recently a pack of dogs who had been abandoned just roaming the streets. Probably about 20 of them or so. If they get sick, the Mexicans just abandon them. About a year ago I also called the police to report animal abuse on somebody who lives nearby. Dude kept his dog in a tiny cage outside 24/7. Even when it got 120f (48-49c).

My guess is that Mexicans were responsible, though I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

goddamnit, whyd i get a pussy for a dad, that sounds awesome

I wonder what the ethnicity of the owners was...

oh you ;)

humans being wiped out and letting animals live amongst themselves can't come soon enough

>oh shit, gotta untie these dogs
>but first, the perfect picture

I see people do shit like that all the time and they're usually spics. I don't think they really like dogs, so I don't know why they bother buying them. I work in a city that's largely Puerto Rican, I'm there in my car for about twelve minutes a day, and I end up rescuing a stray about once every three months. I don't really get it. It's probably a multitude of things. I don't know if this is true for all cities, but they think the road is their front yard. They'll just walk across the street, as slow as fucking possible, and even if you're trying to get past them they'll just stare at you through the windshield. I've seen them let pets or kids out their front doors and then turn around and go back inside for a minute, while this little creature is just running away and it's like everyone around suddenly has to temporarily be a babysitter. My favorite thing, it doesn't happen often, but maybe once a year I'll be behind someone who'll stop because someone about to drive past them in the other lane is their buddy (or relative, which with them is probably more likely) and they stop, too, and they both sit there in their cars, in the road, talking about heroin or whatever, and you're just sitting there thinking, "This isn't real. People don't do this. We have Facebook, we don't need to do shit like this anymore."

I've also seen them kill small animals and string them up on underpasses and the police tell me it's a specific gang sign, but refuses to say for what. It's also incredibly difficult to get anyone to go take them down, so if it happens, I end up having to see a kitten or rat corpse twice a day.

It's your turn to be the strong father you always wanted.

USA is third world

Poor doggos. Jail those who did this.

the people are but not the country

fuck dogs. they are as relevant to civilization as niggers. poop on everything, attack people, destroy, do nothing of value that cannot be done by superior technology.

>niggers
>spics

Literally spics and niggers.

>beat it to death with a tire iron
Jesus dude, didn't have a knife?
Also it's Victoria, Texas
Lots of Mexicans and blacks.

Maybe we don't need them anymore, but they fucking earned their place with us.

>do nothing of value that cannot be done by superior technology.
You go and have a hard fucking day at work, then come home and have your dog greeting you. No robot can do that.

>conservatives respect animals to a fault

Because eating meat all the time and hunting for fun really shows respect for animals.

REEEE

fuck america

Those are not Americans doing that. White people love their dogs and would bring them with them. Shitskins don't. They just copy what white people do and pretend to like dogs.

>daily mail
Faggots probably tied those dogs up themselves.
Otherwise, niggers.

That is disgusting. The very first thing I would think about if my house was folded would be to save my family, then my dog.

All the dog in my family died peacefully of old age on the coutch.

I currently don't own a dog myself because it is a 10-20 years responsibility and I know I am not at home enough to be able to take care of it.

From my personal experience there was some minority who moved away and left their dog to died in their apartment.

I am pretty much immune to seeing human suffering but I am disgusted when I see poor animal hurt.

And they will probably won't change. As a society we aren't able to punished stealing, murder and rape correctly. If we are unable to put down serial rapist, why our justice system would be able to punish animal abuser ?

Reminder that enjoying pet ownership is almost a solely a white person phenomenon. Tyrone/Paco/Chang here simply lacks the empathy necessary to comprehend it.

They don't let you take doggo when the gubment forces an evac. Use dogpile to research animals left behind during Katrina, there was a super sad documentary made about it.

If you love doggo, either get the fuck out before mandatory evac or pretend not to be home when they come knocking

Probably he just never lived with other races before. That, combined with the "we are all equal" propaganda makes all young, ignorant people not racist. And then they slowly learn...

They're man's best friend. We bred them to like us. Like women. They're basically the only creature in the world that's always happy to see you, even if you're an ugly cunt. Sure, maybe we don't "need" them, but we don't need people with an IQ below 87, that's almost a fifth of the world population, and we're lugging all of them around.

I am in the Pacific Northwest and Can attest to this

You beat yourself to death with a tire iron?

Obviously he understand dindus and sandpeople are inferior races. He just never has considered himself a racist.

I am white trash and everyone in my family treats dogs like they are family members. I treat my dogs like they treat me, unending love and loyalty

>I don't know how to train a dog: the post

I cannot wait for Western Europe to hit demographic levels close to the same as the US, which shouldn't take too long given the low birth rate of White Europeans and the massive amount of subhumans flowing in. Not to mention that each one of those low IQ Muslims is going to have 4-8 kids with each of his wives.

3/4 of the murders in the US are committed by Blacks and Hispanics. Our minorities are terrible but they aren't FUCKING MUSLIMS! In 20 years you'll wish you had murder rates as low as the US. By the way, the vast majority of murders in the US take place in a very small geographic area, ghettos. Since you idiots are placing Muslims in every village, town and city you're going to turn your entire country into ghettos with high murder rates!

I can't wait to see it happen and watch as Germany, along with Sweden, destroys Europe for a 3rd time in 100 years.

Almost certainly nigger owners. The reporter untied and rescued them so at least they are OK now. Fuck the cunts who left them like that though.

Trailer trash are usually various degrees of mixed-race mongrel mystery meat. White people are also a minority in Texas, so it's a good chance they aren't white.

:(
RIP little Texas Guinea Pigs

Becoming attached to low IQ creatures that rely upon us completely for survival.
>Confirmed white person phenomenon.

What fucking hellhole do you live in?

The difference is that dogs love us for that. All other creatures tend to hate us, despite how heavily we help them. 99.9 % of Africans wouldn't even have been born without white fertilizers and medicine, yet they hate us with a burning passion. Maybe they don't want to be alive. We should do something about it.

The blue part of Massachusetts.

The amount of people that have dogs, but shouldn't, is probably about the same number that have kids but shouldn't.

:(
probably niggers and spic tho 2bh

>Tethering unwanted pets to poles in the face of a hurricane, guaranteeing certain death

I may be hungover and tired as fuck right now but that just transcends stupid to the heights of callousness. Couldn't they have let them run away? Fucking owners don't deserve to survive the hurricane.

Niggers

I don't believe them when they say the photographer saved them desu. Seems like something they'd feel they had to say to put off the whinging of thousands of women.

This. If you're not a vegan, then you don't get to say shit about animal welfare

The fuck happens in middle-sweden

The first act of decency done by a journalist in years.

If you think that sounds awesome, you're missing the entire point of what he said, you fucking degenerate.

dogs come back because theyre loyal, despite horribly abusive owners the pups just want to make them happy.

Absolutely this.
But I'm going to add on that there is a good amount of trashy whites aswell. I grew up around these people and I would say it has less to do with race and more with bad parents, bad enviroments. But that is a single perslective. And to the degree of the effects could be more or less.

This.

Cletus will probably shoot the photographer now for stealin his guard dawgs

I rate cows as more important than vegans as the former supplies me with food while the latter are just annoying bird boned cunts.

Yeah, non-whites don't respect animals.

>someone else's dog
>this is your responsibility
no

Spics

>People hunt, kill, breed animals for food with no regard to their suffering
>user appalled when someone has no regard for an animals suffering

It's almost as if you are literally retarded

Why can't we import golden retrievers instead of third worlders? Helsinki would be a lovely place if it were full of tail wagging doggies. Now it's full of penis wiggling niggers.

>I Don't Hunt: The Post

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

>they are as relevant to civilization as niggers
Nope, fag. Dogs protect livestock, guard houses, and do tons of other stuff. Niggers can't do this.

I'm a curry nigger and I have two really healthy and happy indoor/outdoor cats that will never hurt a human. They're well fed, fit, and have shiny coats.

A heavy hispanic population that close to the border and the fact that most hispanic people don't actually care about their dogs.

Fuck off, there's essentially no reason at all to eat animals like dogs, cats, and other intelligent predators because they taste like shit anyway and are capable of being domesticated.

Animals like chicken, pigs, and cows would have been long wiped out in many parts of the world if they weren't raised by humans for food.
Do you vegan nuts really believe that if you release a bunch of chickens into a field they won't just get eaten by foxes?

This is a dog, say something nice about him.

fucking this

It's Texas, we only have 40% White demographic left after being invaded by shitskins. Bad treatment of animals is par for the course with shitskins. How do you not already know this? Do we need more threads of gooks torturing animals to death and nigger animal cruelty? I do notice we are missing threads of spic poor treatment of animals.

>let's perpetually breed and slaughter our fellow mammals because they'd go extinct otherwise

really makes me think

>2 dogs
>americans
>1 post by this id
kys

You will have to ask the niggers.

At least they have a reason to exist, even if it's just to be eaten.
>I'd rather cows, pigs, and chickens go extinct so we're forced to eat vegan crap and bad tasting animals
hmmm

I am willing to bet one hundred billion dollars that the dogs were left outside either by a muslim or by a nigger.

Probably a muslim.

>straight from leddit

You have to go back

It's texas so it's probably just beaners